Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) Wendigo Psychosis
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
"More of a paying hobby really. I only work on restoring and creating gear in my spare time. My real job here is keeping the piece around here. Though that only lasts so long around here."

The guardian opened the door and walked through.
"More of a paying hobby really. I only work on restoring and creating gear in my spare time. My real job here is keeping the piece around here. Though that only lasts so long around here."

The guardian opened the door and walked through.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
"Do they need a lot of gear here?" Asked the ridgeback, "I haven't seen any other guards around. . . or much of anyone around, actually."

Rohn nodded as he trotted along with them.
"Do they need a lot of gear here?" Asked the ridgeback, "I haven't seen any other guards around. . . or much of anyone around, actually."

Rohn nodded as he trotted along with them.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
The guardian chuckled.

"Yah, we only have about 40 permanent staff members, we also have a few drones, and an automaton. the issue comes in with some of the patients we try to keep here, equipment for dealing with them is in high demand."

She walked over to the shaft with the two in tow.
The guardian chuckled.

"Yah, we only have about 40 permanent staff members, we also have a few drones, and an automaton. the issue comes in with some of the patients we try to keep here, equipment for dealing with them is in high demand."

She walked over to the shaft with the two in tow.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Misery's claws flexed against the ground uneasily as they approached the shaft. She was still unnerved by it.

"Makes sense," hummed the skydancer, "I'll bet some dragons that come to a place like this would be a real handful."

((That reminds me, if we ever do Silth's visit, I found her honor guard finally. And my first multigaze! Aharon.))
Misery's claws flexed against the ground uneasily as they approached the shaft. She was still unnerved by it.

"Makes sense," hummed the skydancer, "I'll bet some dragons that come to a place like this would be a real handful."

((That reminds me, if we ever do Silth's visit, I found her honor guard finally. And my first multigaze! Aharon.))
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
((Its hard to get ambushed if you dont have a blindspot))
"Don't even get me started with some of the stuff I deal with daily. The worst patient here by far is Subject 19. He is one of the few 'Incarcerated patients' and it's for good reason."

The guardian shouted into the Shaft "Commons"

She turned to the two there. "Right now after me to the commons."

She then hopped into the shaft and shot upwards and out of sight.
((Its hard to get ambushed if you dont have a blindspot))
"Don't even get me started with some of the stuff I deal with daily. The worst patient here by far is Subject 19. He is one of the few 'Incarcerated patients' and it's for good reason."

The guardian shouted into the Shaft "Commons"

She turned to the two there. "Right now after me to the commons."

She then hopped into the shaft and shot upwards and out of sight.
((Lool true. Real easy to lose an eye though.))

Rohn, with all his normal enthusiasm, called out the word commons and hopped in. He seemed to have taken to it well. Misery took a moment to collect herself, and speak the word very carefully before she followed.

The last thing the ridgeback wanted was to end up in the wrong spot.
((Lool true. Real easy to lose an eye though.))

Rohn, with all his normal enthusiasm, called out the word commons and hopped in. He seemed to have taken to it well. Misery took a moment to collect herself, and speak the word very carefully before she followed.

The last thing the ridgeback wanted was to end up in the wrong spot.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
Rohn felt as if gravity had just reversed under him, and that he was falling on his back up the shaft. The walls of the shaft rushed by him he began to slow down and gravity felt as if it reversed again and his momentum stalled out and he was pushed out of the shaft onto his feet. Misery had basically the same experience Rohn did, and they both looked around, finding themselves in a large domed room. In the center was a large, glowing crystal. Looking to their left was a massive automation. It looked as if it was modeled after a ridgeback It had an off-black rubber skin covering various brass mechanical parts. It stood nearly twice as tall as Misery, and was currently staring in Rohn and Misery's direction. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416236/41623569_350.png[/img] The guard coughed at the pair, "I guess, I should have told you about Sam."
Rohn felt as if gravity had just reversed under him, and that he was falling on his back up the shaft. The walls of the shaft rushed by him he began to slow down and gravity felt as if it reversed again and his momentum stalled out and he was pushed out of the shaft onto his feet. Misery had basically the same experience Rohn did, and they both looked around, finding themselves in a large domed room. In the center was a large, glowing crystal. Looking to their left was a massive automation. It looked as if it was modeled after a ridgeback It had an off-black rubber skin covering various brass mechanical parts. It stood nearly twice as tall as Misery, and was currently staring in Rohn and Misery's direction.

41623569_350.png

The guard coughed at the pair, "I guess, I should have told you about Sam."
Rohn backed up a step, mildly uncomfortable with being stared at. He had seen clockwork golems, and even an automaton before. That one, however, had been quite small. And not prone to stare.

Misery, ever expressionless and deliberate, paused for a moment to look it over. She tilted her head, lifting it slightly from where she usually held it low to the ground. Misery was not a small ridgeback, and this mechanical dragon was absolutely massive.

But hearing a name, and perhaps just out of habit, she dipped her head politely and turned her gaze. It wasn't polite to stare. Or panic, she thought, as she felt her front leg brush against Rohn's back. The skydancer was shoved gently forward, and out from underfoot.
Rohn backed up a step, mildly uncomfortable with being stared at. He had seen clockwork golems, and even an automaton before. That one, however, had been quite small. And not prone to stare.

Misery, ever expressionless and deliberate, paused for a moment to look it over. She tilted her head, lifting it slightly from where she usually held it low to the ground. Misery was not a small ridgeback, and this mechanical dragon was absolutely massive.

But hearing a name, and perhaps just out of habit, she dipped her head politely and turned her gaze. It wasn't polite to stare. Or panic, she thought, as she felt her front leg brush against Rohn's back. The skydancer was shoved gently forward, and out from underfoot.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
The guard introduced the Automation

"This is Sam- Systems, Administration, and Maintenance. It's in charge of the facility's overall function. Shift schedules, the sort. It also controls and responds to emergency situations. Sam also does predictive analytics."

Sam gazed upon Rohn and Misery, it spoke, its voice was extremely soft for its size, and the tone of it's voice was very mechanical.

"Processing,... greeting identified, despenceing appropriate counter. Greetings I am Systems Administration and Maintenance."

The guard introduced the Automation

"This is Sam- Systems, Administration, and Maintenance. It's in charge of the facility's overall function. Shift schedules, the sort. It also controls and responds to emergency situations. Sam also does predictive analytics."

Sam gazed upon Rohn and Misery, it spoke, its voice was extremely soft for its size, and the tone of it's voice was very mechanical.

"Processing,... greeting identified, despenceing appropriate counter. Greetings I am Systems Administration and Maintenance."

Misery blinked at it for a moment, but continued to shuffle off the platform. Rohn followed, giving the imposing construct a wide breadth.

"Interesting," rasped the ridgeback, "this place only seems to grow stranger as I see more of it." She looked up, gazing around the domed room curiously.
Misery blinked at it for a moment, but continued to shuffle off the platform. Rohn followed, giving the imposing construct a wide breadth.

"Interesting," rasped the ridgeback, "this place only seems to grow stranger as I see more of it." She looked up, gazing around the domed room curiously.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65