Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5668 5669
Aether notices the group behind her and followed them.

"Wait for me!" Puff shouted at Aether and Keigo, who were both catching up to the group.
Aether notices the group behind her and followed them.

"Wait for me!" Puff shouted at Aether and Keigo, who were both catching up to the group.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
TD faceplants near the group. Good job.
Golf Ball could see the group in the distance.
"Huh??"
TD faceplants near the group. Good job.
Golf Ball could see the group in the distance.
"Huh??"
Puff, while following the other two, jumped up...

... Accidentally landing on Luigi's back.
Puff, while following the other two, jumped up...

... Accidentally landing on Luigi's back.
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Flammea shook his head. "No, we're not from here. Nor is this our...original looks."
"A fox?" Banksii tilted her head. "Well, I did once read about foxes in a biology textbook, but they're supposed to be extinct."

"We're in-a the same mess as you all," Mario told them. "I-a heard a voice and ended up-a here."
Luigi turned to face his avian-like brother, shocked. "What? But I heard-a voice too-AGH!"
The grass owl was suddenly knocked over, effectively face planting him into the ground. One could hear a muffled "ow".
Flammea shook his head. "No, we're not from here. Nor is this our...original looks."
"A fox?" Banksii tilted her head. "Well, I did once read about foxes in a biology textbook, but they're supposed to be extinct."

"We're in-a the same mess as you all," Mario told them. "I-a heard a voice and ended up-a here."
Luigi turned to face his avian-like brother, shocked. "What? But I heard-a voice too-AGH!"
The grass owl was suddenly knocked over, effectively face planting him into the ground. One could hear a muffled "ow".
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
TD gets up and stares at the group.
Interesting setup for a team, there.
GB finally catches up with Teardrop, panting.
TD gets up and stares at the group.
Interesting setup for a team, there.
GB finally catches up with Teardrop, panting.
"Puff! Are you ok?" Keigo asked. The smol Hoppip was knocked out, and another plant-like creature was catching up to the group.

"Puff! Are you ok?" Keigo asked. The smol Hoppip was knocked out, and another plant-like creature was catching up to the group.

Daisy, a Petilil, has finally caught up with the others, almost out of breath.

"Finally..." she said, faceplanting into the ground.
"Just give me a break real quick..."
Daisy, a Petilil, has finally caught up with the others, almost out of breath.

"Finally..." she said, faceplanting into the ground.
"Just give me a break real quick..."
"Extinct?" Yugi looked befuddled, "that isn't right..."

Sibia casually observed the owl creature get knocked over, before plucking the creature that landed on him off with her tail. She set it down again, as she noticed yet more creatures coming in the general direction of the group.

After hearing the words of the two birds, Yugi seemed to perk significantly. "You heard a voice too? So I didn't imagine that!"

"I heard a voice as well," Sibia put in as she took a moment to glare at the other snake creature that had shown up. Why? Not exactly certain. Sibia just seemed to take a disliking to her.

(No offense wolf, sibia's just kind of competitive and sees another of her species as an immediate threat to 'dominance'. Not that she actually has any.)
"Extinct?" Yugi looked befuddled, "that isn't right..."

Sibia casually observed the owl creature get knocked over, before plucking the creature that landed on him off with her tail. She set it down again, as she noticed yet more creatures coming in the general direction of the group.

After hearing the words of the two birds, Yugi seemed to perk significantly. "You heard a voice too? So I didn't imagine that!"

"I heard a voice as well," Sibia put in as she took a moment to glare at the other snake creature that had shown up. Why? Not exactly certain. Sibia just seemed to take a disliking to her.

(No offense wolf, sibia's just kind of competitive and sees another of her species as an immediate threat to 'dominance'. Not that she actually has any.)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"This can't be a coincidence," Flammea said, thinking. Suddenly, he remembered.
"Wait, did that voice say that it need anyone's help?"
Banksii's long ears perked up. "Yeah! And there was this really trippy looking landscape."

"That's-a same place the voice in that-a dream was in. Was that-a case for you too, Luigi?" Mario asked the owl.
Only a muffled "hmm-hmm" from the bird. The orange chick began working on helping his brother up.
"This can't be a coincidence," Flammea said, thinking. Suddenly, he remembered.
"Wait, did that voice say that it need anyone's help?"
Banksii's long ears perked up. "Yeah! And there was this really trippy looking landscape."

"That's-a same place the voice in that-a dream was in. Was that-a case for you too, Luigi?" Mario asked the owl.
Only a muffled "hmm-hmm" from the bird. The orange chick began working on helping his brother up.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
TD started fluttering her paws, as if she's saying 'I saw that too'.
"Strange. I remember seeing that as well."
Golf Ball just sits there.
"TD, you look a little off today."
GB is immediately deathglared.
TD started fluttering her paws, as if she's saying 'I saw that too'.
"Strange. I remember seeing that as well."
Golf Ball just sits there.
"TD, you look a little off today."
GB is immediately deathglared.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5668 5669