Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5668 5669
"So," Keigo said, "I guess Daisy's the first one in our group to evolve!"
"So," Keigo said, "I guess Daisy's the first one in our group to evolve!"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Me? Okay? I'm feeling wonderful!" Daisy exclaimed as she saw her new form, "So, Mario... This thing that just happened... It's called evolution!"

She then went on to explain what evolution is to those in the group who don't know what it is.
"Me? Okay? I'm feeling wonderful!" Daisy exclaimed as she saw her new form, "So, Mario... This thing that just happened... It's called evolution!"

She then went on to explain what evolution is to those in the group who don't know what it is.
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"So you grew up because you got hit with a rock? Doesn't seem like the most pleasant way to get stronger..." Yugi mused after she finished her explanation.
"So you grew up because you got hit with a rock? Doesn't seem like the most pleasant way to get stronger..." Yugi mused after she finished her explanation.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Mario wasn't too perturbed by the idea of using a rock to evolve. He had been through more painful things.
"Would I-a or Luigi be able to-a evolve? Or Yugi?"

The Pokemon heading to town would eventually arrive at the destination. It seems rather empty, save for a few Pokemon walking around. It still seems to be mid-morning.
Mario wasn't too perturbed by the idea of using a rock to evolve. He had been through more painful things.
"Would I-a or Luigi be able to-a evolve? Or Yugi?"

The Pokemon heading to town would eventually arrive at the destination. It seems rather empty, save for a few Pokemon walking around. It still seems to be mid-morning.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"Ok..." Tail said, "Sorry I didn't get to introduce myself because we were distracted by my newest addition to my rock collection falling down onto Daisy, causing her to evolve... So, yeah. Anyways, I'm Tail. Tail the Taillow."
"Ok..." Tail said, "Sorry I didn't get to introduce myself because we were distracted by my newest addition to my rock collection falling down onto Daisy, causing her to evolve... So, yeah. Anyways, I'm Tail. Tail the Taillow."
GB stops at the entrance.
"Basketball? TV? Anyone??"
Remote stops near GB, Teardrop runs into the town.
Black Hole is passed out near the city limits.
GB stops at the entrance.
"Basketball? TV? Anyone??"
Remote stops near GB, Teardrop runs into the town.
Black Hole is passed out near the city limits.
Daisy cringed at the responses of the group. "No, no, no... Evolution doesn't always mean that you grow up after getting hit in the face by a rock... There are various conditions to evolve, depending on the Pokémon. For me... I had to touch a Sun Stone, like the one Tail was gonna add to his rock collection before it hit me."
Daisy cringed at the responses of the group. "No, no, no... Evolution doesn't always mean that you grow up after getting hit in the face by a rock... There are various conditions to evolve, depending on the Pokémon. For me... I had to touch a Sun Stone, like the one Tail was gonna add to his rock collection before it hit me."
Keigo sighed. "Enough with the evolution lectures, Daisy... We gotta move."
Keigo sighed. "Enough with the evolution lectures, Daisy... We gotta move."
"Hold up, there's another fox thing over there!" Banksii said, pointing out the pitch black Eevee unconscious at the borders of the town.

Mario wanted to ask more questions. He was genuinely intrigued by this new concept to him. The best comparison he could have is to a caterpillar into a butterfly, except much more spontaneous. However, he knew that they would have to go join up with the others.
Luigi, meanwhile, was just itching to join up with the others, but he doesn't want to be out there all alone. He felt safer being near his older twin brother for the time being.
"Hold up, there's another fox thing over there!" Banksii said, pointing out the pitch black Eevee unconscious at the borders of the town.

Mario wanted to ask more questions. He was genuinely intrigued by this new concept to him. The best comparison he could have is to a caterpillar into a butterfly, except much more spontaneous. However, he knew that they would have to go join up with the others.
Luigi, meanwhile, was just itching to join up with the others, but he doesn't want to be out there all alone. He felt safer being near his older twin brother for the time being.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Remote's eyes widen.
"That's Black Hole!"
She runs over and begins prodding him with a paw.
"Black Hole! Black Hole, can you hear me?"
"Urgh, I'm up, I'm up."
BH gets up and stretches.
"Huh? Remote, is that you?"
TD looks excited.
Finally, someone else!
Golf Ball looks surprised.
"Another Deather! What a shocker."
Remote's eyes widen.
"That's Black Hole!"
She runs over and begins prodding him with a paw.
"Black Hole! Black Hole, can you hear me?"
"Urgh, I'm up, I'm up."
BH gets up and stretches.
"Huh? Remote, is that you?"
TD looks excited.
Finally, someone else!
Golf Ball looks surprised.
"Another Deather! What a shocker."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5668 5669