Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River(Open Warriors RP)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
uh you just pinged some random inactive person
but thamnk
uh you just pinged some random inactive person
but thamnk
@bluebirdi3

sorry about that! Do you have a discord? if so, just click the link on the main post/first post on the thread. We have a server!
@bluebirdi3

sorry about that! Do you have a discord? if so, just click the link on the main post/first post on the thread. We have a server!
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
yes, my tag is Bluebirdie#8607
yes, my tag is Bluebirdie#8607
Oops, sorry!! I'll have my character forms done by tonight. c:
Oops, sorry!! I'll have my character forms done by tonight. c:

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

Name

Swiftpaw

Apprentice age, so.. 6 or 7 moons, I would say.

female!

Clan

SunClan

Rank

Either apprentice or apprentice to-be, depending on the warriors you have available.

Sexuality

Bisexual

Breed

Turkish Angora/Maine **** mix

Personality

Swift is rather quiet, but does like to make new friends. She is stubborn, enthusiastic about things she likes, and opens up quickly to those she is comfortable around.

History

Swiftpaw was abandoned as a newborn and found on the river border by a passing patrol; then was taken in by the clan and raised as one of their own. As Swiftpaw got older, she grew more and more curious of her original family, who they were and if they are still around. Right now she dreams of becoming a warrior, but the nagging of where she really came from is ever-present at the back of her mind.

Family

Mother | Nightpelt
Father | Unknown

Mentor

Shellbrook

Appearance

A thin-legged tabico with long grey and tawny fur and heterochromia, which causes her to have one green eye and one blue eye. She has white around her eyes that stands starkly against her brown and grey fur.

Extra

She has a fascination with the nightsky and StarClan.
5. try to use spellcheck, or check your spelling yourself
Also, if the image isn't optional I can whip up a quick drawing of her later, if you'd like.

Name

Nightpelt

30 moons

Female

Clan

StoneClan

Rank

Warrior

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Breed

Maine ****

Personality

Nightpelt is quiet, stoic, and stubborn. She is not afraid to speak her mind. Often finding it hard to relate to others, she is not very sympathetic, though she does try to be. Nightpelt was teased often as a kit and as an apprentice for being too cold and emotionless (the other cats would call her names such as 'stoneheart', making fun of the fact that she really didn't get along with others due to her very hard personality), she tries her best to be kind even though it is quite difficult for her when she is so logic-minded and straightforward.

History

As stated above, Nightpelt didn't have a very smooth childhood and felt the need to prove herself at every turn to show that she was stronger than the words others would use to try and tear her down. When she became a warrior and met a tom she liked, she later became pregnant. Not wanting her future kits to have to grow up in the harsh environment she experienced, she kept her pregnancy a secret and when her kit was born she left the it at the SunClan border, praying her kit would be found and taken care of by their queens.

Family

Mother | Nightmoon | Deceased
Father | Shadowtalon | NPC
Brother | Bristlestep | NPC
Swiftpaw | Daughter

Mate

Unknown as of now, can be decided later?

Mentor/Apprentice

Also unknown as of now.

Appearance

A fairly large black and silver tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes and stark white fur surrounding said eyes.
Name

Swiftpaw

Apprentice age, so.. 6 or 7 moons, I would say.

female!

Clan

SunClan

Rank

Either apprentice or apprentice to-be, depending on the warriors you have available.

Sexuality

Bisexual

Breed

Turkish Angora/Maine **** mix

Personality

Swift is rather quiet, but does like to make new friends. She is stubborn, enthusiastic about things she likes, and opens up quickly to those she is comfortable around.

History

Swiftpaw was abandoned as a newborn and found on the river border by a passing patrol; then was taken in by the clan and raised as one of their own. As Swiftpaw got older, she grew more and more curious of her original family, who they were and if they are still around. Right now she dreams of becoming a warrior, but the nagging of where she really came from is ever-present at the back of her mind.

Family

Mother | Nightpelt
Father | Unknown

Mentor

Shellbrook

Appearance

A thin-legged tabico with long grey and tawny fur and heterochromia, which causes her to have one green eye and one blue eye. She has white around her eyes that stands starkly against her brown and grey fur.

Extra

She has a fascination with the nightsky and StarClan.
5. try to use spellcheck, or check your spelling yourself
Also, if the image isn't optional I can whip up a quick drawing of her later, if you'd like.

Name

Nightpelt

30 moons

Female

Clan

StoneClan

Rank

Warrior

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Breed

Maine ****

Personality

Nightpelt is quiet, stoic, and stubborn. She is not afraid to speak her mind. Often finding it hard to relate to others, she is not very sympathetic, though she does try to be. Nightpelt was teased often as a kit and as an apprentice for being too cold and emotionless (the other cats would call her names such as 'stoneheart', making fun of the fact that she really didn't get along with others due to her very hard personality), she tries her best to be kind even though it is quite difficult for her when she is so logic-minded and straightforward.

History

As stated above, Nightpelt didn't have a very smooth childhood and felt the need to prove herself at every turn to show that she was stronger than the words others would use to try and tear her down. When she became a warrior and met a tom she liked, she later became pregnant. Not wanting her future kits to have to grow up in the harsh environment she experienced, she kept her pregnancy a secret and when her kit was born she left the it at the SunClan border, praying her kit would be found and taken care of by their queens.

Family

Mother | Nightmoon | Deceased
Father | Shadowtalon | NPC
Brother | Bristlestep | NPC
Swiftpaw | Daughter

Mate

Unknown as of now, can be decided later?

Mentor/Apprentice

Also unknown as of now.

Appearance

A fairly large black and silver tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes and stark white fur surrounding said eyes.

[ familiar collector ]

Here's the allegiances part 2 I promised to make for @laguz so they wouldn't have to worry about hunting down all the NPCs. Let me know if you'd like anything changed before Laguz adds them to the official allegiances!

Stoneclan

BEELEAF - (warrior)silver tabby she cat with dark stripes and yellow-green eyes (Bittenpaw's sister)

NIGHTPELT - (warrior) a large silver tabby she cat with white around her blue eyes (Swiftpaw's mother) (played by @Brightcrest) (sheet)

SHADOWTALON - (elder) a large grey tom with black stripes and yellow eyes (Nightpelt's father, Swiftpaw's grandfather)

BRISTLESTEP - (warrior) a mostly white tom with small black spots and blue eyes (Swiftpaw's uncle)

Sunclan

SWIFTPAW - (apprentice) a grey, brown and white tabby she cat with one green eye and one blue eye (played by @Brightcrest) (sheet)

LEAFDAPPLE - (warrior) grey and tan tortoiseshell she cat with yellow eyes (Chinookbreeze's mother)

Mountainclan

CROWEYES - (training camp deputy) pure black she cat with piercing green eyes (played by @DragonWarrior333) (sheet)

LUCIFER - (2nd camp deputy) a large heavily scarred grey tabby she cat with yellow eyes (played by @xxneonblazexx) (sheet)

CHINOOKBREEZE - (training camp Med Cat) a tan tabby tom with a pale belly and yellow eyes (played by @cerkowah119) (sheet)

STUMPTAIL - (warrior) cream tabby tom with a short tail and green eyes (Chinookbreeze's father)
APPRENTICE: NETTLEPAW

ELKDUST - (warrior) a tan tabby she cat with grey speckles and dark green eyes (Chinookbreeze's sister)

Kittypets/Loners/Rogues

LUCKLEAP - (loner) a black she cat with green eyes (mother of Mistkit and Whirlkit) (played by @bluebirdi3) (sheet)

WHIRLKIT - (loner)a grey she cat with spiraling white markings (Luckleap's daughter)

MISTKIT - (loner) a misty grey she cat (Luckleap's daughter)

CRESCENT - (loner) orange tabby she cat (Luckleap's friend)

WAVE - (loner) blue-grey tom (Luckleap's friend)

CONCRETE - (loner) dark grey tom (Whirlkit and Mistkit's father)

Changes:
Roundpaw is Rookstar's apprentice

Here's the allegiances part 2 I promised to make for @laguz so they wouldn't have to worry about hunting down all the NPCs. Let me know if you'd like anything changed before Laguz adds them to the official allegiances!

Stoneclan

BEELEAF - (warrior)silver tabby she cat with dark stripes and yellow-green eyes (Bittenpaw's sister)

NIGHTPELT - (warrior) a large silver tabby she cat with white around her blue eyes (Swiftpaw's mother) (played by @Brightcrest) (sheet)

SHADOWTALON - (elder) a large grey tom with black stripes and yellow eyes (Nightpelt's father, Swiftpaw's grandfather)

BRISTLESTEP - (warrior) a mostly white tom with small black spots and blue eyes (Swiftpaw's uncle)

Sunclan

SWIFTPAW - (apprentice) a grey, brown and white tabby she cat with one green eye and one blue eye (played by @Brightcrest) (sheet)

LEAFDAPPLE - (warrior) grey and tan tortoiseshell she cat with yellow eyes (Chinookbreeze's mother)

Mountainclan

CROWEYES - (training camp deputy) pure black she cat with piercing green eyes (played by @DragonWarrior333) (sheet)

LUCIFER - (2nd camp deputy) a large heavily scarred grey tabby she cat with yellow eyes (played by @xxneonblazexx) (sheet)

CHINOOKBREEZE - (training camp Med Cat) a tan tabby tom with a pale belly and yellow eyes (played by @cerkowah119) (sheet)

STUMPTAIL - (warrior) cream tabby tom with a short tail and green eyes (Chinookbreeze's father)
APPRENTICE: NETTLEPAW

ELKDUST - (warrior) a tan tabby she cat with grey speckles and dark green eyes (Chinookbreeze's sister)

Kittypets/Loners/Rogues

LUCKLEAP - (loner) a black she cat with green eyes (mother of Mistkit and Whirlkit) (played by @bluebirdi3) (sheet)

WHIRLKIT - (loner)a grey she cat with spiraling white markings (Luckleap's daughter)

MISTKIT - (loner) a misty grey she cat (Luckleap's daughter)

CRESCENT - (loner) orange tabby she cat (Luckleap's friend)

WAVE - (loner) blue-grey tom (Luckleap's friend)

CONCRETE - (loner) dark grey tom (Whirlkit and Mistkit's father)

Changes:
Roundpaw is Rookstar's apprentice

q6DQYQr.jpg
@brightcrest

Both are approved, but if you make another character, please make a Mountainclan cat.
@brightcrest

Both are approved, but if you make another character, please make a Mountainclan cat.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
i'm the only loner on the list
i'm the only loner on the list
Should I change Nightpelt to a MountainClan cat instead?? I wasn't aware that MountainClan cats were allowed as playable characters!

@cerkowah119

I should mention that I made two cats, and Swiftpaw is a torbie in SunClan, Nightpelt is the silver and grey cat (and she's part of StoneClan)! I noticed the description you put down for Swiftpaw and Nightpelt's Clan were both incorrect. ;u;
Should I change Nightpelt to a MountainClan cat instead?? I wasn't aware that MountainClan cats were allowed as playable characters!

@cerkowah119

I should mention that I made two cats, and Swiftpaw is a torbie in SunClan, Nightpelt is the silver and grey cat (and she's part of StoneClan)! I noticed the description you put down for Swiftpaw and Nightpelt's Clan were both incorrect. ;u;

[ familiar collector ]

@brightcrest fixed! Sorry for the confusion
@brightcrest fixed! Sorry for the confusion
q6DQYQr.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21