Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River(Open Warriors RP)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
@cerkowah119

AAAHHHH those are amazing thank you so much! I love them! Definitely worth getting. If I make more characters, I'll definitely commission you again.
@cerkowah119

AAAHHHH those are amazing thank you so much! I love them! Definitely worth getting. If I make more characters, I'll definitely commission you again.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@GalazyBunny

Hi Galazy could i still join in or is it closed?
@GalazyBunny

Hi Galazy could i still join in or is it closed?
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx

Hey neon! No, it's not closed for another 4 days. However, I do ask that when you make characters,you create a form for an NPC and use at least one NPC as a character, since we have an overpopulation of NPC's remember to ask the person who came up with the NPC though!

I already know that you have a discord, so go ahead and join the server. I think i set the link to not expire, but if it doesn't work, just let me know.
@xxneonblazexx

Hey neon! No, it's not closed for another 4 days. However, I do ask that when you make characters,you create a form for an NPC and use at least one NPC as a character, since we have an overpopulation of NPC's remember to ask the person who came up with the NPC though!

I already know that you have a discord, so go ahead and join the server. I think i set the link to not expire, but if it doesn't work, just let me know.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

I would like to create another character, if that’s all right. It’s Petaldawn, Oddpaw’s mother, so if she’s accepted, that will bring down an NPC.

1jas0i.png

Name - Petaldawn

Age - 45 moons

gender - She-Cat

Clan - SunClan

Rank - Warrior

Sexuality - Straight

Personality - Petaldawn is usually a calm, soft-spoken cat. She’s quite friendly and slow to anger. She enjoys the little things in life - like laying in a warm sunbeam, eating her favorite piece of prey, or curling up with Snakestrike. Despite this, Petaldawn is very capable of holding grudges. She may be slow to anger, but she is also slow to forgive.

History- Petaldawn and Stonestep were born into the Clan, though their parents were loners who joined SunClan and took Clan names. She and her brother were nearly inseparable as kits and young apprentices, but had a falling out when he discovered that she had fallen for her mentor, a young warrior named Snakestrike. Stonestep had thrown up a fuss, eventually even managing to get her mentor changed, which created a deep divide between the two. And by “deep divide” we mean a full-on shouting match just outside of camp that escalated into something much more serious when the claws came out. Though they remained fairly civil after that incident, their feud was solidified when Petaldawn and Snakestrike officially became mates about a Moon after her warrior ceremony.

Family - Toadwhisker (Father, NPC, Deceased), Thrushwing (Mother, Elder, NPC), Stonestep (Brother, NPC)

Mate - Snakestrike (NPC)

Apprentice - None, but open

Appearance - Petaldawn is a gray-and-white long-haired cat with deep green eyes. She has a thin scar across the bridge of her nose from an old fight with her brother. She has a long, plumed tail.

Inactivity- Either

Extra - Although she and Snakestrike have been mates since she was made a warrior, Oddpaw is their first kit. She holds a lot of deep-seated anger against her brother and the two of them Do Not get along.
I would like to create another character, if that’s all right. It’s Petaldawn, Oddpaw’s mother, so if she’s accepted, that will bring down an NPC.

1jas0i.png

Name - Petaldawn

Age - 45 moons

gender - She-Cat

Clan - SunClan

Rank - Warrior

Sexuality - Straight

Personality - Petaldawn is usually a calm, soft-spoken cat. She’s quite friendly and slow to anger. She enjoys the little things in life - like laying in a warm sunbeam, eating her favorite piece of prey, or curling up with Snakestrike. Despite this, Petaldawn is very capable of holding grudges. She may be slow to anger, but she is also slow to forgive.

History- Petaldawn and Stonestep were born into the Clan, though their parents were loners who joined SunClan and took Clan names. She and her brother were nearly inseparable as kits and young apprentices, but had a falling out when he discovered that she had fallen for her mentor, a young warrior named Snakestrike. Stonestep had thrown up a fuss, eventually even managing to get her mentor changed, which created a deep divide between the two. And by “deep divide” we mean a full-on shouting match just outside of camp that escalated into something much more serious when the claws came out. Though they remained fairly civil after that incident, their feud was solidified when Petaldawn and Snakestrike officially became mates about a Moon after her warrior ceremony.

Family - Toadwhisker (Father, NPC, Deceased), Thrushwing (Mother, Elder, NPC), Stonestep (Brother, NPC)

Mate - Snakestrike (NPC)

Apprentice - None, but open

Appearance - Petaldawn is a gray-and-white long-haired cat with deep green eyes. She has a thin scar across the bridge of her nose from an old fight with her brother. She has a long, plumed tail.

Inactivity- Either

Extra - Although she and Snakestrike have been mates since she was made a warrior, Oddpaw is their first kit. She holds a lot of deep-seated anger against her brother and the two of them Do Not get along.
@GalazyBunny

Ok but i wanted to make an apprentice and a loner. They don't seem to be full yet, should i still take an npc?
@GalazyBunny

Ok but i wanted to make an apprentice and a loner. They don't seem to be full yet, should i still take an npc?
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx

You could make an apprentice and a loner, but there is a new clan, a large rouge clan called Mountainclan. They're all unnamed NPC's at the moment.

However, I would still encourage taking an NPC.

also, Please don't ping me. I'm subscribed. It's in the rules too.
@xxneonblazexx

You could make an apprentice and a loner, but there is a new clan, a large rouge clan called Mountainclan. They're all unnamed NPC's at the moment.

However, I would still encourage taking an NPC.

also, Please don't ping me. I'm subscribed. It's in the rules too.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

So here are my cats [center] [img]http://cdn1-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/2017/10/dwarf-cat-2.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b] Littlepaw [b]Age(in moons)[/b] 11 moons [b]Gender[/b] Female [b]Clan[/b] Stoneclan [b]Rank[/b] Apprentice [b]Sexuality[/b] Straight [b]Breed[/b] Dwarf or Munckin [b]Personality[/b] Despite her small size Littlepaw is a witty cat, with sharp remarks and strong will. She doesn't care about her deformity and use it as an advantage to escape under rocks or small gaps, then attacking out of the shadows. A master in surprise attacks. What she lacks in speed she balances it with brain and strength power. She may be small and has short legs put she packs a punch and is so far one of the best swimmers. Besides her extrovert personality she can be quite the sweetheart to her loved ones and try her best to support them [b]History[/b] Littlekit was born with very small legs. Her parents were worried that she would not survive the harsh environment and be able to freely run around in the mountains, but to everyone surprise she got along very nicely. Not bothered at all by her small size she lived and acted like a normal cat. Actually she found a lot of advantage in her size, being able to enter gaps that no warrior could and so following even the smallest prey. [b]Family[/b] Shadowleap - Father Pebbleshine – Mother [b]Mate/crush[/b] none [b]Mentor/Apprentice[/b] Waspstar [b]Appearance[/b] A brown white she cat with short legs and blue eyes [b]Inactivity[/b]- NPC [b]Extra[/b] - You can put gore in the RP, but keep it to a minimum [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/12/71/971271d1ad1f465772dd70f95a7a753f.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b] Shujaa [b]Age(in moons)[/b] 32 moons [b]Gender[/b] male [b]Clan[/b] Loner [b]Rank[/b] none [b]Sexuality[/b] Pansexuel [b]Breed[/b] Tuxedo cat [b]Personality[/b] Shujaa is a very intelligent cat having learned certain things from the twolges, he knows how to go around and use certain plants and objects to his advantage. He usually doesn't tell what's on his mind and some cats have therefore a bit of trust issues with him. He can be quite the sass-master when he wants and has a bit of a hard time believing things that he doesn't see. Nonetheless if you gain his trust he can be a loyal friend, but if you hurt his bird he will have an eternal grudge against you. All in all he's a seeker of knowledge and goes with his own morals. [b]History[/b] Shujaa was born to two loners who lived near the twoleg nest. As a kit, he often visited these strange creatures and was was very curious about them despite his parents constant warnings. He found them fascinating how they were able to manipulate objects to their advantage and took a liking to them. Even as a full grown up he still visited the twolegs and even learned a few tricks One day Shujaa found a wounded Crow on the ground, he had an injured wing and Shuja though that it would be an easy prey, but to his surprise the bird was more intelligent than he though, both of them tried to trick each other and after hours of trying to catch one another, both of them fell to the floor exhausted. For some strange reason Shujaa liked that Bird, she was something else and to his eyes not a generic Bird and so both of them became friends. Shujaa tried his best to heal the crows injury and in return she became Shujaas wings. [b]Family[/b] Unknown parents and siblings [b]Mate/crush[/b] none [b]Mentor/Apprentice[/b] none [b]Appearance[/b] A black white tom with short fur and green eyes, his left ear has a cut [b]Inactivity[/b]- NPC [b]Extra[/b] - His best friend is a Crow named Jinjin he can call. He refuses to eat birds [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcOq9ClW8AAHxdM.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b] Lucifer -[s] N.015[/s] [b]Age(in moons)[/b] 40 moons [b]Gender[/b] Female [b]Clan[/b] Mountainclan [b]Rank[/b] 2 Camp Deputy [b]Sexuality[/b] Aromantic [b]Breed[/b] main co.on mix [b]Personality[/b] Overconfident, aggressive and manipulative, Lucifer doesn’t take sh.t from anyone, she knows how to go around and doesn’t make friends easily. Prove to her that you are worth her time and perhaps she will talk to you, if you aren’t well you better run. She isn’t the fastest cat, but her strength is to be afraid off. Her moral compass consist of survival of the fittest if you're too weak you are death meat. She has no compassion for anyone and couldn't care less if you were dying in front of her, even if you were one of the strongest cats. [b]History[/b] Born as fodder for dog fighting, Lucifer had an extremely bad life to begin with. Forced to become a punching bag for the training dogs, she often came barely alive. This didn't stop N.15 though, enraged by her miserable life and hatred towards these two creatures., N.15 started to fight back. During the incoming days, she fought tooth and nail with her opponents, becoming stronger and stronger. That's when the humans quickly took a liking to her and decided to use her in real combats. It was brutal and hard, in most cases she barely made it out. One day she was pitched with a well known Bull Terrier called Lucifer. She managed to dethrone the current best fighter and as a trophy she took the dogs name and so she started to win all her incoming fights. Her fights against big opponent were brutal, but for the smaller she was usually the winner. On the way to a incoming battle, the car where she was being transported stopped and the humans who took care of her were captured. The Shelter couldn’t take her in, she was far too aggressive and before they could put her to rest Lucifer escaped the day they were trying to feed her. She later on meet Rookstar and at first she was not impressed by the tom. A clan? What a stupid idea, but seeing the tom in action made her rethink. She decided to join in so long he promised to stay strong and a good challenger, the moment he would show weakness she would be gone. [b]Family[/b] Not worth mentioning [b]Mate/crush[/b] none [b]Mentor/Apprentice[/b] none [b]Appearance[/b] A massive gray tabby she cat with yellow eyes, she's covered in scars and her ears have several cuts, the right one is half torn apart. [b]Inactivity[/b]- kill [b]Extra[/b] - [/center]
So here are my cats
dwarf-cat-2.jpg
Name
Littlepaw
Age(in moons)
11 moons
Clan
Stoneclan
Rank
Apprentice
Sexuality
Straight
Breed
Dwarf or Munckin

Personality
Despite her small size Littlepaw is a witty cat, with sharp remarks and strong will. She doesn't care about her deformity and use it as an advantage to escape under rocks or small gaps, then attacking out of the shadows. A master in surprise attacks. What she lacks in speed she balances it with brain and strength power. She may be small and has short legs put she packs a punch and is so far one of the best swimmers.

Besides her extrovert personality she can be quite the sweetheart to her loved ones and try her best to support them

History
Littlekit was born with very small legs. Her parents were worried that she would not survive the harsh environment and be able to freely run around in the mountains, but to everyone surprise she got along very nicely. Not bothered at all by her small size she lived and acted like a normal cat. Actually she found a lot of advantage in her size, being able to enter gaps that no warrior could and so following even the smallest prey.

Family
Shadowleap - Father
Pebbleshine – Mother

Mate/crush
none
Mentor/Apprentice
Waspstar
Appearance
A brown white she cat with short legs and blue eyes
Inactivity- NPC
Extra - You can put gore in the RP, but keep it to a minimum

971271d1ad1f465772dd70f95a7a753f.jpg
Name
Shujaa
Age(in moons)
32 moons
Clan
Loner
Rank
none
Sexuality
Pansexuel
Breed
Tuxedo cat

Personality
Shujaa is a very intelligent cat having learned certain things from the twolges, he knows how to go around and use certain plants and objects to his advantage. He usually doesn't tell what's on his mind and some cats have therefore a bit of trust issues with him. He can be quite the sass-master when he wants and has a bit of a hard time believing things that he doesn't see.

Nonetheless if you gain his trust he can be a loyal friend, but if you hurt his bird he will have an eternal grudge against you. All in all he's a seeker of knowledge and goes with his own morals.

History
Shujaa was born to two loners who lived near the twoleg nest. As a kit, he often visited these strange creatures and was was very curious about them despite his parents constant warnings. He found them fascinating how they were able to manipulate objects to their advantage and took a liking to them.
Even as a full grown up he still visited the twolegs and even learned a few tricks

One day Shujaa found a wounded Crow on the ground, he had an injured wing and Shuja though that it would be an easy prey, but to his surprise the bird was more intelligent than he though, both of them tried to trick each other and after hours of trying to catch one another, both of them fell to the floor exhausted.

For some strange reason Shujaa liked that Bird, she was something else and to his eyes not a generic Bird and so both of them became friends. Shujaa tried his best to heal the crows injury and in return she became Shujaas wings.

Family
Unknown parents and siblings
Mate/crush
none
Mentor/Apprentice
none
Appearance
A black white tom with short fur and green eyes, his left ear has a cut
Inactivity- NPC
Extra - His best friend is a Crow named Jinjin he can call. He refuses to eat birds

CcOq9ClW8AAHxdM.jpg
Name
Lucifer - N.015
Age(in moons)
40 moons
Clan
Mountainclan
Rank
2 Camp Deputy
Sexuality
Aromantic
Breed
main co.on mix

Personality
Overconfident, aggressive and manipulative, Lucifer doesn’t take sh.t from anyone, she knows how to go around and doesn’t make friends easily. Prove to her that you are worth her time and perhaps she will talk to you, if you aren’t well you better run. She isn’t the fastest cat, but her strength is to be afraid off.

Her moral compass consist of survival of the fittest if you're too weak you are death meat.
She has no compassion for anyone and couldn't care less if you were dying in front of her, even if you were one of the strongest cats.

History
Born as fodder for dog fighting, Lucifer had an extremely bad life to begin with. Forced to become a punching bag for the training dogs, she often came barely alive. This didn't stop N.15 though, enraged by her miserable life and hatred towards these two creatures., N.15 started to fight back. During the incoming days, she fought tooth and nail with her opponents, becoming stronger and stronger.

That's when the humans quickly took a liking to her and decided to use her in real combats. It was brutal and hard, in most cases she barely made it out. One day she was pitched with a well known Bull Terrier called Lucifer. She managed to dethrone the current best fighter and as a trophy she took the dogs name and so she started to win all her incoming fights.

Her fights against big opponent were brutal, but for the smaller she was usually the winner. On the way to a incoming battle, the car where she was being transported stopped and the humans who took care of her were captured. The Shelter couldn’t take her in, she was far too aggressive and before they could put her to rest Lucifer escaped the day they were trying to feed her.

She later on meet Rookstar and at first she was not impressed by the tom. A clan? What a stupid idea, but seeing the tom in action made her rethink. She decided to join in so long he promised to stay strong and a good challenger, the moment he would show weakness she would be gone.

Family
Not worth mentioning
Mate/crush
none
Mentor/Apprentice
none
Appearance
A massive gray tabby she cat with yellow eyes, she's covered in scars and her ears have several cuts, the right one is half torn apart.
Inactivity- kill
Extra -

qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx Waspstar could mentor Littlepaw if you like! It would be appropriate since he has a pretty stubby body as well
@xxneonblazexx Waspstar could mentor Littlepaw if you like! It would be appropriate since he has a pretty stubby body as well
q6DQYQr.jpg
@cerkowah119

That would be nice ^^
@cerkowah119

That would be nice ^^
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx

Approved!
@xxneonblazexx

Approved!
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They