Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River(Open Warriors RP)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@xxneonblazexx awesome!! I'll add them to Waspstar's sheet
@xxneonblazexx awesome!! I'll add them to Waspstar's sheet
q6DQYQr.jpg
Thanks ^^

Could someone give me a small recap. I know about mountainclan and that one medicine cat is pregnant, but thats pretty much it
Thanks ^^

Could someone give me a small recap. I know about mountainclan and that one medicine cat is pregnant, but thats pretty much it
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@Laguz you forgot that Perch and Alani are Vulpes parents too.
@Laguz you forgot that Perch and Alani are Vulpes parents too.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@RockyDrago if you're going to constantly correct me with no hint of "thank-you for spending hours on this when you're not obligated to" or "please" you can do your own alliegances and fix that.

this takes time and it takes effort and i would appreciate someone cutting me slack for doing this out of my own want to make the rp better for people. I am tired. I am constantly, constantly tired
@RockyDrago if you're going to constantly correct me with no hint of "thank-you for spending hours on this when you're not obligated to" or "please" you can do your own alliegances and fix that.

this takes time and it takes effort and i would appreciate someone cutting me slack for doing this out of my own want to make the rp better for people. I am tired. I am constantly, constantly tired
[img]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140830030010/roseclan-roleplaying/images/5/50/2754867894_ed9486bd8b.jpg[/img] Name - Reedpaw Age(in moons) - 8 moons gender - Female Clan - Mountainclan Rank - Apprentice Sexuality- Bi Theme song- Voice claim-veronica from heathers Height- big Weight-Giant Length- Huge Personality - Reedpaw is a determined she-cat who almost never fights fair. She loves her brother and never will back down from a fight. She can overpower most apprentices due to her size, but doesn't like fighting, and is very disobedient. History- Reedpaw grew up normally with her mother and siblings, but only two moons ago she left with her two brothers to join Mountainclan. Freinds - Roundpaw Family - Mother- Daisy-A cream she-cat with amber eyes Father- Rookstar-Appearance in his form Sister- Rosie-teeny-tiny cream Bengal she-cat with gray eyes Brother-Darkpaw-Dark brown tom with amber eyes brother- Nettlepaw- Cream tom with amber eyes Mate- N/A crush- N/A Mentor/Apprentice - Toadclaw Appearance - Reedpaw is a large black she-cat with bright green eyes and a large, fluffy tail. Inactivity- NPC
2754867894_ed9486bd8b.jpg
Name - Reedpaw
Age(in moons) - 8 moons
gender - Female
Clan - Mountainclan
Rank - Apprentice
Sexuality- Bi
Theme song-
Voice claim-veronica from heathers
Height- big
Weight-Giant
Length- Huge
Personality - Reedpaw is a determined she-cat who almost never fights fair. She loves her brother and never will back down from a fight. She can overpower most apprentices due to her size, but doesn't like fighting, and is very disobedient.
History- Reedpaw grew up normally with her mother and siblings, but only two moons ago she left with her two brothers to join Mountainclan.
Freinds - Roundpaw
Family -
Mother- Daisy-A cream she-cat with amber eyes
Father- Rookstar-Appearance in his form
Sister- Rosie-teeny-tiny cream Bengal she-cat with gray eyes
Brother-Darkpaw-Dark brown tom with amber eyes
brother- Nettlepaw- Cream tom with amber eyes
Mate- N/A
crush- N/A
Mentor/Apprentice - Toadclaw
Appearance - Reedpaw is a large black she-cat with bright green eyes and a large, fluffy tail.
Inactivity- NPC
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Some scenes I decided to draw! "When a kittypet doesn't know when to shut up" feat. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2422111/4#post_33051974]Roundpaw[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2422111/14#post_33176017]Rookstar[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JlNmbF1.jpg[/img] "Even leader's need to be humble sometimes" feat. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2422111/4#post_33051974]Waspstar[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2422111/2#post_32859731]Fallowbrook[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RlBk7zZ.jpg[/img]
Some scenes I decided to draw!

"When a kittypet doesn't know when to shut up" feat. Roundpaw and Rookstar
JlNmbF1.jpg

"Even leader's need to be humble sometimes" feat. Waspstar and Fallowbrook
RlBk7zZ.jpg
q6DQYQr.jpg
hi yes am here with my loner, Luckleap and her 2 kids
she's called luckleap because she heard of the clans and thought 'hey clan names are cool'
not really

Name - Luckleap, but she responds to Lucky.
Age(in moons) - around 18 moons
gender - female
Clan - she a loner
Rank - ^
Sexuality- straight as an avocado
wait what-
Theme song- Victorious | Panic! at the Disco
Voice claim- basically this
Breed- American Shorthair
Personality - A snarky, short-fused girl. She has a soft spot for kits, but other than that, she has a sharp tongue and good wit. She cares for her kits deeply and will murder you if you try to hurt them.
History- As a small kitten, she never knew her parents, for she was given away. Shortly after, her owners left and never returned. She never liked being pent up anyways. After that, she found a mate a few moons later, who also left, like her past owners. She knew that she could take care of her kits on her own, but not where she was. She left Twolegplace for the territories a quarter-moon later, bearing two she-cats along the way.
okay that's a little e d g y
Friends -
Crescent / orange tabby she-cat, not present
Wave / blue-gray tom, also not present
they didn't follow her ;u;
Family -
Mistkit / misty gray she-cat, one of her c h i l d r e n
Whorl Whirlkit / gray she-cat with white spiral markings, the other c h a l d
Mate - Concrete / dark gray tom, left and never returned
crush - n/a
Mentor/Apprentice - n/a
Appearance - A black she-cat with short fur and green eyes.
Inactivity- NPC
Extra - she can j u m p p
Best Rule - realistic cattos

ples i need to sustain on crossover rps and warriors rps
also this is k e w l
hi yes am here with my loner, Luckleap and her 2 kids
she's called luckleap because she heard of the clans and thought 'hey clan names are cool'
not really

Name - Luckleap, but she responds to Lucky.
Age(in moons) - around 18 moons
gender - female
Clan - she a loner
Rank - ^
Sexuality- straight as an avocado
wait what-
Theme song- Victorious | Panic! at the Disco
Voice claim- basically this
Breed- American Shorthair
Personality - A snarky, short-fused girl. She has a soft spot for kits, but other than that, she has a sharp tongue and good wit. She cares for her kits deeply and will murder you if you try to hurt them.
History- As a small kitten, she never knew her parents, for she was given away. Shortly after, her owners left and never returned. She never liked being pent up anyways. After that, she found a mate a few moons later, who also left, like her past owners. She knew that she could take care of her kits on her own, but not where she was. She left Twolegplace for the territories a quarter-moon later, bearing two she-cats along the way.
okay that's a little e d g y
Friends -
Crescent / orange tabby she-cat, not present
Wave / blue-gray tom, also not present
they didn't follow her ;u;
Family -
Mistkit / misty gray she-cat, one of her c h i l d r e n
Whorl Whirlkit / gray she-cat with white spiral markings, the other c h a l d
Mate - Concrete / dark gray tom, left and never returned
crush - n/a
Mentor/Apprentice - n/a
Appearance - A black she-cat with short fur and green eyes.
Inactivity- NPC
Extra - she can j u m p p
Best Rule - realistic cattos

ples i need to sustain on crossover rps and warriors rps
also this is k e w l
@GalazyBunny

Hello!! I'm interested in joining but it seems the RP has been ongoing for a while now... would it be okay if I make a few characters and join?
@GalazyBunny

Hello!! I'm interested in joining but it seems the RP has been ongoing for a while now... would it be okay if I make a few characters and join?

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

GalazyBunny

Added lucifer to my character, you can find her on page 14 with the others
GalazyBunny

Added lucifer to my character, you can find her on page 14 with the others
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@Bluebirdi3 She's approved!

@Brightcrest

You can join if you would like. We stop accepting new members in two days. feel free to invite a friend! also, please don't ping me, I'm subscribed.
@Bluebirdi3 She's approved!

@Brightcrest

You can join if you would like. We stop accepting new members in two days. feel free to invite a friend! also, please don't ping me, I'm subscribed.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21