Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Niflheim Inn (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
@Matou

Adrienne's smile widened, showing rather long sharp fangs, his eyes glinted with a mischievous light, and something else more.......sinister. "that'll be fine love~, I've grown rather attached to the dragons I have traveled with so far~" he said as he snapped his fingers, in a shower of green and red glitter a coin bag appeared and dropped onto the spirals open hand.

The red-eyed dragon opened it "now how much was the price for staying here for a few nights?" he asked as his arrow-shaped tail swayed back and forth behind him.
@Matou

Adrienne's smile widened, showing rather long sharp fangs, his eyes glinted with a mischievous light, and something else more.......sinister. "that'll be fine love~, I've grown rather attached to the dragons I have traveled with so far~" he said as he snapped his fingers, in a shower of green and red glitter a coin bag appeared and dropped onto the spirals open hand.

The red-eyed dragon opened it "now how much was the price for staying here for a few nights?" he asked as his arrow-shaped tail swayed back and forth behind him.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
He drew the dragons, he drew the counter, the decorations. He wasn't the best artist but he tried. Sighing, he stared at his work, with a satisfied smile.
He drew the dragons, he drew the counter, the decorations. He wasn't the best artist but he tried. Sighing, he stared at his work, with a satisfied smile.
- Just a confused durgen -

Please tag me in the rp forums just so I can stay caught up in roleplays!
@suesue

Carys gasped a bit as the shower of sparks appear. "Oh- a bit of magic flair, hehe." She punched a few numbers into the typewriter. "How many nights would you like to stay? It's 160 per night."
@suesue

Carys gasped a bit as the shower of sparks appear. "Oh- a bit of magic flair, hehe." She punched a few numbers into the typewriter. "How many nights would you like to stay? It's 160 per night."
she/he/they | fr + 3
Adrienne thought for a moment, he had enough gold the question was, however, how long was he willing to stay here before moving on. The blood red spiral finally chooses how long he was going to stay. He got out the proper amount of gold and handed it over to Carys "I think I'll be staying for a week~"

@Matou
Adrienne thought for a moment, he had enough gold the question was, however, how long was he willing to stay here before moving on. The blood red spiral finally chooses how long he was going to stay. He got out the proper amount of gold and handed it over to Carys "I think I'll be staying for a week~"

@Matou
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
@suesue

"A-A week? We don't normally get that many people who stay for that long, but..." She tears off another piece of paper from the typewriter, handing it to Adrienne. "Y-your room is just upstairs- hand this ticket to Meredy, s-she's a pink Fae. Oh- y-you will probably like your roommates, they are nice, but a bit shifty- I-i'm not saying you are shifty- they're n-nice like you."
@suesue

"A-A week? We don't normally get that many people who stay for that long, but..." She tears off another piece of paper from the typewriter, handing it to Adrienne. "Y-your room is just upstairs- hand this ticket to Meredy, s-she's a pink Fae. Oh- y-you will probably like your roommates, they are nice, but a bit shifty- I-i'm not saying you are shifty- they're n-nice like you."
she/he/they | fr + 3
@Matou

Adrienne smiled and nodded "very well, thank you very much maiden~" he said and bowed taking the top hat off revealing his familiar, even the familiar was bowing. He straightened up and put the hat back on his head. "I will meet them at once then, have a good day~" he said and with that, he sauntered off to find the pink fae, this was going to be a fun week~
@Matou

Adrienne smiled and nodded "very well, thank you very much maiden~" he said and bowed taking the top hat off revealing his familiar, even the familiar was bowing. He straightened up and put the hat back on his head. "I will meet them at once then, have a good day~" he said and with that, he sauntered off to find the pink fae, this was going to be a fun week~
(Subbing!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40788496] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407885/40788496_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Malvor Age: Early 20's Familiar: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/20816.png[/img] Malvor stalked up to the front desk and dropped a small pouch of coins in front of the bogsneak's nose. A spirit floated lazily about the pearl he held in his back talon. It and the candles that hovered around Malvor gave off blue tendrils of smoke that drifted up to the ceiling. "I'll take a single room for tonight. Money's no object." He shook his mane haughtily. "And I'd like my room to be quiet, I've had enough of the common rabble these days." He spoke while sweeping his eyes about the lounge area, where a few dragons were betting on how fast they could down kegs of mead. He grimaced at the sight.
(Subbing!)

40788496_350.png

Name: Malvor
Familiar: 20816.png

Malvor stalked up to the front desk and dropped a small pouch of coins in front of the bogsneak's nose. A spirit floated lazily about the pearl he held in his back talon. It and the candles that hovered around Malvor gave off blue tendrils of smoke that drifted up to the ceiling.

"I'll take a single room for tonight. Money's no object." He shook his mane haughtily. "And I'd like my room to be quiet, I've had enough of the common rabble these days." He spoke while sweeping his eyes about the lounge area, where a few dragons were betting on how fast they could down kegs of mead. He grimaced at the sight.
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
1 2 3 4