Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Niflheim Inn (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
Syn moved further into the room gracefully easing her bulk down and began rifling threw one of her packs. Extracting some strips of dried white elk meat popping one in her jaw, she studied the other dragons in interest. Her attitude friendly and inviting as she stretched out her slightly mangled back leg releasing some of the tension from the old injury's.
Syn moved further into the room gracefully easing her bulk down and began rifling threw one of her packs. Extracting some strips of dried white elk meat popping one in her jaw, she studied the other dragons in interest. Her attitude friendly and inviting as she stretched out her slightly mangled back leg releasing some of the tension from the old injury's.
((Yeeee, I am! Be sure to tag me in any posts just so i dont get lost in the sea of threads-
((Yeeee, I am! Be sure to tag me in any posts just so i dont get lost in the sea of threads-
- Just a confused durgen -

Please tag me in the rp forums just so I can stay caught up in roleplays!
@suesue @AngelBeast

"H-hello..." Carys shoved her glasses farther up her snout. "Y-yes, would you need a private room...?"
@suesue @AngelBeast

"H-hello..." Carys shoved her glasses farther up her snout. "Y-yes, would you need a private room...?"
she/he/they | fr + 3
@matou

Adrienne thought about this for a moment, he could get a private room, but what was the fun in that~. he was here for a reason, he was looking for dragons to join his crooked circus family. He was never going to be able to scout out dragons if he got a private room, plus he just loved to annoy others!~.

"hmmm, I don't mind sharing a room Love~, having a private room is rather lonely don't you think?~"
@matou

Adrienne thought about this for a moment, he could get a private room, but what was the fun in that~. he was here for a reason, he was looking for dragons to join his crooked circus family. He was never going to be able to scout out dragons if he got a private room, plus he just loved to annoy others!~.

"hmmm, I don't mind sharing a room Love~, having a private room is rather lonely don't you think?~"
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Hearing Starclaw ask something, Leaper quickly turned around, muttered something inaudible and rushed away into Syn's room. She kept her head down, not making eye contact with the guardian and dropped her belongings in the opposite corner of the room. A rather awkward silence took the ground.
Hearing Starclaw ask something, Leaper quickly turned around, muttered something inaudible and rushed away into Syn's room. She kept her head down, not making eye contact with the guardian and dropped her belongings in the opposite corner of the room. A rather awkward silence took the ground.
@suesue

“O-oh- sure...” Carys fingered with the typewriter rather skittishly. “I’ll see what I can do...you’ll definitely be in another room, you may just have some strange company if I can’t get you with one from your overseas group.”
@suesue

“O-oh- sure...” Carys fingered with the typewriter rather skittishly. “I’ll see what I can do...you’ll definitely be in another room, you may just have some strange company if I can’t get you with one from your overseas group.”
she/he/they | fr + 3
@Matou [b][/b][columns] “I’m fine with sharing rooms miss Cary. The more the merrier isn’t it?” Oswald grinned and nodded towards his fellow guests. He had just spend days at sea together with these unfamiliar dragons, so he had gotten fairly used to sleeping near them anyways. Sharing a room with one or two of them wasn’t a problem. Besides, perhaps it could create an opportunity to have a proper conversation with one of them for once. As much as he liked the company of his Gloomwillow Guide, he felt like talking to someone that might actually answer him. As if it had heard his thoughts the little creature that sat perched on his shoulder turned it’s eyes to look at him. It gave a tiny chirp before hopping off and fly away across the hall leaving a trail of glowing mist after it. Oswald just laughed at it, knowing the little thing would return soon enough. Turning his attention back to the bogsneak in front of him he reached inside his bag and pulled out a worn leather pouch containing the last of his traveling money. “I do believe you said 160 per night wasn’t it? Also, there wouldn't happen to be any bathing fascilities with warm water nearby would there?” [nextcol] [img]https://imgur.com/NcKegjZ.png[/img] [/columns]
@Matou
“I’m fine with sharing rooms miss Cary. The more the merrier isn’t it?” Oswald grinned and nodded towards his fellow guests. He had just spend days at sea together with these unfamiliar dragons, so he had gotten fairly used to sleeping near them anyways. Sharing a room with one or two of them wasn’t a problem. Besides, perhaps it could create an opportunity to have a proper conversation with one of them for once. As much as he liked the company of his Gloomwillow Guide, he felt like talking to someone that might actually answer him.

As if it had heard his thoughts the little creature that sat perched on his shoulder turned it’s eyes to look at him. It gave a tiny chirp before hopping off and fly away across the hall leaving a trail of glowing mist after it. Oswald just laughed at it, knowing the little thing would return soon enough.

Turning his attention back to the bogsneak in front of him he reached inside his bag and pulled out a worn leather pouch containing the last of his traveling money.
“I do believe you said 160 per night wasn’t it? Also, there wouldn't happen to be any bathing fascilities with warm water nearby would there?”
NcKegjZ.png
VlakeFx.png
@Troutfish

Syn eyed the young nocturne who nearly plowed into her earlier as she settled her things in the room. Then held out the dried meat snacks she was enjoying.
It's not often Syn would offer a bit of her meal, not that she minds sharing when asked, but she normally does not willingly give up her snacks, "Would you like some?" Syn curled her tail around resting it heavily on her injured leg, "My names Synthiera but you can call me Syn. Please make yourself comfortable." It was obvious Syn held a confidence that only came from hardship, loss, and self acceptance. Her tattered body bespoke of a history of brutal war, and yet it did not seem to effect her gentle attitude.
Syn shifted her wings around relaxing her shoulders so not to seem as large or intimidating to her new roomy, simply holding the snack out between her silver inlayed claws.
@Troutfish

Syn eyed the young nocturne who nearly plowed into her earlier as she settled her things in the room. Then held out the dried meat snacks she was enjoying.
It's not often Syn would offer a bit of her meal, not that she minds sharing when asked, but she normally does not willingly give up her snacks, "Would you like some?" Syn curled her tail around resting it heavily on her injured leg, "My names Synthiera but you can call me Syn. Please make yourself comfortable." It was obvious Syn held a confidence that only came from hardship, loss, and self acceptance. Her tattered body bespoke of a history of brutal war, and yet it did not seem to effect her gentle attitude.
Syn shifted her wings around relaxing her shoulders so not to seem as large or intimidating to her new roomy, simply holding the snack out between her silver inlayed claws.
Ebru does not wake easily, so when the scatter of footsteps was heard she only bristled a bit before going back to sleep.
Ebru does not wake easily, so when the scatter of footsteps was heard she only bristled a bit before going back to sleep.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
Starclaw was lied down on his stomach, his charcoal effortlessly moving on the paper. He had to get his thoughts down before he had forgotten. Looking around, the dragon took in the surroundings presented to him. The right page was about to be filled in writing but first, he had to draw where he was. Just so he wouldn't forget when he's at that age where you can't even remember to hunt.

Moving to the left page after he scribbled the date, he began to scribble down the scene. An inn of sorts, dragons inside and out. He was focused on his drawing, almost too focused...
Starclaw was lied down on his stomach, his charcoal effortlessly moving on the paper. He had to get his thoughts down before he had forgotten. Looking around, the dragon took in the surroundings presented to him. The right page was about to be filled in writing but first, he had to draw where he was. Just so he wouldn't forget when he's at that age where you can't even remember to hunt.

Moving to the left page after he scribbled the date, he began to scribble down the scene. An inn of sorts, dragons inside and out. He was focused on his drawing, almost too focused...
- Just a confused durgen -

Please tag me in the rp forums just so I can stay caught up in roleplays!
1 2 3 4