Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Niflheim Inn (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
@Troutfish @ShadowBby15 @Matou

Ebru just shrugged and followed the others after all she wasn't here to start fights with every little thing. She was only staying for a few nights before she would be on her own way and besides she can handle sharing a room with...strangers.
@Troutfish @ShadowBby15 @Matou

Ebru just shrugged and followed the others after all she wasn't here to start fights with every little thing. She was only staying for a few nights before she would be on her own way and besides she can handle sharing a room with...strangers.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
(@Matou @Troutfish @ShadowBby15 @BetaArt Ooh, this seems fun! Mind if I join?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30076693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300767/30076693_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Oswald Age: Somewhere in his mid thirties Familiar(optional):[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/16491.png[/img] (I tend to think of his Gloomwillow Guide as his familiar/pet.) Oswald still stood silently by the door brushing snow off his hat as he took in the new surroundings. Not the most luxurious of inns but anything that kept him out of the cold winter winds was fine by him. He eyes the dragons in front of him curiously. He recognized some of them from the ship that brought him here.The large guardian female was hard to miss with her intimidating size, though he was used to being surrounded by larger dragons considering that most of his clan members where imperials. Her tone of voice seemed friendly enough. Then there was the slightly skittish nocturne by the counter. He didn’t quite trust the look in her eyes, silently reminding himself to keep an extra eye on her until he could figure out if she posed any threat to his coin purse or not. Might just be paranoia from his older days as a pickpocket but there was something about her that seemed slightly familiar, had they met in some back alley before..? Then lastly there was that tundra who sat at a desk scribbling in a notebook of some sort. Oswald didn’t really know what to think of him just yet. Although he remembered seeing the three on the ship before, he just couldn’t really recall their names. “ I guess I’ll find out soon enough. Or what do you think?” He asked his little Gloomwidow Guide that sat comfortable on his shoulder. It have him a happy little chirp in reply. Chuckling at the small creature Oswald realised that the small group started to move, supposedly heading to the rooms. Hurrying over to the innkeeper he held up a hand and gave her a friendly wave. “Pardon the late introduction miss, I’m Oswald.” He greeted the timid innkeeper with bright smile. “I’d also like a room if there’s any still available.”

(@Matou @Troutfish @ShadowBby15 @BetaArt Ooh, this seems fun! Mind if I join?)

30076693_350.png

Name: Oswald
Familiar(optional):16491.png (I tend to think of his Gloomwillow Guide as his familiar/pet.)

Oswald still stood silently by the door brushing snow off his hat as he took in the new surroundings. Not the most luxurious of inns but anything that kept him out of the cold winter winds was fine by him. He eyes the dragons in front of him curiously. He recognized some of them from the ship that brought him here.The large guardian female was hard to miss with her intimidating size, though he was used to being surrounded by larger dragons considering that most of his clan members where imperials. Her tone of voice seemed friendly enough.

Then there was the slightly skittish nocturne by the counter. He didn’t quite trust the look in her eyes, silently reminding himself to keep an extra eye on her until he could figure out if she posed any threat to his coin purse or not. Might just be paranoia from his older days as a pickpocket but there was something about her that seemed slightly familiar, had they met in some back alley before..?

Then lastly there was that tundra who sat at a desk scribbling in a notebook of some sort. Oswald didn’t really know what to think of him just yet. Although he remembered seeing the three on the ship before, he just couldn’t really recall their names.
“ I guess I’ll find out soon enough. Or what do you think?” He asked his little Gloomwidow Guide that sat comfortable on his shoulder. It have him a happy little chirp in reply. Chuckling at the small creature Oswald realised that the small group started to move, supposedly heading to the rooms. Hurrying over to the innkeeper he held up a hand and gave her a friendly wave.

“Pardon the late introduction miss, I’m Oswald.” He greeted the timid innkeeper with bright smile.
“I’d also like a room if there’s any still available.”
VlakeFx.png
@Nixpix @Troutfish @ShadowBby15 @BetaArt

"Oh-oh, hello!" Carys seemed VERY surprised at this new face. "Y-yes, we have plenty of rooms, sir- O-oswald." She pushed her glasses up farther onto her snout as she read her notes. "Would you be okay with a room with a few others...? Of course, we can get you a private if you so prefer, but that's quite a bit more coin." She punched a few numbers into the rusty typewriter next to her with her other claw, quickly ripping it out and handing it to Starclaw. "Here is you three's ticket- you can give it to the receptionist upstairs... I think Meredy is working that shift right now, she's a light pink Fae. O-oh, you need to pay with me...That would be about 160 coin per night for a room of three."
@Nixpix @Troutfish @ShadowBby15 @BetaArt

"Oh-oh, hello!" Carys seemed VERY surprised at this new face. "Y-yes, we have plenty of rooms, sir- O-oswald." She pushed her glasses up farther onto her snout as she read her notes. "Would you be okay with a room with a few others...? Of course, we can get you a private if you so prefer, but that's quite a bit more coin." She punched a few numbers into the rusty typewriter next to her with her other claw, quickly ripping it out and handing it to Starclaw. "Here is you three's ticket- you can give it to the receptionist upstairs... I think Meredy is working that shift right now, she's a light pink Fae. O-oh, you need to pay with me...That would be about 160 coin per night for a room of three."
she/he/they | fr + 3
@Nixpix @ShadowBby15 @BetaArt

Leaper noticed the new Skydancer eyeing her carefully. Shivers ran down her spine as she was observed. That dragon probably sensed something and the Nocturn turned away to the Bogsneak only to catch her mentioning the cost.

I absolutely knew they would ask for an unreasonable amount of coins. This is blasphemy, thank Gladekeeper I took my rocks with me!

So Leaper managed a casual, relaxed face on herself and repeated after the Bogsneak. ''160 coins? Hold on, give me a second to find them..Ah there!''

The thief pulled out an even smaller pouch from her bag. Hoping her trick would go through, she whipped the little pouch on the counter.

''The money's all here with a small tip, thanks!''

She turned around, trotting away from the others, praying the Bogsneak wouldn't notice the ''gold coins'' inside the pouch were just yellow-coloured pebbles. Well, it is quite dark in here, she probably wouldn't notice. The Nocturn thought to herself.
@Nixpix @ShadowBby15 @BetaArt

Leaper noticed the new Skydancer eyeing her carefully. Shivers ran down her spine as she was observed. That dragon probably sensed something and the Nocturn turned away to the Bogsneak only to catch her mentioning the cost.

I absolutely knew they would ask for an unreasonable amount of coins. This is blasphemy, thank Gladekeeper I took my rocks with me!

So Leaper managed a casual, relaxed face on herself and repeated after the Bogsneak. ''160 coins? Hold on, give me a second to find them..Ah there!''

The thief pulled out an even smaller pouch from her bag. Hoping her trick would go through, she whipped the little pouch on the counter.

''The money's all here with a small tip, thanks!''

She turned around, trotting away from the others, praying the Bogsneak wouldn't notice the ''gold coins'' inside the pouch were just yellow-coloured pebbles. Well, it is quite dark in here, she probably wouldn't notice. The Nocturn thought to herself.
@Troutfish
"O-oh, thank you! A tip too, how wonderful." Carys smiled, taking the pouch and sliding it into a drawer on her side of the desk. "Usually, I'm caught up with some street-savvy dragons in an endless bartering loop." The bogsneak fidgeted with her glasses.
@Troutfish
"O-oh, thank you! A tip too, how wonderful." Carys smiled, taking the pouch and sliding it into a drawer on her side of the desk. "Usually, I'm caught up with some street-savvy dragons in an endless bartering loop." The bogsneak fidgeted with her glasses.
she/he/they | fr + 3
@Troutfish

Starclaw tilted his head at the familiar, a bright smile on his face. He watched as he was put into the pouch.

"Wow... He sure is cute! I never had a familiar before! Where did you find or.. How did you find him?"
@Troutfish

Starclaw tilted his head at the familiar, a bright smile on his face. He watched as he was put into the pouch.

"Wow... He sure is cute! I never had a familiar before! Where did you find or.. How did you find him?"
- Just a confused durgen -

Please tag me in the rp forums just so I can stay caught up in roleplays!
@Matou Name: Adrienne Blight Picture [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34512313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345124/34512313_350.png[/img] [/url] Roscuro Age: 20 Familiar [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/24540.png[/img] Adrienne slinked into the Inn, he looked around at the old yet cozy inside of the inn "oh my~, quiet the quaint little place here right Roscuro" the spiral smiled as he looked up at his top hat. At that moment a rat-like familiar poked his head out from under it and looked around. He squeaked his agreement, the Spiral chuckled and walked over to the check in, in order to be well checked in.
@Matou

Name: Adrienne Blight
Picture

34512313_350.png

Roscuro

Familiar
24540.png

Adrienne slinked into the Inn, he looked around at the old yet cozy inside of the inn "oh my~, quiet the quaint little place here right Roscuro" the spiral smiled as he looked up at his top hat. At that moment a rat-like familiar poked his head out from under it and looked around. He squeaked his agreement, the Spiral chuckled and walked over to the check in, in order to be well checked in.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
@matou (mind if I pop in? :D) The big guardian stepped threw the doorway in her smooth way which was heavily interrupted by the pronounced limp in her left back leg. She flicked her tail around and dropped a bag of coins on the desk filling out the small bit of info she was asked for. Name: Synthiera (Syn for short) Age: 29 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405781/40578063_350.png[/img] She gave the innkeeper a small smile, "I'd like a room for a night or two please." She could see the other dragons gathered around the room and nodded to herself.
@matou

(mind if I pop in? :D)

The big guardian stepped threw the doorway in her smooth way which was heavily interrupted by the pronounced limp in her left back leg. She flicked her tail around and dropped a bag of coins on the desk filling out the small bit of info she was asked for.

Name: Synthiera (Syn for short)

40578063_350.png

She gave the innkeeper a small smile, "I'd like a room for a night or two please." She could see the other dragons gathered around the room and nodded to herself.

Starclaw noticed more dragons stepping into the inn and his eyes grew wide with excitement. So many new dragons to meet and hear their stories!But, the dragon stayed where he was, he had to wait for his room after all.
Starclaw noticed more dragons stepping into the inn and his eyes grew wide with excitement. So many new dragons to meet and hear their stories!But, the dragon stayed where he was, he had to wait for his room after all.
- Just a confused durgen -

Please tag me in the rp forums just so I can stay caught up in roleplays!
(At this point I hope everyone has subbed to the thread)

Ebru entered the room that she would be essentially sharing with others. She could dragons entering the inn each one from the boat and each one had their own purposes. But for now she was willing to just settle down for the night and continue her adventure tomorrow. Ebru curled around herself having her items and familiar tucked under her wing but close to her heart in order to keep them safe. As the voices down the hall continued, they slowly began to lull her into a dreamless sleep.
(At this point I hope everyone has subbed to the thread)

Ebru entered the room that she would be essentially sharing with others. She could dragons entering the inn each one from the boat and each one had their own purposes. But for now she was willing to just settle down for the night and continue her adventure tomorrow. Ebru curled around herself having her items and familiar tucked under her wing but close to her heart in order to keep them safe. As the voices down the hall continued, they slowly began to lull her into a dreamless sleep.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
1 2 3 4