Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 424 425
@AmnesiaDragon @FloofyDragon
((Oops, guess she went the wrong way. XD Also, Amnesia, can you describe the compartment walls for me, please? I'm not understanding how a dragon can see another from several rooms over. I know there's six windows on each compartment, but I thought they all faced outside?

And are any of y'all subscribed? I don't want to ping you if you are. I'm not, as pings work better at getting my attention.

And oops, backed myself into a corner going the antisocial route with my girl. This is what I get for making up her personality as I go. Fortunately I haven't gone too far and can just make her socially inept and being-alpha obsessed instead. Although she's still a loner, but I don't mind some challenge.))

She practically flung her lanterns into the room, gesturing so strongly that they near crashed into the back wall. The tundra proceeded to freeze in the door way, realizing with a sweep of her eyes this was not where she meant to go.

Eyes alighting on the skydancer, she shifted awkwardly, her hold on the situation nonexistent. Socially clumsy, she was clueless to what to do. So she stared, saying not a word. And then slowly closed the door again.

She reopened it a moment later, gesturing her lanterns back to her before swiftly closing it again. Drawing her lights in close, she shuddered at the darkness of the skydancer's room. She had been able to see so little when she'd first peeked in; anything could of been hiding in the blackness, cloaked in shadow and awaiting unseen.

She wondered if she could find a conveniently placed chest full of weights nearby to block the door off with. Or an imperial. Except it would have to be dead, so she could be certain it wouldn't move. She'd settle for comatose though if she had to.

Her thoughts were interrupted by footsteps, a form soon appearing through the doorway she had yet to investigate. Another soon joined the first, and then one more.

She took a wary step back, flinching when her hind leg touched the skydancer's door. The first stranger was speaking to her, but she could hardly focus on his words, mind to busy screaming at her that this was bad.

If their intentions were not so benign, odds wouldn't be in her favor. None of them appeared armed, the coatl seemed nervous and even fearful, but two of the three outsized her and she couldn't move properly in such a small space. She hadn't had the chance to assess any of them yet either, and the unknowns of all of them was adding to her agitation.

Several moments passed as her eyes darted over the three strangers, nostrils flaring as she took in scents quicker than her overwhelmed mind could properly process as it attempted to do everything now. Including gesturing her lanterns forward, despite the fully turned up ceiling light.

"Thanks?" Came her reply, tight and clipped with stress. Their body language was far from hostile, though the spiral seemed wary. She was unsure of their true intentions, as congratulating her clearly wasn't it. It sounded to spontaneous and just...odd. The tundra didn't like unknowns. Her wings tucked tighter to her body, prepared for a fight if it came.

((Edit: Last two posts were done while I was typing, so I didn't see them. Umbra is never stated to actually have gotten to the room, so I suppose this still works.))
((Oops, guess she went the wrong way. XD Also, Amnesia, can you describe the compartment walls for me, please? I'm not understanding how a dragon can see another from several rooms over. I know there's six windows on each compartment, but I thought they all faced outside?

And are any of y'all subscribed? I don't want to ping you if you are. I'm not, as pings work better at getting my attention.

And oops, backed myself into a corner going the antisocial route with my girl. This is what I get for making up her personality as I go. Fortunately I haven't gone too far and can just make her socially inept and being-alpha obsessed instead. Although she's still a loner, but I don't mind some challenge.))

She practically flung her lanterns into the room, gesturing so strongly that they near crashed into the back wall. The tundra proceeded to freeze in the door way, realizing with a sweep of her eyes this was not where she meant to go.

Eyes alighting on the skydancer, she shifted awkwardly, her hold on the situation nonexistent. Socially clumsy, she was clueless to what to do. So she stared, saying not a word. And then slowly closed the door again.

She reopened it a moment later, gesturing her lanterns back to her before swiftly closing it again. Drawing her lights in close, she shuddered at the darkness of the skydancer's room. She had been able to see so little when she'd first peeked in; anything could of been hiding in the blackness, cloaked in shadow and awaiting unseen.

She wondered if she could find a conveniently placed chest full of weights nearby to block the door off with. Or an imperial. Except it would have to be dead, so she could be certain it wouldn't move. She'd settle for comatose though if she had to.

Her thoughts were interrupted by footsteps, a form soon appearing through the doorway she had yet to investigate. Another soon joined the first, and then one more.

She took a wary step back, flinching when her hind leg touched the skydancer's door. The first stranger was speaking to her, but she could hardly focus on his words, mind to busy screaming at her that this was bad.

If their intentions were not so benign, odds wouldn't be in her favor. None of them appeared armed, the coatl seemed nervous and even fearful, but two of the three outsized her and she couldn't move properly in such a small space. She hadn't had the chance to assess any of them yet either, and the unknowns of all of them was adding to her agitation.

Several moments passed as her eyes darted over the three strangers, nostrils flaring as she took in scents quicker than her overwhelmed mind could properly process as it attempted to do everything now. Including gesturing her lanterns forward, despite the fully turned up ceiling light.

"Thanks?" Came her reply, tight and clipped with stress. Their body language was far from hostile, though the spiral seemed wary. She was unsure of their true intentions, as congratulating her clearly wasn't it. It sounded to spontaneous and just...odd. The tundra didn't like unknowns. Her wings tucked tighter to her body, prepared for a fight if it came.

((Edit: Last two posts were done while I was typing, so I didn't see them. Umbra is never stated to actually have gotten to the room, so I suppose this still works.))
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Umbra carefully made her way through the compartment, laying a claw on the next door.

Car 6, she thought. If I'm car 6, or C-6, I reckon, then this is C-5. And this door...

She carefully slid the door open a crack to peer inside. To her surprise, there were quite a few others already taking the strange trip. Umbra shyed back from the doorway, taking a deep breath. Then she spoke, barely loud enough to hear.

"Hello?"
Umbra carefully made her way through the compartment, laying a claw on the next door.

Car 6, she thought. If I'm car 6, or C-6, I reckon, then this is C-5. And this door...

She carefully slid the door open a crack to peer inside. To her surprise, there were quite a few others already taking the strange trip. Umbra shyed back from the doorway, taking a deep breath. Then she spoke, barely loud enough to hear.

"Hello?"
aUKJE16.png
noo pinging mehhhh)
@anoneclipse))
Moon tugged on Vapor and Kiaba, then pulled them away from the doorway. "LEt her through, jeez, guys."
noo pinging mehhhh)
@anoneclipse))
Moon tugged on Vapor and Kiaba, then pulled them away from the doorway. "LEt her through, jeez, guys."
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Moon looked up at the pearlcatcher. "Hiya."
Moon looked up at the pearlcatcher. "Hiya."
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Umbra carefully inched her way into the room, observing the three strange dragons presented before her. She looked down at the floor, shifting nervously on her feet.

"Hello," she said in a quiet voice, then looked up at the Wildclaw. "I am Umbra."
Umbra carefully inched her way into the room, observing the three strange dragons presented before her. She looked down at the floor, shifting nervously on her feet.

"Hello," she said in a quiet voice, then looked up at the Wildclaw. "I am Umbra."
aUKJE16.png
"Hello, Umbra." Moon pronounced the r and m long. "I'm Moon Flower, call me Moon, this is Vapor, and Kiaba, and I don't know your name." She gestured at everyone, and then looked up at the tundra.
"Hello, Umbra." Moon pronounced the r and m long. "I'm Moon Flower, call me Moon, this is Vapor, and Kiaba, and I don't know your name." She gestured at everyone, and then looked up at the tundra.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
[quote name="AnonEclipse" date="2018-03-24 05:41:30" ] @AmnesiaDragon @FloofyDragon ((Oops, guess she went the wrong way. XD Also, Amnesia, can you describe the compartment walls for me, please? I'm not understanding how a dragon can see another from several rooms over. I know there's six windows on each compartment, but I thought they all faced outside? [/quote] They might... but MOon has MoOn senses hehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehh nehehhenhehenehenhehMWAHHSHSHHSHAHHAHA)
AnonEclipse wrote on 2018-03-24 05:41:30:

They might...

but MOon has MoOn senses hehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehh
nehehhenhehenehenhehMWAHHSHSHHSHAHHAHA)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@Pricklygoose @Anoneclipse
Vapor was waiting in the hallway, his talons nervously moving. He hoped the Tundra had liked his gift, it was all he could think of at that point. He watched the new Pearlcatcher and wondered where her Pearl was. They were notorious for being possessive and exteremely careful with their Pearls. He put his mind back on track and watched and waited for the Tundra to introduce itself.
"Umm, yea. I'm Vapor." He said, mindlessly repeating Kaiba's words.
@Pricklygoose @Anoneclipse
Vapor was waiting in the hallway, his talons nervously moving. He hoped the Tundra had liked his gift, it was all he could think of at that point. He watched the new Pearlcatcher and wondered where her Pearl was. They were notorious for being possessive and exteremely careful with their Pearls. He put his mind back on track and watched and waited for the Tundra to introduce itself.
"Umm, yea. I'm Vapor." He said, mindlessly repeating Kaiba's words.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
Moon sorted through her bag. Maybe I've packed a watch. She sighed when she couldn't find one. "Anyone have a watch?"
Moon sorted through her bag. Maybe I've packed a watch. She sighed when she couldn't find one. "Anyone have a watch?"
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Vapor shook himself out of his stupor and swirled his claws into one of the bags on him. He pulled out an old, dusty, almost broken watch.
"Umm, not sure how accurate that is, but I found it 3 weeks ago. It looked nice at the time."
He handed it to Moon and closed his bag.
Vapor shook himself out of his stupor and swirled his claws into one of the bags on him. He pulled out an old, dusty, almost broken watch.
"Umm, not sure how accurate that is, but I found it 3 weeks ago. It looked nice at the time."
He handed it to Moon and closed his bag.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha