Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elementals of Mior (Not Accepting)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
(Bump)
(Bump)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
((Hhhh should I make another introduction post for Summer??? Cause he kinda falls out of existence in later posts, tho he is mentioned in some of the earlier ones :/))
((Hhhh should I make another introduction post for Summer??? Cause he kinda falls out of existence in later posts, tho he is mentioned in some of the earlier ones :/))
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
(@NebulaeStars please do.)
(@NebulaeStars please do.)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
[K! Here I go!]

Summer stared up into the dark expanse of sky, only broken up by small pinpricks of light. Confused, he sat up, not minding the quickly melting snow around him. He had been... asleep, maybe. It had been nothing, then just cold. Summer felt he couldn't wake up then, but a warmth, far below the cold, had started. But he couldn't wake up then, either.

Soon after, more feelings had came across: Something new, it felt young, almost. Then a movement, strong much like a current. Then something that felt like calm, almost to an end. After that, a bright light, much more than he was seeing now. A little later, he felt something fast, energetic, and so very carefree. After that came a feeling near the opposite, something slow, steady, and calm. Soon after, a dark, yet kind feeling filled the air and sky, leaving it to what Summer woke up to.

Sitting up, the season was confused. How could he describe all these things? Trying to think back before the sheer nothing he remembered only left him with mild headache. Deciding it really wasn't not worth the pain, Summer stood up.

"Maybe the others will know." He mumbled.

He wasn't sure what others, but Summer had a feeling somethings would clear up if he found them. Whoever 'them' was. Letting out a sigh, he stood up and looked around, feeling a bit lost among the snow and wind. Humming quietly, the season noted a small tugging in his chest.

"How odd. I didn't feel that earlier." Summer said, placing a hand over his chest where it was.

Maybe it could lead him to who he was looking for. Walking in a certain direction only made it stronger, even if just a little bit. Continuing to hum, Summer followed the tugging, leaving behind a patch of scorched earth, and a melted trail of snow.
[K! Here I go!]

Summer stared up into the dark expanse of sky, only broken up by small pinpricks of light. Confused, he sat up, not minding the quickly melting snow around him. He had been... asleep, maybe. It had been nothing, then just cold. Summer felt he couldn't wake up then, but a warmth, far below the cold, had started. But he couldn't wake up then, either.

Soon after, more feelings had came across: Something new, it felt young, almost. Then a movement, strong much like a current. Then something that felt like calm, almost to an end. After that, a bright light, much more than he was seeing now. A little later, he felt something fast, energetic, and so very carefree. After that came a feeling near the opposite, something slow, steady, and calm. Soon after, a dark, yet kind feeling filled the air and sky, leaving it to what Summer woke up to.

Sitting up, the season was confused. How could he describe all these things? Trying to think back before the sheer nothing he remembered only left him with mild headache. Deciding it really wasn't not worth the pain, Summer stood up.

"Maybe the others will know." He mumbled.

He wasn't sure what others, but Summer had a feeling somethings would clear up if he found them. Whoever 'them' was. Letting out a sigh, he stood up and looked around, feeling a bit lost among the snow and wind. Humming quietly, the season noted a small tugging in his chest.

"How odd. I didn't feel that earlier." Summer said, placing a hand over his chest where it was.

Maybe it could lead him to who he was looking for. Walking in a certain direction only made it stronger, even if just a little bit. Continuing to hum, Summer followed the tugging, leaving behind a patch of scorched earth, and a melted trail of snow.
+3 hours FR time
(I have had to write this three times now, so sorry if it feels strained, my computer keeps deleting my messages)

Water

Water glared at spring. "You will create plants to exist with my water." she snapped. "You get to be the lowest run on the food chain I will create. So you should feel honored."

She really did feel he should be honored. Allowing him to live within her was the most high honor she could bestow on anyone. Asking him to create an ecosystem with her, and life.. he was actually useful to making her own powers far stronger.

He shouldn't mind at all, he should be flattered in fact that she was allowing him to spread across her oceans and sea floors, and that he can create his greenery among her own waves.

____

Fall

Fall sat up in time to see the gorgeous glittering of the gems, his eyes reflected them back at those before him. He felt a bit.. left out to be honest. If only he could create such beauty with Fire.

Fire.. was enjoying herself, Fall could tell and he was happy to watch her and Earth work together. They were both so lovely, and together what they created was even more wonderful.

Fall blinked in surprise when Fire called him over and stood from his pile of leaves. He wandered toward her, wondering what she had and what she would give him. For a fleeting moment, his mind wandered back to the kiss, the burning sensation on his lips. And he shook his head, standing up straighter as he made his way toward Fire.

he'd not been able to see as much from afar.. but up close.

The gem was dazzling, a beauty far beyond his comprehension. A living flame, a bit of Fire herself was living inside, bursting and ebbing wildly and hungrily with the same quality of the element herself.

It was beautiful. As if she'd put a shard of herself into a peice of Earth. he smiled first at Fire and then to Earth.

"You are capable of creating such beauty together." he smiled, a genuine and quiet little curve of his lips.
(I have had to write this three times now, so sorry if it feels strained, my computer keeps deleting my messages)

Water

Water glared at spring. "You will create plants to exist with my water." she snapped. "You get to be the lowest run on the food chain I will create. So you should feel honored."

She really did feel he should be honored. Allowing him to live within her was the most high honor she could bestow on anyone. Asking him to create an ecosystem with her, and life.. he was actually useful to making her own powers far stronger.

He shouldn't mind at all, he should be flattered in fact that she was allowing him to spread across her oceans and sea floors, and that he can create his greenery among her own waves.

____

Fall

Fall sat up in time to see the gorgeous glittering of the gems, his eyes reflected them back at those before him. He felt a bit.. left out to be honest. If only he could create such beauty with Fire.

Fire.. was enjoying herself, Fall could tell and he was happy to watch her and Earth work together. They were both so lovely, and together what they created was even more wonderful.

Fall blinked in surprise when Fire called him over and stood from his pile of leaves. He wandered toward her, wondering what she had and what she would give him. For a fleeting moment, his mind wandered back to the kiss, the burning sensation on his lips. And he shook his head, standing up straighter as he made his way toward Fire.

he'd not been able to see as much from afar.. but up close.

The gem was dazzling, a beauty far beyond his comprehension. A living flame, a bit of Fire herself was living inside, bursting and ebbing wildly and hungrily with the same quality of the element herself.

It was beautiful. As if she'd put a shard of herself into a peice of Earth. he smiled first at Fire and then to Earth.

"You are capable of creating such beauty together." he smiled, a genuine and quiet little curve of his lips.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Spring

He slowly took a step back when Water snapped at him, sending a glance at the other elementals still present-- noting that Air and Winter were gone which could never be good-- before looking at Winter again. "...As much as I would love to, I do not feel that I should help you so long as you behave so cruel. I do want to help you-- and everyone else-- spread life, but..." he paused, he did like her. She was beautiful yes, but he knew he shouldn't just let her roll over him like he was nothing, "...I do not feel it should be done willingly at being abused." He didn't quiet know what it meant, but it did feel right deep down, "I'm not saying you are abusing me yet, but if we do continue on a path like this I have a feeling that will be our relationship, and that is not what I want. As such, I cannot allow myself to help you until you truthfully value me-- not love, but just as an equal-- rather than just see me as an ends to a mean."

He looked at the flower in her hair, "I want us to get along and create together, you are very lovely after all, but i'm not going to do it at the expense of myself. I am not beneath you, we are both elementals and equals as such. I understand if you are set in how you feel, but if that is the case I cannot help you just yet."

Spring gave a small forward bow and a soft smile to her, allowing her to consider it before striding over beside the other elementals to examine the gemstone they'd made with a grin, "It's beautiful. It's like a stronger form of color than the some of the ones I made." He looked at his brother and then the crystal, "I'm not sure if her can, but Fall can change the colors I created so maybe he could do the same wit yours?" In all honesty, Spring was curious if these were more eternal than his own creations. He knew the plants were necessary to life and death, to keep a balance and cycle, but what would be the place of these beautiful things? Who knew.

He looked from the crystal to Earth, feeling a small bit of what he had for water, but not as strongly as it had been for the one who brought rains and fed his life. He supposed it was because Earth cared for his creations in her own way.

Air

As soon as snow began to cover the mountaintop, the wind began to pick up accordingly. It started out small, kicking up little bits until it was a full out blizzard almost, and then until a large cloud of the ice had formed overhead and continued to rain down up the mountain.

He slowly came up behind Winter, draping his arms over her shoulders and watching the storm above. The moment the two came into contact, the moment the storm stronger solidified. It was real now, and with it the could send it in whatever direction it needed to go. He leaned his head to the side, brushing it against her hair while his skin only became a greyish color wherever the two touched-- but not in a bad way, in fact he didn't feel it at all.

It may have been becoming obvious to the other elementals-- or likely would over time-- that any of the elementals could likely bend Air to help them after him being in contact with them. He loved all of the other elementals in their own ways, and as such they could not complete their entire bids without him. The only problem with that, was the determent it had on him in that he would remain loyal to them so long as he was wrapped in their power despite if they treated him well or not.

With a lazy grin, his gave a slow wingbeat which sent the storm forward over the other mountaintops, covering them in a thick blanket each. At the moment he lazily watched it blow away, not quiet considering what else Winter might have wanted him to do.
Spring

He slowly took a step back when Water snapped at him, sending a glance at the other elementals still present-- noting that Air and Winter were gone which could never be good-- before looking at Winter again. "...As much as I would love to, I do not feel that I should help you so long as you behave so cruel. I do want to help you-- and everyone else-- spread life, but..." he paused, he did like her. She was beautiful yes, but he knew he shouldn't just let her roll over him like he was nothing, "...I do not feel it should be done willingly at being abused." He didn't quiet know what it meant, but it did feel right deep down, "I'm not saying you are abusing me yet, but if we do continue on a path like this I have a feeling that will be our relationship, and that is not what I want. As such, I cannot allow myself to help you until you truthfully value me-- not love, but just as an equal-- rather than just see me as an ends to a mean."

He looked at the flower in her hair, "I want us to get along and create together, you are very lovely after all, but i'm not going to do it at the expense of myself. I am not beneath you, we are both elementals and equals as such. I understand if you are set in how you feel, but if that is the case I cannot help you just yet."

Spring gave a small forward bow and a soft smile to her, allowing her to consider it before striding over beside the other elementals to examine the gemstone they'd made with a grin, "It's beautiful. It's like a stronger form of color than the some of the ones I made." He looked at his brother and then the crystal, "I'm not sure if her can, but Fall can change the colors I created so maybe he could do the same wit yours?" In all honesty, Spring was curious if these were more eternal than his own creations. He knew the plants were necessary to life and death, to keep a balance and cycle, but what would be the place of these beautiful things? Who knew.

He looked from the crystal to Earth, feeling a small bit of what he had for water, but not as strongly as it had been for the one who brought rains and fed his life. He supposed it was because Earth cared for his creations in her own way.

Air

As soon as snow began to cover the mountaintop, the wind began to pick up accordingly. It started out small, kicking up little bits until it was a full out blizzard almost, and then until a large cloud of the ice had formed overhead and continued to rain down up the mountain.

He slowly came up behind Winter, draping his arms over her shoulders and watching the storm above. The moment the two came into contact, the moment the storm stronger solidified. It was real now, and with it the could send it in whatever direction it needed to go. He leaned his head to the side, brushing it against her hair while his skin only became a greyish color wherever the two touched-- but not in a bad way, in fact he didn't feel it at all.

It may have been becoming obvious to the other elementals-- or likely would over time-- that any of the elementals could likely bend Air to help them after him being in contact with them. He loved all of the other elementals in their own ways, and as such they could not complete their entire bids without him. The only problem with that, was the determent it had on him in that he would remain loyal to them so long as he was wrapped in their power despite if they treated him well or not.

With a lazy grin, his gave a slow wingbeat which sent the storm forward over the other mountaintops, covering them in a thick blanket each. At the moment he lazily watched it blow away, not quiet considering what else Winter might have wanted him to do.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
((Ooo! I hate that so much. Happens to me more then I freaking like.))

Fire

A scarlet blush burned across Fire's cheeks at her sister's words, and a soft smile graced the flaming elements face. "I would like that, and by then I'll have perfected this gem. Oh I can't wait, they will be so lovely and fun to play with." Her excitement could be heard as it grew more and more.

Already she had plans for the little gems. It's current shape would be still scattered about the lands, but she planned to make another more evolved form of them. Ones that she could play with and help her warm this dreadfully cold place up.

Looking up from her pondering when she smelled Fall, a happy grin blossomed on her face. "Hello my sweet Fall. I have a gift for you~" Holding out her gem, she handed it over while being careful he held onto the rock part. Her little gem still was a bit temperamental, and she didn't want Fall getting burned by it.

Smiling up as him with only a smidge of worry in her eyes about if he'll like it, she brushed her short flaming hair back in a nervous gesture. Okay, maybe she was a little more then nervous, but she'll never admit it.

"I made it so you won't feel alone when your by yourself, or simply want something to talk to. It's still to early to know if I was fully successful, but it should at least be able to listen to you...." Her words trailed off as she realized she was starting to babble, and probably looked foolish from it.

Furrowing her eyes at the thought, she turned her head as a blushed burned her cheeks, and tried to pay full attention Spring and Water's conversation. But after listening to that for five seconds, she wasn't sure if it was any better. It seems her lovely sister was still being a royal pain in the burners. Maybe she could ask Sister Earth to help straighten the cruel element. After all, water was submissive to earth in terms of power.
((Ooo! I hate that so much. Happens to me more then I freaking like.))

Fire

A scarlet blush burned across Fire's cheeks at her sister's words, and a soft smile graced the flaming elements face. "I would like that, and by then I'll have perfected this gem. Oh I can't wait, they will be so lovely and fun to play with." Her excitement could be heard as it grew more and more.

Already she had plans for the little gems. It's current shape would be still scattered about the lands, but she planned to make another more evolved form of them. Ones that she could play with and help her warm this dreadfully cold place up.

Looking up from her pondering when she smelled Fall, a happy grin blossomed on her face. "Hello my sweet Fall. I have a gift for you~" Holding out her gem, she handed it over while being careful he held onto the rock part. Her little gem still was a bit temperamental, and she didn't want Fall getting burned by it.

Smiling up as him with only a smidge of worry in her eyes about if he'll like it, she brushed her short flaming hair back in a nervous gesture. Okay, maybe she was a little more then nervous, but she'll never admit it.

"I made it so you won't feel alone when your by yourself, or simply want something to talk to. It's still to early to know if I was fully successful, but it should at least be able to listen to you...." Her words trailed off as she realized she was starting to babble, and probably looked foolish from it.

Furrowing her eyes at the thought, she turned her head as a blushed burned her cheeks, and tried to pay full attention Spring and Water's conversation. But after listening to that for five seconds, she wasn't sure if it was any better. It seems her lovely sister was still being a royal pain in the burners. Maybe she could ask Sister Earth to help straighten the cruel element. After all, water was submissive to earth in terms of power.
Summer walked, following the strange tug of his being to somewhere. Where? That was something he didn't know. Nonetheless, he walked. Passing small mounds that grew into mountains, and strange divots that felt strangely empty -Well, to him at least- Summer walked to the source of the tugging. He felt he would find them soon.

And find them he did! With a joy-filled smile, Summer saw a group, one that made him so very happy. He wasn't sure why, but he let out a cheer, and started sprinting.

"Spring!" He shouted and wrapped said season in a hug, slowing down enough not to completely bowl over the other season.

Still hugging the other, Summer gave a grin and waved.
Summer walked, following the strange tug of his being to somewhere. Where? That was something he didn't know. Nonetheless, he walked. Passing small mounds that grew into mountains, and strange divots that felt strangely empty -Well, to him at least- Summer walked to the source of the tugging. He felt he would find them soon.

And find them he did! With a joy-filled smile, Summer saw a group, one that made him so very happy. He wasn't sure why, but he let out a cheer, and started sprinting.

"Spring!" He shouted and wrapped said season in a hug, slowing down enough not to completely bowl over the other season.

Still hugging the other, Summer gave a grin and waved.
+3 hours FR time
Water

Water curled her lip as Spring rejected her. Rejected her. Cold fury washed over her body and she glared in his direction. She'd been offering him the chance to join with her, to be a part of her, and he'd denied her outright. She took the flower he'd made and tore it from her hair, throwing it to the ground. It wilted instantly, as if her water had been keeping it alive.

Abusing him.. abusing him. She'd been inviting him.. allowing him to place some of himself within her. He'd walked away.. just like that. smiling. he had the gall to smile at her after rejecting her. Fine then. If he didn't want to be a part of her, she didn't want to be a part of him. He would have to deal with a drought while the rest of the world could just drown for all she cared.

She turned on her heel, intent on flooding the world with water. and then she saw it.. the lotus again. wilting there on the ground, sad and lonely. she bent down and scooped it into her hands and let out a laugh.

If Spring couldn't even understand her. There was no hope for her.

She really was cold, cruel and sinister. And there was nothing else lurking in her depths. She was so vast, and she was so beautiful. But she would always hold nothing. She would always be nothing. Raising her salt levels higher and higher, she flung out a hand and created. A lake, made inhospitable by the salt she held inside. It would never hold life.

She would never hold life.

As she thought this, the flower Spring had created for her started to wilt in her hands, the salt even proving perhaps too much for it.

Fall

Fall stared at the gem for a minute and sucked in a breath. He couldn't believe this was for him.. that something so beautiful was a gift from Fire, created by Fire and Earth to him.

He held the bottom of the gem, even from here he could feel the sheer heat comign off from it, and it made him think of something.. of a memory that did not yet exist. Of old logs and bare trees and the scent of those old logs burning to light something up as figures spoke in hushed tones.

He was brought back in time to hear Fire talking, animatedly explaining about the firey gem. And it was his turn to grasp her, a hand cupped under her chin and he ignored the sensation of heat in his hand. It was his turn to press a kiss into her lips. It burned... but he didn't care. He didn't mind being burned so long as it was by Fire.

Pulling away from her, he was careful to hide the pinkish seared flesh of his hand. It had been far more than worth it.

"Thank you." He crinkled his eyes up as he gazed into her eyes, the glorious flickering lights pulling him toward her as if she was a magnet.

He turned to face earth, holding the crystal in a hand and walked over toward her, carefully, he swallowed her with an arm, tucking his head over her shoulder in a half embrace before moving back. "And thank you as well Earth. It is a beautiful creation,, and I will render its colors into the sky during fall." He wasn't sure exactly how he would pull this off, but he was definitely determined to at least make something in the sky the color of this Gem. And he knew he could do it.. somehow.. he just had to think of how it would work.

His attention was drawn away for a moment as he watched Summer tackle spring. His eyes crinkled up at the edges at the two. "My brothers." he called, giving them a fond smile, but remaining rooted to his spot. He wasn't sure of their response to him. they were seasons of life after all, and he was.. more akin to Winter.

Where was Winter anyways?? She seemed to have vanished with Air somewhere..
Water

Water curled her lip as Spring rejected her. Rejected her. Cold fury washed over her body and she glared in his direction. She'd been offering him the chance to join with her, to be a part of her, and he'd denied her outright. She took the flower he'd made and tore it from her hair, throwing it to the ground. It wilted instantly, as if her water had been keeping it alive.

Abusing him.. abusing him. She'd been inviting him.. allowing him to place some of himself within her. He'd walked away.. just like that. smiling. he had the gall to smile at her after rejecting her. Fine then. If he didn't want to be a part of her, she didn't want to be a part of him. He would have to deal with a drought while the rest of the world could just drown for all she cared.

She turned on her heel, intent on flooding the world with water. and then she saw it.. the lotus again. wilting there on the ground, sad and lonely. she bent down and scooped it into her hands and let out a laugh.

If Spring couldn't even understand her. There was no hope for her.

She really was cold, cruel and sinister. And there was nothing else lurking in her depths. She was so vast, and she was so beautiful. But she would always hold nothing. She would always be nothing. Raising her salt levels higher and higher, she flung out a hand and created. A lake, made inhospitable by the salt she held inside. It would never hold life.

She would never hold life.

As she thought this, the flower Spring had created for her started to wilt in her hands, the salt even proving perhaps too much for it.

Fall

Fall stared at the gem for a minute and sucked in a breath. He couldn't believe this was for him.. that something so beautiful was a gift from Fire, created by Fire and Earth to him.

He held the bottom of the gem, even from here he could feel the sheer heat comign off from it, and it made him think of something.. of a memory that did not yet exist. Of old logs and bare trees and the scent of those old logs burning to light something up as figures spoke in hushed tones.

He was brought back in time to hear Fire talking, animatedly explaining about the firey gem. And it was his turn to grasp her, a hand cupped under her chin and he ignored the sensation of heat in his hand. It was his turn to press a kiss into her lips. It burned... but he didn't care. He didn't mind being burned so long as it was by Fire.

Pulling away from her, he was careful to hide the pinkish seared flesh of his hand. It had been far more than worth it.

"Thank you." He crinkled his eyes up as he gazed into her eyes, the glorious flickering lights pulling him toward her as if she was a magnet.

He turned to face earth, holding the crystal in a hand and walked over toward her, carefully, he swallowed her with an arm, tucking his head over her shoulder in a half embrace before moving back. "And thank you as well Earth. It is a beautiful creation,, and I will render its colors into the sky during fall." He wasn't sure exactly how he would pull this off, but he was definitely determined to at least make something in the sky the color of this Gem. And he knew he could do it.. somehow.. he just had to think of how it would work.

His attention was drawn away for a moment as he watched Summer tackle spring. His eyes crinkled up at the edges at the two. "My brothers." he called, giving them a fond smile, but remaining rooted to his spot. He wasn't sure of their response to him. they were seasons of life after all, and he was.. more akin to Winter.

Where was Winter anyways?? She seemed to have vanished with Air somewhere..
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
(Guys, I promise I haven’t forgotten you. I’ll respond to your posts tomorrow but I’m very tired and I really must sleep. I had a very busy day.)
(Guys, I promise I haven’t forgotten you. I’ll respond to your posts tomorrow but I’m very tired and I really must sleep. I had a very busy day.)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14