Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elementals of Mior (Not Accepting)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
((Fire will always be there for you Earth! ( > w < ) Ahhh~ That's no good, you should get some rest Snow))

Fire

Fire let out a squeal that was mixed with the hissing sound of burning flames, and began to jump up and down in her growing excitement. By the time she finally settled down, her flames were burning high and her eyes gleamed with eagerness. Grabbing hold of both of Earth's hands, she held them up while lacing their fingers together.

"Now! I want to make these things right now!" She excitedly demanded while jumping up and down again.

Suddenly though her excitement dimmed a bit as she listened to Winter planning to make a castle of her own with Air. Although she had no desire for it just a moment ago, but what can she say. Fire is a greedy thing, and she was made from it. But she ignored that for now, saved it for later, and let the excitement return back to her eyes while looking up at Earth.

"I want to make a gem that has a living flame!" She declared with determination in her face.
((Fire will always be there for you Earth! ( > w < ) Ahhh~ That's no good, you should get some rest Snow))

Fire

Fire let out a squeal that was mixed with the hissing sound of burning flames, and began to jump up and down in her growing excitement. By the time she finally settled down, her flames were burning high and her eyes gleamed with eagerness. Grabbing hold of both of Earth's hands, she held them up while lacing their fingers together.

"Now! I want to make these things right now!" She excitedly demanded while jumping up and down again.

Suddenly though her excitement dimmed a bit as she listened to Winter planning to make a castle of her own with Air. Although she had no desire for it just a moment ago, but what can she say. Fire is a greedy thing, and she was made from it. But she ignored that for now, saved it for later, and let the excitement return back to her eyes while looking up at Earth.

"I want to make a gem that has a living flame!" She declared with determination in her face.
Earth
Earth grinned at her sister and nodded.
“We can certainly do our best!” Earth said cheerfully. Concentrating, she brought crystals up from the ground, spinning in a circle.
“Light might be helpful for this too, Fire!” Earth said, as she gestured at the ground gracefully and crystals sprang up from the ground, glittering all sorts of colors. There was one particular rock that shone colors of red, orange, blue, and yellow, like a flame.
“Why don’t you try heating this one, Fire?”
Earth hoped that Fire would be able to create something beautiful, something everyone could delight in and gather around. She smiled at the thought. All she wanted was for everyone to be happy and safe...
Safe? What could possible endanger them?
Earth
Earth grinned at her sister and nodded.
“We can certainly do our best!” Earth said cheerfully. Concentrating, she brought crystals up from the ground, spinning in a circle.
“Light might be helpful for this too, Fire!” Earth said, as she gestured at the ground gracefully and crystals sprang up from the ground, glittering all sorts of colors. There was one particular rock that shone colors of red, orange, blue, and yellow, like a flame.
“Why don’t you try heating this one, Fire?”
Earth hoped that Fire would be able to create something beautiful, something everyone could delight in and gather around. She smiled at the thought. All she wanted was for everyone to be happy and safe...
Safe? What could possible endanger them?
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
Fall

Fall was, honestly a bit sad about not being able to create anything with anyone. But honestly, he'd always known that he wasn't really that necessary. All he could boast about bringing was the harvest of some plants grown by summer and spring. And even then they weren't really that impressive, and there weren't that many.

To top it all off, he represented decay and death more than he represented life. There wasn't really much his season could do with the elements. Not like how air and winter could create great beauty. If Air and him paired off, the most they could do is spread some colorful leaves. Far less impressive than anything winter and air could make. If him and water paired off they could make.. well.. she would speed up the decay of plants.. maybe help grow some mushrooms. Again, nothing impressive. The only thing he could do was with Fire.. to create... well.. more fire. He definitely didn't blame her for wanting to go with her sister. She was far more interesting after all.

Still, he was necessary for the renewal of life, so when Winter had her say, Spring could bring in more of his green plants. He cast his hand behind him in a curl of colorful leaves and fell into them, enjoying the scent of the leaves as they rotted beneath him. Such a pleasant smell, really.

Water

A second hand, opening to another blossom. A deep Abysmal blue which brought something out in Water. Her eyes flashed and she thought of a deep chasm with confusing beasts.. Deep within herself. She could fill it with so much life.. but they needed something to feed on. Spring.. spring could help her with this. To create life inside of her ocean. If he created these flowers.. which could exist on any water.. he could create some which survived below.. which could bring creatures to feed on them, and then in turn creatures to feed on those creatures. She wanted to encompass this world.. she would need his assistance.

The first lotus was forgotten as she tucked the new lotus behind her ear.

"better." She stated. "lets see what else you can do."

She was challenging him, seeing if he was capable of more than just flowers. Something that could survive under her water.. something that could thrive.
Fall

Fall was, honestly a bit sad about not being able to create anything with anyone. But honestly, he'd always known that he wasn't really that necessary. All he could boast about bringing was the harvest of some plants grown by summer and spring. And even then they weren't really that impressive, and there weren't that many.

To top it all off, he represented decay and death more than he represented life. There wasn't really much his season could do with the elements. Not like how air and winter could create great beauty. If Air and him paired off, the most they could do is spread some colorful leaves. Far less impressive than anything winter and air could make. If him and water paired off they could make.. well.. she would speed up the decay of plants.. maybe help grow some mushrooms. Again, nothing impressive. The only thing he could do was with Fire.. to create... well.. more fire. He definitely didn't blame her for wanting to go with her sister. She was far more interesting after all.

Still, he was necessary for the renewal of life, so when Winter had her say, Spring could bring in more of his green plants. He cast his hand behind him in a curl of colorful leaves and fell into them, enjoying the scent of the leaves as they rotted beneath him. Such a pleasant smell, really.

Water

A second hand, opening to another blossom. A deep Abysmal blue which brought something out in Water. Her eyes flashed and she thought of a deep chasm with confusing beasts.. Deep within herself. She could fill it with so much life.. but they needed something to feed on. Spring.. spring could help her with this. To create life inside of her ocean. If he created these flowers.. which could exist on any water.. he could create some which survived below.. which could bring creatures to feed on them, and then in turn creatures to feed on those creatures. She wanted to encompass this world.. she would need his assistance.

The first lotus was forgotten as she tucked the new lotus behind her ear.

"better." She stated. "lets see what else you can do."

She was challenging him, seeing if he was capable of more than just flowers. Something that could survive under her water.. something that could thrive.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Spring

Spring smiled at Water, folding his hands behind his back when she actually took the flower. Well it seemed like something had certainly crossed her mind... "What did you have in mind?" He was curious to know what she was thinking for him to create. No doubt a plant or storm probably, considering the quiet determined look she seemed to take one.

He did briefly wonder if she was being genuine of if she was just using him, but at the moment he couldn't much tell the difference. It wasn't something in his vast knowledge, he was just genuine and... well, life. He didn't see the bad in others, not yet at least.

Air

He looked over to the mountain and nodded, large wings spreading out fully, "I'll see you around dear sisters~!" He called to the other four base elements as he put an arm around Winter and let the wind carry the two away from the rest of the other elementals.

The breeze was smooth and it was freezing, probably having sent a chill to the other elementals as they'd left. Once they were close to the mountain, he moved his hands off her waist and took her hands, gently lowering her onto the ground on he feet before landing behind her and folding his wings. Air looked around the area and crossed his arms, "A bit dull, i'm sure we can fix that though?" There was a playful tone to his voice, ready to reform the mountain top.
Spring

Spring smiled at Water, folding his hands behind his back when she actually took the flower. Well it seemed like something had certainly crossed her mind... "What did you have in mind?" He was curious to know what she was thinking for him to create. No doubt a plant or storm probably, considering the quiet determined look she seemed to take one.

He did briefly wonder if she was being genuine of if she was just using him, but at the moment he couldn't much tell the difference. It wasn't something in his vast knowledge, he was just genuine and... well, life. He didn't see the bad in others, not yet at least.

Air

He looked over to the mountain and nodded, large wings spreading out fully, "I'll see you around dear sisters~!" He called to the other four base elements as he put an arm around Winter and let the wind carry the two away from the rest of the other elementals.

The breeze was smooth and it was freezing, probably having sent a chill to the other elementals as they'd left. Once they were close to the mountain, he moved his hands off her waist and took her hands, gently lowering her onto the ground on he feet before landing behind her and folding his wings. Air looked around the area and crossed his arms, "A bit dull, i'm sure we can fix that though?" There was a playful tone to his voice, ready to reform the mountain top.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
(@Draconequis well technically Water would actually have to create the beasts. And she’d have to have help- a spark of life, Air to breathe, etc. I’m actually thinking about adding Life and Death to the intangible elements. Also Fall has lots of fun things involved- dancing and orange harvest moons, hay rides, crisp weather... animals begin finding food for winter- chestnuts and walnuts don’t ripen without Fall’s cooler temperatures. He shouldn’t be so hard on himself!)
(@everyone please tell me what you think about adding Life and Death as characters!)

Winter
Winter looked over the bare brown mountains, and she nodded.
“Yes,” she agreed, “we can. The mountains should be your domain and mine.”
With these pieces of land so high in the air, in the sky, who else could they belong to? Something told Winter that places that were high-up should be cold. Cold and windy and treacherous.
With an imperious gesture, Winter stretched out her hands and covered the mountains in snow, laughing. With her exhales, snow fell in torrents. Oh yes, Winter was powerful here indeed. The amount of strength she had here was indescribable!
Winter would stay here, until it was time for her Season to rule.
She set about building the base for a castle, but for this she would need Air’s help, to help carve the ice into inexplicable shapes, which only the constant blowing of wind could cause. She built the base but the architecture, the designs... she would leave that to him.
(@Draconequis well technically Water would actually have to create the beasts. And she’d have to have help- a spark of life, Air to breathe, etc. I’m actually thinking about adding Life and Death to the intangible elements. Also Fall has lots of fun things involved- dancing and orange harvest moons, hay rides, crisp weather... animals begin finding food for winter- chestnuts and walnuts don’t ripen without Fall’s cooler temperatures. He shouldn’t be so hard on himself!)
(@everyone please tell me what you think about adding Life and Death as characters!)

Winter
Winter looked over the bare brown mountains, and she nodded.
“Yes,” she agreed, “we can. The mountains should be your domain and mine.”
With these pieces of land so high in the air, in the sky, who else could they belong to? Something told Winter that places that were high-up should be cold. Cold and windy and treacherous.
With an imperious gesture, Winter stretched out her hands and covered the mountains in snow, laughing. With her exhales, snow fell in torrents. Oh yes, Winter was powerful here indeed. The amount of strength she had here was indescribable!
Winter would stay here, until it was time for her Season to rule.
She set about building the base for a castle, but for this she would need Air’s help, to help carve the ice into inexplicable shapes, which only the constant blowing of wind could cause. She built the base but the architecture, the designs... she would leave that to him.
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
Fire

As an array of colored crystals emerged from the ground. Glittering and sparkling just like the shiny things above, but only one caught Fire's smoldering eyes. Looking the one particular crystal over, she was impressed with its coloring and how will they mimicked that of a flames.

Smiling as an idea came to her mind, she carefully picked the crystal up and heated up the bottom of it. Once it was a beautiful glowing reddish white, she shoved it into the ground and picked it back up again. This time the bottom of the crystal was layered with molten rock that was quickly drying in the cold. Satisfied with that, she pushed the long pillars of the crystal down with her flames, until they were much smaller. Once more looking satisfied, she began to toy with her flames. Slowly pushing them into the crystal, she manipulated them to merge with the crystal instead of burning it. Slowly the colors inside the crystal started to twist and turn until they finally were flowing through the inner crystal. All together she made a strange looking gem. The outer part of the crystal appeared see-through, but the inside of it seemed to contain a living flame that twisted and turn on its own regard. If it wasn't for that layer of rock underneath most of the gem, one would be able to feel a wild burning heat that seemed to snap at you.

Smiling at her little creation, Fire already knew she would be pestering Earth for more crystals to play with, for this was only the beginning. Already she had plans for more crystals, and how she wanted to make them.... more. She didn't know how to describe it yet, but she knew she wanted them to be more alive.

Looking about, she began to look for the being she made the gem for. After all, she did have an actually did have a reason for making the base out of rock. Finally spotting the season she wanted, she waved her one hand in the air back and forth at him before calling out.

"Hey Fall~ Come over here! I have something for you." Of course she planned to give Fall her gem. He was the first being to actually be kind to her, so she wanted to spoil him in affection for it. Well there was Spring, but her went to Water so he's a traitor. Glaring at the poor unexpecting season, she looked back at Earth while holding out her gem. "Do you like it Sister?" She asked tentatively, finding she didn't want to disappoint the other element.
Fire

As an array of colored crystals emerged from the ground. Glittering and sparkling just like the shiny things above, but only one caught Fire's smoldering eyes. Looking the one particular crystal over, she was impressed with its coloring and how will they mimicked that of a flames.

Smiling as an idea came to her mind, she carefully picked the crystal up and heated up the bottom of it. Once it was a beautiful glowing reddish white, she shoved it into the ground and picked it back up again. This time the bottom of the crystal was layered with molten rock that was quickly drying in the cold. Satisfied with that, she pushed the long pillars of the crystal down with her flames, until they were much smaller. Once more looking satisfied, she began to toy with her flames. Slowly pushing them into the crystal, she manipulated them to merge with the crystal instead of burning it. Slowly the colors inside the crystal started to twist and turn until they finally were flowing through the inner crystal. All together she made a strange looking gem. The outer part of the crystal appeared see-through, but the inside of it seemed to contain a living flame that twisted and turn on its own regard. If it wasn't for that layer of rock underneath most of the gem, one would be able to feel a wild burning heat that seemed to snap at you.

Smiling at her little creation, Fire already knew she would be pestering Earth for more crystals to play with, for this was only the beginning. Already she had plans for more crystals, and how she wanted to make them.... more. She didn't know how to describe it yet, but she knew she wanted them to be more alive.

Looking about, she began to look for the being she made the gem for. After all, she did have an actually did have a reason for making the base out of rock. Finally spotting the season she wanted, she waved her one hand in the air back and forth at him before calling out.

"Hey Fall~ Come over here! I have something for you." Of course she planned to give Fall her gem. He was the first being to actually be kind to her, so she wanted to spoil him in affection for it. Well there was Spring, but her went to Water so he's a traitor. Glaring at the poor unexpecting season, she looked back at Earth while holding out her gem. "Do you like it Sister?" She asked tentatively, finding she didn't want to disappoint the other element.
((I think it will be interesting. Would they come after life is made?))
((I think it will be interesting. Would they come after life is made?))
((Sounds like a cool idea life/death, but the characters are fairly even rn so idk if that will mess it up?

I do think it's cool, but i also find them all having small controls over life and death neat and the Spring/Summer being more life and Autumn/Winter more death interesting. Kind of like Spring brings life, Summer is that life, with Autumn comes death, and Winter is that death sort of thing? Like a constant cycle.

Idk life and death themselves seem a bit omnipitent. If they all had loose control over them, and some with greater sway of one over the other for themselves, it's a bit more even? Idk if that makes any sense))
((Sounds like a cool idea life/death, but the characters are fairly even rn so idk if that will mess it up?

I do think it's cool, but i also find them all having small controls over life and death neat and the Spring/Summer being more life and Autumn/Winter more death interesting. Kind of like Spring brings life, Summer is that life, with Autumn comes death, and Winter is that death sort of thing? Like a constant cycle.

Idk life and death themselves seem a bit omnipitent. If they all had loose control over them, and some with greater sway of one over the other for themselves, it's a bit more even? Idk if that makes any sense))
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Earth
Earth had watched Fire work, her heat melding the crystals into something new, and was amazed and delighted. She knew that their combined powers could make amazing things, but she never knew they could be so absolutely beautiful.
Her mouth was curved into a delighted smile, eyes wide with awe.
She nodded vigorously in response to Fire’s question. “Yes, I like it very much, Fire dear,” she answered. “When I build my home, I will ask you to make many of them for me to enjoy, and as a light and heat source.”
She glanced towards Light. “No offense to you, of course, Light! Your creations are truly beautiful but I want to have something made of rock within my home.”
@Foxbrush @Hazelscar

(Fox, yes, I think so. And because of Fall’s innate abilities, Death would have more to do with what happens after Life is over- one who guides souls, and such, and speaks with spirits and performs rituals.)
Earth
Earth had watched Fire work, her heat melding the crystals into something new, and was amazed and delighted. She knew that their combined powers could make amazing things, but she never knew they could be so absolutely beautiful.
Her mouth was curved into a delighted smile, eyes wide with awe.
She nodded vigorously in response to Fire’s question. “Yes, I like it very much, Fire dear,” she answered. “When I build my home, I will ask you to make many of them for me to enjoy, and as a light and heat source.”
She glanced towards Light. “No offense to you, of course, Light! Your creations are truly beautiful but I want to have something made of rock within my home.”
@Foxbrush @Hazelscar

(Fox, yes, I think so. And because of Fall’s innate abilities, Death would have more to do with what happens after Life is over- one who guides souls, and such, and speaks with spirits and performs rituals.)
(You have a point, Shimmer.)
(You have a point, Shimmer.)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14