Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elementals of Mior (Not Accepting)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(sorry for the delay all, i had a stomach bug thing and almost zero energy)
Fall

Fall gazed over to Water, not sure exactly what to think of her and her assertions. He didn't really know if Fire was safe from her, and he was starting to get a bit worried for the element. She could care for himself, but one swipe from water, and it would hurt fire.. and he didn't really like the idea of fire getting hurt. Not when with her, he could create beauty. With water he could create beauty too, though he doubted she would be interested in rotten bogs and cold swamps.

He turned back to his fellow elements until he felt the chill of winter, his leaves stirring up in response, and then falling still as she took hold of him. His sister, ever the dominant over him. This white was beautiful and cold, and he felt sleepy, letting the exhaustion bring a yawn. This yawn was interrupted when spring curled an arm around his shoulder. A smile crossed his face at the color change it created, and the boost of energy he received.

"I could not say if the choice was right or wrong. But i do know we will have to live with her regardless. We will have to let her wash over us someday. Because without her, our seasons will not be."

He flinched as Water started churning up the vortex and stared at Fire for a moment longer before drawing his attention back to the others.

"I should like to create a haven. Earth.. if you will allow me?" he asked respectfully with a bow.

___

Water whipped around as she heard Earth, eyes flaring with fury, a cold ripple appeared on her skin as her water raged like a tempest, the water behind her swirling like mad, a vortex creating which lead to nowwhere. Pulverising, whirring destruction. And just for that suggestion, for even saying that they would melt winter's ice and snow into water, that they didn't need her. She would make sure to remove all traces of moisture from Earth. She would regret saying that they could survive without her. Because without her, they would have nothing.

Water turned away from Earth, allowing the pink pool to continue to surge violently when Fire approached her, kneeling down and staring at the water before clenching her head as if in pain.

'what are you doing?"

she ceased whirring the pool, allowing it to settle once more into its normal pink.

it was a question Water didn't have the answer to. "Spreading cold, inhospitality, and destruction. That is all I can do. There is nothing pleasant, warm, or inviting about me.. and there is nothing I can offer for anyone here which they cannot already get on their own. I was an accident. And I was not meant for this world."

She gave Fire a cold stare, her almost lifeless eyes boring into Fire's skin.
(sorry for the delay all, i had a stomach bug thing and almost zero energy)
Fall

Fall gazed over to Water, not sure exactly what to think of her and her assertions. He didn't really know if Fire was safe from her, and he was starting to get a bit worried for the element. She could care for himself, but one swipe from water, and it would hurt fire.. and he didn't really like the idea of fire getting hurt. Not when with her, he could create beauty. With water he could create beauty too, though he doubted she would be interested in rotten bogs and cold swamps.

He turned back to his fellow elements until he felt the chill of winter, his leaves stirring up in response, and then falling still as she took hold of him. His sister, ever the dominant over him. This white was beautiful and cold, and he felt sleepy, letting the exhaustion bring a yawn. This yawn was interrupted when spring curled an arm around his shoulder. A smile crossed his face at the color change it created, and the boost of energy he received.

"I could not say if the choice was right or wrong. But i do know we will have to live with her regardless. We will have to let her wash over us someday. Because without her, our seasons will not be."

He flinched as Water started churning up the vortex and stared at Fire for a moment longer before drawing his attention back to the others.

"I should like to create a haven. Earth.. if you will allow me?" he asked respectfully with a bow.

___

Water whipped around as she heard Earth, eyes flaring with fury, a cold ripple appeared on her skin as her water raged like a tempest, the water behind her swirling like mad, a vortex creating which lead to nowwhere. Pulverising, whirring destruction. And just for that suggestion, for even saying that they would melt winter's ice and snow into water, that they didn't need her. She would make sure to remove all traces of moisture from Earth. She would regret saying that they could survive without her. Because without her, they would have nothing.

Water turned away from Earth, allowing the pink pool to continue to surge violently when Fire approached her, kneeling down and staring at the water before clenching her head as if in pain.

'what are you doing?"

she ceased whirring the pool, allowing it to settle once more into its normal pink.

it was a question Water didn't have the answer to. "Spreading cold, inhospitality, and destruction. That is all I can do. There is nothing pleasant, warm, or inviting about me.. and there is nothing I can offer for anyone here which they cannot already get on their own. I was an accident. And I was not meant for this world."

She gave Fire a cold stare, her almost lifeless eyes boring into Fire's skin.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Earth
Earth had been lost in thought, looking at Light. He was bright and beautiful, and she had a brief image of small spots of rainbows, lights shining through crystals. She should talk to him about that. She opened her mouth to speak to Light, but was interrupted by Fall’s question. She turned him.
“I’m sorry, Fall,” she said quietly. “What was it you wanted me to do?”

(I’m so sorry it’s so short.)
Earth
Earth had been lost in thought, looking at Light. He was bright and beautiful, and she had a brief image of small spots of rainbows, lights shining through crystals. She should talk to him about that. She opened her mouth to speak to Light, but was interrupted by Fall’s question. She turned him.
“I’m sorry, Fall,” she said quietly. “What was it you wanted me to do?”

(I’m so sorry it’s so short.)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
(@Foxbrush perhaps Shadow could approach Light?)
(@Foxbrush perhaps Shadow could approach Light?)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
Fire

Fire pursed her lips at her sisters words, and her brows knitted together in confusion. "I don't understand sister; have you forgotten your other half? Yes... I remember the waters could be cold and cruel, but you provided life as well. Housed thousands of creatures no matter their sized! Helped Earth and I to create lands for those who could not survive your watery embrace. Sweet sister, you are far from just cold, inhospitable, and destruction. You help provide one of the fundamentals of life, and even a home for some."

She was standing now, her excitement growing the longer she spoke about what she knew about Water. A faint pain was starting to grow in the back of her mind again, but she didn't seem to care or notice at the moment. A faint blush even started to grow as she spoke of a more personal matter. "Even when I have lost control and my flames devour life by the thousands, it was your waters that doused my flames and saved thousands of more lives."

No longer able to help herself, she grabbed hold of Waters hands with her own. Managing to hide the pain it caused her with just a slight wince. She didn't look down, but she already knew her skin was turning into an ashen grey color. With cracks forming and dim pulsing red glow forming from deep in the cracks. Without even a glance, a smile spread on her lips as she knew her flames were seeping into Waters flesh and bones.

"Cant you feel it Water? The warmth that lives in you?"

She asked excitedly. That pain from before was throbbing, but Water was more important to her right now then anything else. So she managed to ignore that pain too for her poor sister.

Shadow

Shadow was just about to lay down and go back to bed deep in the ground, when she spotted a light brighter then anything she seen so far. With a huge grin, she ran over to what she knew was her Light. Panting when she got over to them finally, -she was now sort of regretting the choice in running- she grabbed ahold of Light's arm and wheezed out. "Hey..."
Fire

Fire pursed her lips at her sisters words, and her brows knitted together in confusion. "I don't understand sister; have you forgotten your other half? Yes... I remember the waters could be cold and cruel, but you provided life as well. Housed thousands of creatures no matter their sized! Helped Earth and I to create lands for those who could not survive your watery embrace. Sweet sister, you are far from just cold, inhospitable, and destruction. You help provide one of the fundamentals of life, and even a home for some."

She was standing now, her excitement growing the longer she spoke about what she knew about Water. A faint pain was starting to grow in the back of her mind again, but she didn't seem to care or notice at the moment. A faint blush even started to grow as she spoke of a more personal matter. "Even when I have lost control and my flames devour life by the thousands, it was your waters that doused my flames and saved thousands of more lives."

No longer able to help herself, she grabbed hold of Waters hands with her own. Managing to hide the pain it caused her with just a slight wince. She didn't look down, but she already knew her skin was turning into an ashen grey color. With cracks forming and dim pulsing red glow forming from deep in the cracks. Without even a glance, a smile spread on her lips as she knew her flames were seeping into Waters flesh and bones.

"Cant you feel it Water? The warmth that lives in you?"

She asked excitedly. That pain from before was throbbing, but Water was more important to her right now then anything else. So she managed to ignore that pain too for her poor sister.

Shadow

Shadow was just about to lay down and go back to bed deep in the ground, when she spotted a light brighter then anything she seen so far. With a huge grin, she ran over to what she knew was her Light. Panting when she got over to them finally, -she was now sort of regretting the choice in running- she grabbed ahold of Light's arm and wheezed out. "Hey..."
Summer nodded in thought. He had meant meeting with Water, but meeting Winter did sound nice as well. But hearing that she had created something gave him pause.

"Her home..... It sounds lovely! But I fear..." Summer paused, looking back at the trail he had created, "...I fear I may accidentally melt it."

The changing colors of the sky caught the season's attention, and he grinned. It seemed that Light was up. Sensing the approaching element, Summer turned and waved cheerfully. Not too soon after his arrival, Darkness came.

"Hello!" Summer greeted, strolling over and hugging them both, "It's good to meet you both! I'm quite surprised that I wasn't the last to arrive."

[Aaaaa sorry about disappearing, schoolwork was killing me]
Summer nodded in thought. He had meant meeting with Water, but meeting Winter did sound nice as well. But hearing that she had created something gave him pause.

"Her home..... It sounds lovely! But I fear..." Summer paused, looking back at the trail he had created, "...I fear I may accidentally melt it."

The changing colors of the sky caught the season's attention, and he grinned. It seemed that Light was up. Sensing the approaching element, Summer turned and waved cheerfully. Not too soon after his arrival, Darkness came.

"Hello!" Summer greeted, strolling over and hugging them both, "It's good to meet you both! I'm quite surprised that I wasn't the last to arrive."

[Aaaaa sorry about disappearing, schoolwork was killing me]
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
Spring

"I suppose... though flooding kills. We don't want that to happen, we want to thrive. If she acts demanding and like she is over us, that will only destroy our seasons as much as the lack of her." He looked at Fall, "She is beautiful and i do wish for her to be a part of us, but with the path she is currently on she'll only kill us as much as not having her would. Besides, technically we still have ourselves without her-- there is just no movement or change. Of course, the same will be for her water. It will not move or change without us to effect it... so i think we all need to have a mutual understanding with one another to keep this world in balance." He smiled slightly at Fall.

"Perhaps someone should go assist Fire? Water surly isn't so cold she can't be reasoned with. It can be just as gentle as it can be avressive i'm sure-- similar to what Air had done." Spring looed over to where Light has decided to join the fray and Shadow hd returned, almost going to greet them but instead deciding to let them have their moment. There would be time to talk later.

He turned to face the lake Water had made, glancing briefly at Fire and Water while thinking that it probably wasn't good for Fire to do that, but surly Fire knew her limits. Spring glanced over his shoulder, "Earth i think he would like to make a home upon your ground if you are okay with it." With those parting words he folded his hands behind him and approached the lake.

Once at the edge of the lake, he sat down and watched the waters, "For not having wind the water is still moving awfully well. Of course Water will likely exhaust herself should she keep up such force without his help..." silently he kneeled down beside it, tossing one of the blue lotus like flowers into the water. He wasn't going to let Water be mean to him, but it didn't mean the plants didn't deserve to live. Afterall, he'd made them for her. Even if that was all he could leave for her, he wasn't about to take back a gift.

Air

"So, when's the homecoming party?" He looped an arm around her shoulders loosly when she leaned into him, that set of three wings doing the same, "I'm sure the others wanna see it. Well, excpet maybe Fire or Summer since they like heat." He hadn't met Summer and had no idea who the elemental was, but hey he knew of him so that was cool. He grinned slightly when the frost speckled his hair, shaking his head to make it spread messily. She was cold, but at the moment he didn't mind. Afterall, what could be adaptable if not the wind?

"Sounds like there's quiet a bit of comotion down there,' he let a small zephyr twirl around his fingers, "Words on the wind y'know? Do i need to take you back down there since you seem to be peacekeeper or shall i go scope out the drama and report back?" His tone was light as usual, teasing and happy.

((Kinda short, sorry))
Spring

"I suppose... though flooding kills. We don't want that to happen, we want to thrive. If she acts demanding and like she is over us, that will only destroy our seasons as much as the lack of her." He looked at Fall, "She is beautiful and i do wish for her to be a part of us, but with the path she is currently on she'll only kill us as much as not having her would. Besides, technically we still have ourselves without her-- there is just no movement or change. Of course, the same will be for her water. It will not move or change without us to effect it... so i think we all need to have a mutual understanding with one another to keep this world in balance." He smiled slightly at Fall.

"Perhaps someone should go assist Fire? Water surly isn't so cold she can't be reasoned with. It can be just as gentle as it can be avressive i'm sure-- similar to what Air had done." Spring looed over to where Light has decided to join the fray and Shadow hd returned, almost going to greet them but instead deciding to let them have their moment. There would be time to talk later.

He turned to face the lake Water had made, glancing briefly at Fire and Water while thinking that it probably wasn't good for Fire to do that, but surly Fire knew her limits. Spring glanced over his shoulder, "Earth i think he would like to make a home upon your ground if you are okay with it." With those parting words he folded his hands behind him and approached the lake.

Once at the edge of the lake, he sat down and watched the waters, "For not having wind the water is still moving awfully well. Of course Water will likely exhaust herself should she keep up such force without his help..." silently he kneeled down beside it, tossing one of the blue lotus like flowers into the water. He wasn't going to let Water be mean to him, but it didn't mean the plants didn't deserve to live. Afterall, he'd made them for her. Even if that was all he could leave for her, he wasn't about to take back a gift.

Air

"So, when's the homecoming party?" He looped an arm around her shoulders loosly when she leaned into him, that set of three wings doing the same, "I'm sure the others wanna see it. Well, excpet maybe Fire or Summer since they like heat." He hadn't met Summer and had no idea who the elemental was, but hey he knew of him so that was cool. He grinned slightly when the frost speckled his hair, shaking his head to make it spread messily. She was cold, but at the moment he didn't mind. Afterall, what could be adaptable if not the wind?

"Sounds like there's quiet a bit of comotion down there,' he let a small zephyr twirl around his fingers, "Words on the wind y'know? Do i need to take you back down there since you seem to be peacekeeper or shall i go scope out the drama and report back?" His tone was light as usual, teasing and happy.

((Kinda short, sorry))
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Earth
Earth smiled gratefully at Spring, nodding and then turned to Fall.
“Of course you can create a home upon my land! What can I help you with?” Her smile widened into a grin, and she gestured at the ground, causing several autumn-hued crystals to pop up from the soil.
“Have some decorations for your new home,” she said generously, carrying the crystals over to Fall. “Can I help you build the base for it?”

Winter
Winter chuckled at his comment about Fire and Summer.
“What they melt, I can refreeze,” she said with a smirk. “Besides, I have claimed this land as my domain... here my power will always reign supreme.” She instinctively knew that the same was true for the other Elementals. Where they made their homes, they would be stronger than any visiting Elementals. Winter was strongest here in her mountains, and Air likely was too, as they had made this place together.
She let out a low laugh at his query.
“I’ll come with you,” she answered softly. “I’m the only one who can really keep Water in check, after all.”
Earth
Earth smiled gratefully at Spring, nodding and then turned to Fall.
“Of course you can create a home upon my land! What can I help you with?” Her smile widened into a grin, and she gestured at the ground, causing several autumn-hued crystals to pop up from the soil.
“Have some decorations for your new home,” she said generously, carrying the crystals over to Fall. “Can I help you build the base for it?”

Winter
Winter chuckled at his comment about Fire and Summer.
“What they melt, I can refreeze,” she said with a smirk. “Besides, I have claimed this land as my domain... here my power will always reign supreme.” She instinctively knew that the same was true for the other Elementals. Where they made their homes, they would be stronger than any visiting Elementals. Winter was strongest here in her mountains, and Air likely was too, as they had made this place together.
She let out a low laugh at his query.
“I’ll come with you,” she answered softly. “I’m the only one who can really keep Water in check, after all.”
“Nice to finally meet you two! Hey, could you let go of me?” Light struggled in Summer’s grip. “I’m not really a hug person, okay?” There wasn’t really much else he could do.
This guy’s nuts, even compared to me. But he’s kind of nice.
“You know, if you’d just let go of my arms, I’d hug you back.”
“Nice to finally meet you two! Hey, could you let go of me?” Light struggled in Summer’s grip. “I’m not really a hug person, okay?” There wasn’t really much else he could do.
This guy’s nuts, even compared to me. But he’s kind of nice.
“You know, if you’d just let go of my arms, I’d hug you back.”
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
((Super late, but i was seeing if more would respond. It's all good though, Spring is just being Spring so i'll just respond as air for now))

"True. To all of that. Can earth not keep her in check? She could always just fill in whatever openings of water that Water makes couldn't she?" He slowly slipped aaay from Winter and stood, doing a half bow to offer his hand to her, "I'd be happy to carry you back down."

He fluttered his wings and smiled at her, "So you said every elemental will reign supreme in their home but... what if i do not want one? What if i wished to simply go between all of you and live within your homes and assist in your creations? I suppose having somewhere to return to would make sense but... i do not feel it is right. The wind is never in one area, it constantly moves and the air is everywhere. Even just having a place for only me seems wrong, as i am never along no matter where the wind and air resides."

He paused before tilting his head slightly, "I hope that made sense? Would that make me weaker than you, or give me an advantage of being strong in any of your domains alongside you all?"
((Super late, but i was seeing if more would respond. It's all good though, Spring is just being Spring so i'll just respond as air for now))

"True. To all of that. Can earth not keep her in check? She could always just fill in whatever openings of water that Water makes couldn't she?" He slowly slipped aaay from Winter and stood, doing a half bow to offer his hand to her, "I'd be happy to carry you back down."

He fluttered his wings and smiled at her, "So you said every elemental will reign supreme in their home but... what if i do not want one? What if i wished to simply go between all of you and live within your homes and assist in your creations? I suppose having somewhere to return to would make sense but... i do not feel it is right. The wind is never in one area, it constantly moves and the air is everywhere. Even just having a place for only me seems wrong, as i am never along no matter where the wind and air resides."

He paused before tilting his head slightly, "I hope that made sense? Would that make me weaker than you, or give me an advantage of being strong in any of your domains alongside you all?"
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
((I'll respond to light when I get back from sledding. Just waiting on Water...))
((I'll respond to light when I get back from sledding. Just waiting on Water...))
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14