Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elementals of Mior (Not Accepting)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Winter
Winter leaned into Air when he put his arms around her, and looked about them, appreciating the beauty of their work. She let out a gentle laugh.
"I had intended for you to use your winds to wear down on my castle, making it appear more delicate," she said softly, "But this is good too."
She smiled as she looked over the mountains, beautiful now with their snow-covered tops. Yes, really lovely, the things she and Air could do.
She stood on her toes, angling so that she could kiss his cheek, and whispered, "Thank you, Air."

Earth
Earth smiled at Fall and Spring's interactions and praise of her work, and said modestly,
"Really, Fire did most of the work, being clever enough to infuse this crystals with heat." Her voice was husky, a little rough, like the rock she controlled. "I just made the crystals for her to play with."
She looked over at Spring and Summer, grinning at the interaction. "Careful," she said teasingly. "You don't want to smother him, Summer!"
She shivered suddenly as Winter and Air covered her mountains in snow. It was really beautiful, but so cold! She thought she would get used to it, though.
"Ooh, that's cold!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around herself, though it wasn't really her that was cold. "But it's also really lovely, don't you all agree?"

(I'm sorry it's so short!)
Winter
Winter leaned into Air when he put his arms around her, and looked about them, appreciating the beauty of their work. She let out a gentle laugh.
"I had intended for you to use your winds to wear down on my castle, making it appear more delicate," she said softly, "But this is good too."
She smiled as she looked over the mountains, beautiful now with their snow-covered tops. Yes, really lovely, the things she and Air could do.
She stood on her toes, angling so that she could kiss his cheek, and whispered, "Thank you, Air."

Earth
Earth smiled at Fall and Spring's interactions and praise of her work, and said modestly,
"Really, Fire did most of the work, being clever enough to infuse this crystals with heat." Her voice was husky, a little rough, like the rock she controlled. "I just made the crystals for her to play with."
She looked over at Spring and Summer, grinning at the interaction. "Careful," she said teasingly. "You don't want to smother him, Summer!"
She shivered suddenly as Winter and Air covered her mountains in snow. It was really beautiful, but so cold! She thought she would get used to it, though.
"Ooh, that's cold!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around herself, though it wasn't really her that was cold. "But it's also really lovely, don't you all agree?"

(I'm sorry it's so short!)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
(@Hazelscar, do you still plan to participate in this RP? I haven't seen anything from you in a while.)
(@Hazelscar, do you still plan to participate in this RP? I haven't seen anything from you in a while.)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
Spring

He smiled when he felt himself get run into by Summer, letting his brother hug him and gently patting one of his arms. "Good morning too you too. Have you seen the lovely things everyone has been creating?" At the contact with the other elemental the flowers along him-- and more noticably in his hair since he was still wearing his coat-- turned into vibrant red Dahlia.

He reached out and looped an arm around Autumn,-- Fall? Where had the new name come from-- thankfully neither smothering nor being smothered by the other given how well they perfectly balanced out. It did create a feeling of calm in Spring, a sense of balance being fairly evident in the air. The arm that was around Fall instead of being more so touched by Summer instead turned to have Carnations along it, along with a single one forming along his line of flowers on that side of his head. A single carnation in the line dahlia, the orange standingout a bit but with no bother to Spring.

He glanced at where Water was, looking at the other elementals again, "I don't want to leave Water out of our fun. Of course... i don't want her to think she can just wash over us either. We're all equals after all..." The other elementals seemed a bit hurt by his rejection, had he been in the wrong? Should he have just let her put him down and beat over him as she pleased?

"Perhaps i should have let her wash over me," he glanced between the others, "I don't like her seeming so dispaired. Not that she does much anymore, but i don't want her upset with us either. Is she right to think that she's above us?" May as well get a group opinion. After all it wasn't like the water elemental could do much on her own aside from create water... but that didn't make her any less beautiful.

Air

He nodded breifly and grinned when she kissed his cheek. He took a few steps back, opening up his wings and bowing to her slightly before kicking up the winds and reshaping the snow on the ground.

The winds whipped wildly, almost sharp like blades and with the force to press sbow into forms of solid ice. The snow slowly came together, forming pillars, walls, and delicate patterns and decore along such structures. The wind shaved the ice into clean sleek forms, making the newly shaping castle into a beautiful fortress as neat and prestine as she who wished to reside there.

Slowly the winds died down after a last burst which made snow fall over the top of Winter's new domain. Air plopped onto the ground, crossing his legs and draping his wings around himself. Perhaps such great feats ahouldn't be taken so lightly or he shouldn't use his element so much after just waking up. Expending so much effort and power was something he just wasn't quiet used to yet...
Spring

He smiled when he felt himself get run into by Summer, letting his brother hug him and gently patting one of his arms. "Good morning too you too. Have you seen the lovely things everyone has been creating?" At the contact with the other elemental the flowers along him-- and more noticably in his hair since he was still wearing his coat-- turned into vibrant red Dahlia.

He reached out and looped an arm around Autumn,-- Fall? Where had the new name come from-- thankfully neither smothering nor being smothered by the other given how well they perfectly balanced out. It did create a feeling of calm in Spring, a sense of balance being fairly evident in the air. The arm that was around Fall instead of being more so touched by Summer instead turned to have Carnations along it, along with a single one forming along his line of flowers on that side of his head. A single carnation in the line dahlia, the orange standingout a bit but with no bother to Spring.

He glanced at where Water was, looking at the other elementals again, "I don't want to leave Water out of our fun. Of course... i don't want her to think she can just wash over us either. We're all equals after all..." The other elementals seemed a bit hurt by his rejection, had he been in the wrong? Should he have just let her put him down and beat over him as she pleased?

"Perhaps i should have let her wash over me," he glanced between the others, "I don't like her seeming so dispaired. Not that she does much anymore, but i don't want her upset with us either. Is she right to think that she's above us?" May as well get a group opinion. After all it wasn't like the water elemental could do much on her own aside from create water... but that didn't make her any less beautiful.

Air

He nodded breifly and grinned when she kissed his cheek. He took a few steps back, opening up his wings and bowing to her slightly before kicking up the winds and reshaping the snow on the ground.

The winds whipped wildly, almost sharp like blades and with the force to press sbow into forms of solid ice. The snow slowly came together, forming pillars, walls, and delicate patterns and decore along such structures. The wind shaved the ice into clean sleek forms, making the newly shaping castle into a beautiful fortress as neat and prestine as she who wished to reside there.

Slowly the winds died down after a last burst which made snow fall over the top of Winter's new domain. Air plopped onto the ground, crossing his legs and draping his wings around himself. Perhaps such great feats ahouldn't be taken so lightly or he shouldn't use his element so much after just waking up. Expending so much effort and power was something he just wasn't quiet used to yet...
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Earth
Earth scowled at Spring, marched smartly over, and smacked him lightly on the head.
"Don't be silly," she admonished. "Of course she isn't right. We are all equals, and we all have our own purpose. Besides, if we melted Winter's snow, we'd have plenty of water without the elemental herself."
She aimed a green-eyed glare Water's way. "I don't think she feels anything like 'despair.' I think she's just being catty, maybe mad. She's colder than Winter herself."
Earth thought on that for a moment. It was strange. Winter, while quiet, seemed very friendly. She could be a bit imperious, but who knew how long Winter had waited for them to wake? So why was Water, who should be adaptable and ever-changing, so haughty and rigid? It made Earth mad. Who was she to treat others so badly?
She patted Spring's head gently, reaching up to do so- both his shoulders were occupied. "Don't worry about it, Spring. You were right not to let her bully you."

Winter
Winter, worried, rushed over to Air's side, and knelt beside him. She put a gentle, though cold, hand upon his arm, sharing her power.
"I'm sorry," she said worriedly. "I did not realize that it would take so much out of you! I only thought to make a beautiful place the both of us could live in. Me, mostly, but you also, when you wish to be here."
Winter thought Air might be too willing to help others. Did he not think of himself, and his health? What would happen if he tried to help Fire, or worse, Water? It seemed especially likely that the latter element would work him until he dropped. Winter hoped he would stay far away from her. She thought Earth and the rest would be friendly towards him, though, and aware of his health, but a large part of her wanted to shelter him, even cage him, if it meant she could protect him.
Earth
Earth scowled at Spring, marched smartly over, and smacked him lightly on the head.
"Don't be silly," she admonished. "Of course she isn't right. We are all equals, and we all have our own purpose. Besides, if we melted Winter's snow, we'd have plenty of water without the elemental herself."
She aimed a green-eyed glare Water's way. "I don't think she feels anything like 'despair.' I think she's just being catty, maybe mad. She's colder than Winter herself."
Earth thought on that for a moment. It was strange. Winter, while quiet, seemed very friendly. She could be a bit imperious, but who knew how long Winter had waited for them to wake? So why was Water, who should be adaptable and ever-changing, so haughty and rigid? It made Earth mad. Who was she to treat others so badly?
She patted Spring's head gently, reaching up to do so- both his shoulders were occupied. "Don't worry about it, Spring. You were right not to let her bully you."

Winter
Winter, worried, rushed over to Air's side, and knelt beside him. She put a gentle, though cold, hand upon his arm, sharing her power.
"I'm sorry," she said worriedly. "I did not realize that it would take so much out of you! I only thought to make a beautiful place the both of us could live in. Me, mostly, but you also, when you wish to be here."
Winter thought Air might be too willing to help others. Did he not think of himself, and his health? What would happen if he tried to help Fire, or worse, Water? It seemed especially likely that the latter element would work him until he dropped. Winter hoped he would stay far away from her. She thought Earth and the rest would be friendly towards him, though, and aware of his health, but a large part of her wanted to shelter him, even cage him, if it meant she could protect him.
"Yes, it is beautiful! And very lively as well." Summer replied, nodding happily.

And it really was. The snow, despite being so cold, brought something crisp and clean. The change in the terrain made it so nothing was ever truly the same. The bright flowers of Spring's, and the lovely red leaves of Fall's made for beautiful color to dot the landscape. A stray thought crossed Summer's mind. What was he to bring to this lovely world? Said thought fled upon hearing Spring's question, and Earth's own response.

Humming thoughtfully, Summer let go and tapped a finger on his chin.

"I do admit, being one of the last to awaken and arrive, I don't know much about Water." He admitted, glancing at aforementioned element.

"However! You shouldn't be upset that you stood up for yourself. No one is truly above anyone else, because there's always gonna be a weakness and a strength to balance things out." Summer finished, moving closer this time to hug both Fall and Spring.

"Hopefully things will mellow out soon. Do you suppose I should go introduce myself?" He questioned aloud.
"Yes, it is beautiful! And very lively as well." Summer replied, nodding happily.

And it really was. The snow, despite being so cold, brought something crisp and clean. The change in the terrain made it so nothing was ever truly the same. The bright flowers of Spring's, and the lovely red leaves of Fall's made for beautiful color to dot the landscape. A stray thought crossed Summer's mind. What was he to bring to this lovely world? Said thought fled upon hearing Spring's question, and Earth's own response.

Humming thoughtfully, Summer let go and tapped a finger on his chin.

"I do admit, being one of the last to awaken and arrive, I don't know much about Water." He admitted, glancing at aforementioned element.

"However! You shouldn't be upset that you stood up for yourself. No one is truly above anyone else, because there's always gonna be a weakness and a strength to balance things out." Summer finished, moving closer this time to hug both Fall and Spring.

"Hopefully things will mellow out soon. Do you suppose I should go introduce myself?" He questioned aloud.
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
Earth
“To Winter?” Earth clarified. “I would say you should, though it will take a while for you to get to the mountains. It seems she has chosen those for her domain, judging by the castle she and Air just built.”
She could not quite see it from so far, but she could feel it, and it was a delicate thing of beauty, barely weighing upon Earth’s surface. It was an odd feeling- she and the mountains were not one and the same, but she could feel the ground of Mior beneath Water, beneath Winter. She could feel the spots where the other Elementals stood.
“She is rather friendly, and I am sure she will be glad to meet the last of her brothers.”
Earth
“To Winter?” Earth clarified. “I would say you should, though it will take a while for you to get to the mountains. It seems she has chosen those for her domain, judging by the castle she and Air just built.”
She could not quite see it from so far, but she could feel it, and it was a delicate thing of beauty, barely weighing upon Earth’s surface. It was an odd feeling- she and the mountains were not one and the same, but she could feel the ground of Mior beneath Water, beneath Winter. She could feel the spots where the other Elementals stood.
“She is rather friendly, and I am sure she will be glad to meet the last of her brothers.”
@snowleaf

I Ann terribly sorry, but I think I need to leave. I have some medical family issues going on. Again, I am sorry.
@snowleaf

I Ann terribly sorry, but I think I need to leave. I have some medical family issues going on. Again, I am sorry.
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
(It’s okay. Hope you get well soon @HazelScar)
(It’s okay. Hope you get well soon @HazelScar)
Bump
Bump
((I'll be posting tonight. All my replying has slowed down since my computer got busted ( ; = ; ) ))
((I'll be posting tonight. All my replying has slowed down since my computer got busted ( ; = ; ) ))
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14