Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire rp
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@Tigerdk
I think dragons do trading mostly, so I feel like gems or diamonds make sense.
@Tigerdk
I think dragons do trading mostly, so I feel like gems or diamonds make sense.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
@Tigerdk
Yeah, and maybe aparel.
@Tigerdk
Yeah, and maybe aparel.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@FluffyGlacier thanks! Tell me what dragon you want and I’ll start working on it’s template. I changed the design to sort of chibi looking. Not completely chibi but like half-half.

@NovaBorn thanks anyways. But how much do you think a dragon should be? Or how much FR currency should be used to get Gems (the adopt currency)?
@FluffyGlacier thanks! Tell me what dragon you want and I’ll start working on it’s template. I changed the design to sort of chibi looking. Not completely chibi but like half-half.

@NovaBorn thanks anyways. But how much do you think a dragon should be? Or how much FR currency should be used to get Gems (the adopt currency)?
10460335.gif
I think it was gold coins, but jewelry is also used for trade.
I think it was gold coins, but jewelry is also used for trade.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
I'm not that good with pricing , but maybe maybe [fr currency] 2000 : 1/2 Gems as a rate? Depends on like what exactly your sellin and stuff- bad at currency xD
@Tigerdk
I'm not that good with pricing , but maybe maybe [fr currency] 2000 : 1/2 Gems as a rate? Depends on like what exactly your sellin and stuff- bad at currency xD
@Tigerdk
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Name Hope Tribe 83% RainWing 17% SeaWing Position Dragonet Gender Female Personality Hope is jittery, daring, and soaked in bliss in the water. Past Her memory is not very good at all; she does not remember her past, but always has a distant memory about her Seawing/Rainwing 50/50 father yammering on and on about how she looked so [i]wonderful.[/i] Description [img]https://i.imgur.com/LGtRjkq.png[/img] *Eyes are periwinkle blue. Talents or other Talents: Swimming Breathing underwater Flying Running Singing Other: She has a real soft spot for shiny things. Things like Icewing scales, bits and pieces of gold, silver bars, opals, diamonds, and so on. She has a surprisingly strong bite and shiver-worthy sharp claws, horns, and spines. Her Rainwing dots can glow like a Seawing's markings. She cannot, however, flash them quickly. Her dots will glow, then the glow gradually fades away. Hope's swimming and underwater breathing talents are like an actual Seawing's; like her hybrid percentages switched breeds. @FluffyGlacier
Name
Hope

Tribe
83% RainWing 17% SeaWing

Position
Dragonet

Personality
Hope is jittery, daring, and soaked in bliss in the water.

Past
Her memory is not very good at all; she does not remember her past, but always has a distant memory about her Seawing/Rainwing 50/50 father yammering on and on about how she looked so wonderful.

Description
LGtRjkq.png
*Eyes are periwinkle blue.

Talents or other
Talents:
Swimming
Breathing underwater
Flying
Running
Singing
Other:
She has a real soft spot for shiny things. Things like Icewing scales, bits and pieces of gold, silver bars, opals, diamonds, and so on. She has a surprisingly strong bite and shiver-worthy sharp claws, horns, and spines. Her Rainwing dots can glow like a Seawing's markings. She cannot, however, flash them quickly. Her dots will glow, then the glow gradually fades away. Hope's swimming and underwater breathing talents are like an actual Seawing's; like her hybrid percentages switched breeds.
@FluffyGlacier

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@iiDandiPlayz
For having such a low percent seawing, I would say that she is really good at swimming and can hold her breath for longer then an average rainwing, ookie? And how could you be fused with anther dragon? That doesn't really work... You could just say her great great great grandfather was a seawing...
@iiDandiPlayz
For having such a low percent seawing, I would say that she is really good at swimming and can hold her breath for longer then an average rainwing, ookie? And how could you be fused with anther dragon? That doesn't really work... You could just say her great great great grandfather was a seawing...
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
I get it. It's bein' fixed
I get it. It's bein' fixed

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@Tigerdk
What sort of dragons do you draw? You know I like rainbow colored rainwings best
@Tigerdk
What sort of dragons do you draw? You know I like rainbow colored rainwings best
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
@FluffyGlacier
Bluemoon is fixed
@FluffyGlacier
Bluemoon is fixed

t

t