Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire rp
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65
@Atax
We're always open!
(But I'm about to go on a weekend trip, so I might not reply for a while)
@Atax
We're always open!
(But I'm about to go on a weekend trip, so I might not reply for a while)
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
Constellation // Currently with @NovaBorn

“I haven’t been to a coronation before but I do know what the NightWing crown looks like,” Constellation’s voice came from a shadow. “If we camouflage then nobody can see us sneak around,” she said to Nova. “Why don’t we see what the crown looks like close up?” Constellation asked excitedly. I wonder what the palace is like.

Falcon // Currently with @FluffyGlacier, @Digimon11 and @Aetherstorm

Falcon found that Polar noticed her watching her. Falcon shuffled forward towards Maple, her giant, scarlet wings pulled in tight towards her. “You won’t tell any one my secret, right?” Falcon asked Maple. As much as Falcon trusted her friends, Falcon knew that you can’t trust someone completely.

((@Digimon11 what tunnel are we talking about? If the tunnnel is in a book that’s above book 3 then I’m clueless. If the tunnel is mentioned in either book 1, 2 or halfway through book 3 then I must have terrible memory.))

“I haven’t been to a coronation before but I do know what the NightWing crown looks like,” Constellation’s voice came from a shadow. “If we camouflage then nobody can see us sneak around,” she said to Nova. “Why don’t we see what the crown looks like close up?” Constellation asked excitedly. I wonder what the palace is like.

Falcon // Currently with @FluffyGlacier, @Digimon11 and @Aetherstorm

Falcon found that Polar noticed her watching her. Falcon shuffled forward towards Maple, her giant, scarlet wings pulled in tight towards her. “You won’t tell any one my secret, right?” Falcon asked Maple. As much as Falcon trusted her friends, Falcon knew that you can’t trust someone completely.

((@Digimon11 what tunnel are we talking about? If the tunnnel is in a book that’s above book 3 then I’m clueless. If the tunnel is mentioned in either book 1, 2 or halfway through book 3 then I must have terrible memory.))
10460335.gif
@Tigerdk))
"Ooh, your gonna get us both in trouble. Pesky thing. I suppose it wouldn't hurt, just no touching of course. You can also memorize queen areas. You have a good lie ready if were caught?" Always have to have a white lie ready to shoot.
@Tigerdk))
"Ooh, your gonna get us both in trouble. Pesky thing. I suppose it wouldn't hurt, just no touching of course. You can also memorize queen areas. You have a good lie ready if were caught?" Always have to have a white lie ready to shoot.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif

“What kind of queen areas?” Constellation asked Nova. “And I promise that I won’t touch the crown,” she added. I definitely won’t be caught. I can blend in with shadows. But if we really need a lie I’ll have to make one up. “How ‘bout ‘we were a little tired since the sun’s rising up already and we wanted to know where my bedroom was.’ That should be believable. Or we can say that we're desperate for to use the bathroom,” she shrugged even though Nova couldn’t see her.

((@Digimon11 so which tunnel are we talking about? I know that there’s a tunnel from the rainforest to the desert, but I didn't know that there’s a tunnel to the NightWing kingdom. Also, let’s say that the SandWing war is going on and the NightWing kingdom is still a secret.))

“What kind of queen areas?” Constellation asked Nova. “And I promise that I won’t touch the crown,” she added. I definitely won’t be caught. I can blend in with shadows. But if we really need a lie I’ll have to make one up. “How ‘bout ‘we were a little tired since the sun’s rising up already and we wanted to know where my bedroom was.’ That should be believable. Or we can say that we're desperate for to use the bathroom,” she shrugged even though Nova couldn’t see her.

((@Digimon11 so which tunnel are we talking about? I know that there’s a tunnel from the rainforest to the desert, but I didn't know that there’s a tunnel to the NightWing kingdom. Also, let’s say that the SandWing war is going on and the NightWing kingdom is still a secret.))
10460335.gif
((@Tigerdk The one in book 3 that links to the sand kingdom.))
((@Tigerdk The one in book 3 that links to the sand kingdom.))
ldNLSdw.png
"Sure. And your asking me? I dunna, queen labortory, office, study place, throne room? I don't know, sorry. Not that best at teaching this stuff."
I'll hafta read one off those giant books later.
She peeked around, was anyone near..?
@tigerdk
"Sure. And your asking me? I dunna, queen labortory, office, study place, throne room? I don't know, sorry. Not that best at teaching this stuff."
I'll hafta read one off those giant books later.
She peeked around, was anyone near..?
@tigerdk
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Star walked up to the door. “What is the first dragon’s name? Should I try to change to their color? No? Yes? No. Just try to be yourself.” Star thought. (Who is the main dragon? Could they come out?)
Star walked up to the door. “What is the first dragon’s name? Should I try to change to their color? No? Yes? No. Just try to be yourself.” Star thought. (Who is the main dragon? Could they come out?)
hjqGCU3.jpg
(@OtterSplash There are never main characters in RPs, uness you mean something else ^^')

Gale with @IForgotWhoPleaseRemindMe
"Sorry! Blanked out a little." Gale said with a sheepish smile. "Now we have a bunch of new students, right? You're Polar, and you're Butterfly!" She announced, pointing to each of them in turn. "And then we have all the others like this bindle of joy here." She jerked her head in the direction of Jaguar, who scowled back at her. "Great! Well, that's nice. If I'm missing anyone, please raise your hand."
(@OtterSplash There are never main characters in RPs, uness you mean something else ^^')

Gale with @IForgotWhoPleaseRemindMe
"Sorry! Blanked out a little." Gale said with a sheepish smile. "Now we have a bunch of new students, right? You're Polar, and you're Butterfly!" She announced, pointing to each of them in turn. "And then we have all the others like this bindle of joy here." She jerked her head in the direction of Jaguar, who scowled back at her. "Great! Well, that's nice. If I'm missing anyone, please raise your hand."
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
I didn't mean main character. Silly me. I mean principal? Owner? Whatever?
I didn't mean main character. Silly me. I mean principal? Owner? Whatever?
hjqGCU3.jpg
@OtterSplash
We have a teacher if that's what you mean... She's Gale... But WOF dragons are the people of earth(I think it's a version of earth?), so they don't really have owners...
@OtterSplash
We have a teacher if that's what you mean... She's Gale... But WOF dragons are the people of earth(I think it's a version of earth?), so they don't really have owners...
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65