Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire rp
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 65
Constellation // Currently with @NovaBorn

“Most dragons in the palace should be asleep. The sun’s rising already. Only the guards on their night shift should be awake,” Constellation said as she started to move towards the door. “Wait. If we blend in with the shadows how will we be able to see each other?” she asked. Constellation whacked her tail on the floor in frustration.

Falcon // Currently with @FluffyGlacier, @Digimon11 and @Aetherstorm

“Well, you forgot Maple, Abyss and me,” Falcon said grumpily. “I hope whatever we’re learning is interesting,” she mumbled.

((Sorry for the late response. I was super busy. Also, I wanna make things interesting so I’m thinking about posting a form for a SandWing queen candidate.))

“Most dragons in the palace should be asleep. The sun’s rising already. Only the guards on their night shift should be awake,” Constellation said as she started to move towards the door. “Wait. If we blend in with the shadows how will we be able to see each other?” she asked. Constellation whacked her tail on the floor in frustration.

Falcon // Currently with @FluffyGlacier, @Digimon11 and @Aetherstorm

“Well, you forgot Maple, Abyss and me,” Falcon said grumpily. “I hope whatever we’re learning is interesting,” she mumbled.

((Sorry for the late response. I was super busy. Also, I wanna make things interesting so I’m thinking about posting a form for a SandWing queen candidate.))
10460335.gif
@Tigerdk
Okay, maybe, but seriously? A firescales AND two queens? Make sure not to over do it.
@Tigerdk
Okay, maybe, but seriously? A firescales AND two queens? Make sure not to over do it.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
@Tigerdk
///////////////////
"How can you catch prey if you can't see it?" Nova replyed. "But, if you don't want to sniff that much or listen, you can leave part of your tail peeking out. See?" Nova made the tip of her tail green. "I mean, someone very observant might realize theres a moving speck, but it could be the wind." Nova made her tail dark indigo now, green stuck out to much.
@Tigerdk
///////////////////
"How can you catch prey if you can't see it?" Nova replyed. "But, if you don't want to sniff that much or listen, you can leave part of your tail peeking out. See?" Nova made the tip of her tail green. "I mean, someone very observant might realize theres a moving speck, but it could be the wind." Nova made her tail dark indigo now, green stuck out to much.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif

Constellation cocked her head to the side. “Of course I can see my prey,” she said. Constellation then left a bit of her tail out of the shadow. “Can you see my tail?” she asked Nova.

((@FluffyGlacier oh yeah. You know what? Two characters are enough. Are we still having the SandWing war going on though?))

Constellation cocked her head to the side. “Of course I can see my prey,” she said. Constellation then left a bit of her tail out of the shadow. “Can you see my tail?” she asked Nova.

((@FluffyGlacier oh yeah. You know what? Two characters are enough. Are we still having the SandWing war going on though?))
10460335.gif
Nova remembered a time she had hunted a mouse, that one mouse, for days. One moment you could see the tail, the next moment you had to depend on the rustling.
"Yep, which direction?"
@Tigerdk
Nova remembered a time she had hunted a mouse, that one mouse, for days. One moment you could see the tail, the next moment you had to depend on the rustling.
"Yep, which direction?"
@Tigerdk
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Constellation // Currently with @NoveBorn

“Downstairs to the throne room. The stairs should be in that corridor,” she said pointing an indigo claw to the left corridor.
Constellation // Currently with @NoveBorn

“Downstairs to the throne room. The stairs should be in that corridor,” she said pointing an indigo claw to the left corridor.
10460335.gif
@Tigerdk)
Nova stretched before heading that way, a bit admiring the scenery of polished walls and floors. She felt a bit bad for the person cleaning up, though. Sure enough, there were the stairs. She looked back to see if Constellation was following. (it should be the other way around lol she dont know talons or tails of this place)
@Tigerdk)
Nova stretched before heading that way, a bit admiring the scenery of polished walls and floors. She felt a bit bad for the person cleaning up, though. Sure enough, there were the stairs. She looked back to see if Constellation was following. (it should be the other way around lol she dont know talons or tails of this place)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
((@NovaBorn I’m too lazy to type her name and stuff.))

Constellation padded quietly towards Nova, her tail dragging behind her. “C’mon,” she whispered to Nova as she started to walk towards the stairs.
((@NovaBorn I’m too lazy to type her name and stuff.))

Constellation padded quietly towards Nova, her tail dragging behind her. “C’mon,” she whispered to Nova as she started to walk towards the stairs.
10460335.gif
@Tigerdk
Unless you have some sort of plot idea, the war is over.
@Tigerdk
Unless you have some sort of plot idea, the war is over.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
After giving a glance at the room they just left, Nova followed, only the smallest sound heard when her talons hit the floor. She hoped her talons wouldn't scrape the floor. That would give someone a hard time (@tigerdk)
After giving a glance at the room they just left, Nova followed, only the smallest sound heard when her talons hit the floor. She hoped her talons wouldn't scrape the floor. That would give someone a hard time (@tigerdk)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 65