Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with sonwrop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Richard followed her. He was holding his nose before sitting down. "You ok?" He asks. He looks at her concerned. The fight was definitely strange... least to him.

"I'm not your mother... don't know who you are." She says honestly to the ghost.
Richard followed her. He was holding his nose before sitting down. "You ok?" He asks. He looks at her concerned. The fight was definitely strange... least to him.

"I'm not your mother... don't know who you are." She says honestly to the ghost.
"Yeah, don't mind Chuck." She sighed as she removed her hand from her nose, "Hes just a big jerk with no self respect. Honestly, I don't even know why I dated him." She giggled a little, "I-I understand if you'd want to stop hanging out after that..."

She got out of the car and walked over to her grave. "See mother! SEE?!?!?!" The ghost screamed out, but the screams sounded more like a kitten wailing for its mother.
"Yeah, don't mind Chuck." She sighed as she removed her hand from her nose, "Hes just a big jerk with no self respect. Honestly, I don't even know why I dated him." She giggled a little, "I-I understand if you'd want to stop hanging out after that..."

She got out of the car and walked over to her grave. "See mother! SEE?!?!?!" The ghost screamed out, but the screams sounded more like a kitten wailing for its mother.
Hello, I'm Sonwrop. I enjoy watching Danganronpa.. Feel free to add me.

photo.jpg
"No it's ok. He acts like a spoiled child." He says. "I won't annoy you about the past. But he should move on." Richard says still holding his nose. The punch really must hsve been bad...

Julia looks at the grave. She didn't know who this was or why the ghost was doing this... "I'm not your mother..." Julia says getting scared and upset as the ghost yells at her.
"No it's ok. He acts like a spoiled child." He says. "I won't annoy you about the past. But he should move on." Richard says still holding his nose. The punch really must hsve been bad...

Julia looks at the grave. She didn't know who this was or why the ghost was doing this... "I'm not your mother..." Julia says getting scared and upset as the ghost yells at her.
Juby heard the bell ring. "Well, I'll catch ya later!" She said as she ran to class, her bun slowly unfolding. She thought about what Chuck said. Did he really think that me and Richard were dating? Just because he stood up for me?

The ghost separated itself from Julia and wailed. She went into the grave and started digging her way up. She reached the surface after a few minutes. "You see mother?" She said, now in the decapitating body.
Juby heard the bell ring. "Well, I'll catch ya later!" She said as she ran to class, her bun slowly unfolding. She thought about what Chuck said. Did he really think that me and Richard were dating? Just because he stood up for me?

The ghost separated itself from Julia and wailed. She went into the grave and started digging her way up. She reached the surface after a few minutes. "You see mother?" She said, now in the decapitating body.

photo.jpg
Richard waves as she left. He goes to math... His worst subject. He didn't really dwell on the fight anymore besides his nose hurting...

Julia collapsed then vomits seeing the body. "I'm not your mother stop this torture please..." She says afraid and now in pain. Her face bleeding from the injuries sustained. "I don't know who you even are..." She says crying.
Richard waves as she left. He goes to math... His worst subject. He didn't really dwell on the fight anymore besides his nose hurting...

Julia collapsed then vomits seeing the body. "I'm not your mother stop this torture please..." She says afraid and now in pain. Her face bleeding from the injuries sustained. "I don't know who you even are..." She says crying.
Juby sits down in the classroom, barely late. She sighs, and doesn't pay attention for most of the class. She really just kept thinking about what Chuck said. Surely two friends hanging out didn't seem like a couple, right?

The ghost left the rotting body and cried. "You really aren't my mother..." She wailed even more. The ghost goes over to the gravestone. "Thats who I am, I died a month ago..." The grave read 'Holly Binklesticks 1985 - 2017'
Juby sits down in the classroom, barely late. She sighs, and doesn't pay attention for most of the class. She really just kept thinking about what Chuck said. Surely two friends hanging out didn't seem like a couple, right?

The ghost left the rotting body and cried. "You really aren't my mother..." She wailed even more. The ghost goes over to the gravestone. "Thats who I am, I died a month ago..." The grave read 'Holly Binklesticks 1985 - 2017'

photo.jpg
Richard finished his class and soon went out of the classroom to writing. His nose finally stopped bleeding... But he also kind of wanted to go home now.

"I'm sorry holly... or... miss Binklesticks... I'm Julia Miller... I'm only 20..." She says also crying from pain and misery... She didn't know why she deserved the punishment holly gsve her...
Richard finished his class and soon went out of the classroom to writing. His nose finally stopped bleeding... But he also kind of wanted to go home now.

"I'm sorry holly... or... miss Binklesticks... I'm Julia Miller... I'm only 20..." She says also crying from pain and misery... She didn't know why she deserved the punishment holly gsve her...
Juby walked out of the classroom with her friends, she didn't get any work done and didn't even know the homework. "So much for a college student.." She sighed under her breath.

Holly cried a little, her ghostly tears vanishing into nothing. "I-I'm very sorry Julia... You look so similar to my mother..." She sobbed and sobbed.
Juby walked out of the classroom with her friends, she didn't get any work done and didn't even know the homework. "So much for a college student.." She sighed under her breath.

Holly cried a little, her ghostly tears vanishing into nothing. "I-I'm very sorry Julia... You look so similar to my mother..." She sobbed and sobbed.

photo.jpg
Richard was soon in writing class. He wasn't social and has few friends if any... it didn't seem many liked him...

Julia just cried in pain... She was obviously upset. She didn't know why she was attacked by holly... She clearly hadn't been her mother...
Richard was soon in writing class. He wasn't social and has few friends if any... it didn't seem many liked him...

Julia just cried in pain... She was obviously upset. She didn't know why she was attacked by holly... She clearly hadn't been her mother...
Juby tapped her pencil on her desk, not writing really anything. She hadn't seen Chuck after the fight, did he decide to leave?

The ghost sat down and told the tale of her life to Julia. Her parents, siblings, and everyone abandoned her. She didn't know how to react if she saw anyone resembling one of them.
Juby tapped her pencil on her desk, not writing really anything. She hadn't seen Chuck after the fight, did he decide to leave?

The ghost sat down and told the tale of her life to Julia. Her parents, siblings, and everyone abandoned her. She didn't know how to react if she saw anyone resembling one of them.

photo.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20