Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with sonwrop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Julia nods. "How odd. So it's like a local legend?" She asks. Julia then stood up. "Thank you again for welcoming us and the gift." She says. Julia says goodbye. Richard looks up. "Oh yeah. See you in class." He says seeing the time. He has to start going too and once he made sure Julia would be ok he went to his car and began driving to the college. Julia looks out the window to the forest, she didn't believe in ghosts really, but the way Juby had told the story was odd... that and her behavior before leaving. Though maybe she was just nervous.
Julia nods. "How odd. So it's like a local legend?" She asks. Julia then stood up. "Thank you again for welcoming us and the gift." She says. Julia says goodbye. Richard looks up. "Oh yeah. See you in class." He says seeing the time. He has to start going too and once he made sure Julia would be ok he went to his car and began driving to the college. Julia looks out the window to the forest, she didn't believe in ghosts really, but the way Juby had told the story was odd... that and her behavior before leaving. Though maybe she was just nervous.
Juby took off her hood once she arrived at college, it was disrespectful to wear a them in class. As she walked to class with her black and white backpack a few friends came and then left, nothing really to talk about. Most the attention was focused on Richard, being the new kid and stuff. ‘At least now people won’t ask me to copy my homework...’ Juby thought with a sigh. As she arrived at class she sat in the back where really no one sat, and wondered about her flower crown. ‘I forgot it in the bench, didn’t it?’ Juby got her chem books out of her backpack and just waited for really anything.
Juby took off her hood once she arrived at college, it was disrespectful to wear a them in class. As she walked to class with her black and white backpack a few friends came and then left, nothing really to talk about. Most the attention was focused on Richard, being the new kid and stuff. ‘At least now people won’t ask me to copy my homework...’ Juby thought with a sigh. As she arrived at class she sat in the back where really no one sat, and wondered about her flower crown. ‘I forgot it in the bench, didn’t it?’ Juby got her chem books out of her backpack and just waited for really anything.
Hello, I'm Sonwrop. I enjoy watching Danganronpa.. Feel free to add me.

photo.jpg
Richard walks in and sat in the back as well. He was silent and took out writing materials before waiting for class to begin. He didn't understand why everyone seemed obsessed with him being new. He more or less ignored what everyone was talking about and he didn't immediately notice Juby nearby either. His black backpack on the floor next to him. Meanwhile Julia remained at home and eventually walked around the neighborhood finding a flower crown on a bench which struck her as odd.
Richard walks in and sat in the back as well. He was silent and took out writing materials before waiting for class to begin. He didn't understand why everyone seemed obsessed with him being new. He more or less ignored what everyone was talking about and he didn't immediately notice Juby nearby either. His black backpack on the floor next to him. Meanwhile Julia remained at home and eventually walked around the neighborhood finding a flower crown on a bench which struck her as odd.
Juby played with her pigtails, waiting for class to start. ‘Perhaps I’ll put it in a bun...’ She said as she grabbed a hair ties nd tied her pigtails into a bun. ‘There!’ She dropped her pencil and reached down to get it,, making the bun fall apart. “Sigh, what a shame” Juby accidentally said out loud. She grabbed some notepaper and just waited for the professor to come.
Juby played with her pigtails, waiting for class to start. ‘Perhaps I’ll put it in a bun...’ She said as she grabbed a hair ties nd tied her pigtails into a bun. ‘There!’ She dropped her pencil and reached down to get it,, making the bun fall apart. “Sigh, what a shame” Juby accidentally said out loud. She grabbed some notepaper and just waited for the professor to come.

photo.jpg
Richard looks over briefly after hearing her though he quickly went back to minding his own business. Clearly what she had said wasn't meant to be heard from what he could gather. He taps his pencil against the desk waiting the professor. Where were they? Where they early or something?
Richard looks over briefly after hearing her though he quickly went back to minding his own business. Clearly what she had said wasn't meant to be heard from what he could gather. He taps his pencil against the desk waiting the professor. Where were they? Where they early or something?
Juby looked over at him. “Hmm, so you’re early too?” Juby asked, obviously not suspiciously. “Most people aren’t even near the classroom until the bell rings, but I enjoy the quiet time here.” She smiled as she grabbed some headphones from her backpack. “You can leave if you want, classes don’t start until another 10 minutes.”
Juby looked over at him. “Hmm, so you’re early too?” Juby asked, obviously not suspiciously. “Most people aren’t even near the classroom until the bell rings, but I enjoy the quiet time here.” She smiled as she grabbed some headphones from her backpack. “You can leave if you want, classes don’t start until another 10 minutes.”

photo.jpg
"Best be early than late. I'll just read a bit. Even before moving here I waited outside class rooms for awhile." He says. "I'm Richard." He says. He brings out a fiction book. "So you met Julia?" He asks. He didn't know they had talked about ghosts. Julia remained at the bench thinking awhile.
"Best be early than late. I'll just read a bit. Even before moving here I waited outside class rooms for awhile." He says. "I'm Richard." He says. He brings out a fiction book. "So you met Julia?" He asks. He didn't know they had talked about ghosts. Julia remained at the bench thinking awhile.
She put the headphones down. "Yeah, she has such an imagination from what I can see. To think that she believed in that little tale..." She giggled a little. "I'm Juby, nice to meet you Richard." She peeks over to see what book hes reading." Oo.... (Insert book here xD)..." She plugged her headphones into her phone and put them on. "Shake me if anything happens." She yells a little while slowly falling asleep in the chair.
She put the headphones down. "Yeah, she has such an imagination from what I can see. To think that she believed in that little tale..." She giggled a little. "I'm Juby, nice to meet you Richard." She peeks over to see what book hes reading." Oo.... (Insert book here xD)..." She plugged her headphones into her phone and put them on. "Shake me if anything happens." She yells a little while slowly falling asleep in the chair.

photo.jpg
"What tale?" He asks. He wasn't sure what she was referencing not having heard the conversation between her and Julia. "Nice to meet you Juby." He says. The book was "His Majesty's Dragon" a book he was just reading for the first time. He nods and let's her fall asleep as he reads and waits for the professor.
"What tale?" He asks. He wasn't sure what she was referencing not having heard the conversation between her and Julia. "Nice to meet you Juby." He says. The book was "His Majesty's Dragon" a book he was just reading for the first time. He nods and let's her fall asleep as he reads and waits for the professor.
Juby, just hearing the 'What tale?' Answered a little softly, still yelling though. "The tale that some of the houses and the forest is haunted by a lady who died from a lightning strike." Juby responded, half asleep and half awake. She got a good glimpse at Richard, took off the headphones, and asked him, "How do you think you did on the chemistry test?"
Juby, just hearing the 'What tale?' Answered a little softly, still yelling though. "The tale that some of the houses and the forest is haunted by a lady who died from a lightning strike." Juby responded, half asleep and half awake. She got a good glimpse at Richard, took off the headphones, and asked him, "How do you think you did on the chemistry test?"

photo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20