Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with sonwrop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
"I got a c." He says. He looks at the clock. Time flew today it seemed... "I think math is worse." He says honestly while beginning to put away his books and notes.

Julia gasps and collapsed falling to her knees as soon the spirit possessed Julia...

(Will anything change about her? Appearance?)
"I got a c." He says. He looks at the clock. Time flew today it seemed... "I think math is worse." He says honestly while beginning to put away his books and notes.

Julia gasps and collapsed falling to her knees as soon the spirit possessed Julia...

(Will anything change about her? Appearance?)
"Hmm.. I can try to tutor you for math. I mean, I'm pretty good at it..." She put her stuff back too. "Well, seeya after school? Or at lunch... Or if we have another class together..." She smiled as the bell rung and she walked out of the class.

The ghost wailed as she controlled Julia. "Now pay mother!" She made Julia crash several times into the trees.

(Do you want stuff to change about her? You can if you want.)
"Hmm.. I can try to tutor you for math. I mean, I'm pretty good at it..." She put her stuff back too. "Well, seeya after school? Or at lunch... Or if we have another class together..." She smiled as the bell rung and she walked out of the class.

The ghost wailed as she controlled Julia. "Now pay mother!" She made Julia crash several times into the trees.

(Do you want stuff to change about her? You can if you want.)
Hello, I'm Sonwrop. I enjoy watching Danganronpa.. Feel free to add me.

photo.jpg
(I didn't know if you wanted her to change is all :)

"See you." He says chuckling at the list of where they could meet again. He leaves the classroom and goes to his next class. History class. Something he was good at.

Julia crashed into the tree as her body was the ghosts to control... Her mind overlapped by the spirits...
(I didn't know if you wanted her to change is all :)

"See you." He says chuckling at the list of where they could meet again. He leaves the classroom and goes to his next class. History class. Something he was good at.

Julia crashed into the tree as her body was the ghosts to control... Her mind overlapped by the spirits...
Juby just walked to her math class when her ex stopped her. "Whats cracking, babe?" He said with a desperate voice. Juby simply just rolled her eyes. "Honestly Chuck, how long are you going to pretend I'm still your girlfriend?" She sighed and kept walking as he grabbed her hand. "Let go of me!"

The memories of this ghosts life flashed before her eyes, then ending with her death which was caused by her mother. "Now do you remember?"
Juby just walked to her math class when her ex stopped her. "Whats cracking, babe?" He said with a desperate voice. Juby simply just rolled her eyes. "Honestly Chuck, how long are you going to pretend I'm still your girlfriend?" She sighed and kept walking as he grabbed her hand. "Let go of me!"

The memories of this ghosts life flashed before her eyes, then ending with her death which was caused by her mother. "Now do you remember?"

photo.jpg
Richard had just been going to the bathroom when he saw Juby being annoyed. "Hey man, just leave her alone. I dont know what the big deal is but leave her alone and just go to class." He says. He didn't know they were once in a relationship.

"No..." Julia says still controlled by the ghost and not noticing she was bleeding from her nose...
Richard had just been going to the bathroom when he saw Juby being annoyed. "Hey man, just leave her alone. I dont know what the big deal is but leave her alone and just go to class." He says. He didn't know they were once in a relationship.

"No..." Julia says still controlled by the ghost and not noticing she was bleeding from her nose...
Chuck throws Juby on to the floor. "So, you her boyfriend now? Ya wanna fight it out kid?" He said with his fist up. Juby just sat there with a bleeding nose. "Come on Chuck... Just forget it." He kicks Jubys leg, telling her to be silent.

The ghost simply just wailed some more. "Whyyy mother....Whyyyy..."
Chuck throws Juby on to the floor. "So, you her boyfriend now? Ya wanna fight it out kid?" He said with his fist up. Juby just sat there with a bleeding nose. "Come on Chuck... Just forget it." He kicks Jubys leg, telling her to be silent.

The ghost simply just wailed some more. "Whyyy mother....Whyyyy..."

photo.jpg
"So you're a coward then man? Can't get what you want so you throw her around? I just met her. But come on. You are acting like a little kid." He says.

Julia wasn't sure what to say. She wasn't the mother of the ghost.. not even related... but the ghost did have a body to use now...
"So you're a coward then man? Can't get what you want so you throw her around? I just met her. But come on. You are acting like a little kid." He says.

Julia wasn't sure what to say. She wasn't the mother of the ghost.. not even related... but the ghost did have a body to use now...
Chuck, angry now, punched Richard in the face. "Whose the kid now?" He said with an angry voice, looking at Richard. Juby now got up, covering her nose with her jacket. "Come on Chuck...... You're acting like a jealous little kid."

The ghost cried. She check her boy out, and found a key. "Where does this go to, mother? The coffin that you stashed my body in?"
Chuck, angry now, punched Richard in the face. "Whose the kid now?" He said with an angry voice, looking at Richard. Juby now got up, covering her nose with her jacket. "Come on Chuck...... You're acting like a jealous little kid."

The ghost cried. She check her boy out, and found a key. "Where does this go to, mother? The coffin that you stashed my body in?"

photo.jpg
Richard recoiled quite a bit after the hit. "Still acting immature. I mean come on... get over yourself man." He says holding his nose after the punch. He exhaled before turning back to him.

Julia didn't know why she was being accused of such things... She wasn't able to see what the ghost was doing but they were her car keys.
Richard recoiled quite a bit after the hit. "Still acting immature. I mean come on... get over yourself man." He says holding his nose after the punch. He exhaled before turning back to him.

Julia didn't know why she was being accused of such things... She wasn't able to see what the ghost was doing but they were her car keys.
Juby slapped him straight in the face. "What the heck is wrong with you Chuck?" She gave him an angry glare and went back the way she was walking, her nose still bleeding. Chuck was furious and just left there. He didn't even go to classes, just went into his car and slept.

The ghost took the car keys and turned on the car. "Let me take you to my grave mother!" The angry ghost drove the car all the way to the cemetery.
Juby slapped him straight in the face. "What the heck is wrong with you Chuck?" She gave him an angry glare and went back the way she was walking, her nose still bleeding. Chuck was furious and just left there. He didn't even go to classes, just went into his car and slept.

The ghost took the car keys and turned on the car. "Let me take you to my grave mother!" The angry ghost drove the car all the way to the cemetery.

photo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20