Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with sonwrop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@sonwrop

Here we are :)

Richard and Julia have just moved into their new neighborhood. They were unfamiliar with the area, or what exactly each district contained... they had lived out in the countryside since they were born. Now they had moved, mainly because Richard was looking for a job. Their wasn't much that they had as they were unpacking what they had into their new home. Julia was looking around for a moment as Richard took a box into their home.
@sonwrop

Here we are :)

Richard and Julia have just moved into their new neighborhood. They were unfamiliar with the area, or what exactly each district contained... they had lived out in the countryside since they were born. Now they had moved, mainly because Richard was looking for a job. Their wasn't much that they had as they were unpacking what they had into their new home. Julia was looking around for a moment as Richard took a box into their home.
Juby, who lives in a 2 story house two houses away from them, went outside and sat down in a little bench, picking flowers to make a flower crown. She had lived there for a few years now, and was almost finished with college to become a chef. She noticed that the house on her block had been sold and decided to greet the new neighbors. “Maybe I should give them something...” she muttered and went back inside, leaving the flower crown on the bench, and came back out with a basket full of cookies and soup. She went to the new neighbors house and rang the door bell.
@Eaglerider
(You don’t have to tag/ping me because I’m subbed.)
Juby, who lives in a 2 story house two houses away from them, went outside and sat down in a little bench, picking flowers to make a flower crown. She had lived there for a few years now, and was almost finished with college to become a chef. She noticed that the house on her block had been sold and decided to greet the new neighbors. “Maybe I should give them something...” she muttered and went back inside, leaving the flower crown on the bench, and came back out with a basket full of cookies and soup. She went to the new neighbors house and rang the door bell.
@Eaglerider
(You don’t have to tag/ping me because I’m subbed.)
Hello, I'm Sonwrop. I enjoy watching Danganronpa.. Feel free to add me.

photo.jpg
I'm subbed as well.)

Julia answers it. "Oh hello." She says smiling. "I'm Julia." She says. Behind her Richard was opening the boxes and moving their belongings to their rooms and at first glance they had little besides necessities. Julia wonders what to say a moment. "What's your name?" She asks. She debated getting Richard to come over... "would you like to enter?" She asks. She hadn't seen her making a flower crown down the road.
I'm subbed as well.)

Julia answers it. "Oh hello." She says smiling. "I'm Julia." She says. Behind her Richard was opening the boxes and moving their belongings to their rooms and at first glance they had little besides necessities. Julia wonders what to say a moment. "What's your name?" She asks. She debated getting Richard to come over... "would you like to enter?" She asks. She hadn't seen her making a flower crown down the road.
She handed Julia the basket. “If you don’t mind, yes. Oh, and I’m Juby. I live over there.” She points to a house not too far away. “I just wanted to say, welcome to the neighborhood!” She smiled at them, tilting her head just a little to make her hoodie fall to reveal long, pink pigtails.
She didn’t notice that her pigtails were showing, and just stood there, now looking at the man behind her. “Whose that?” She asked curiously.
She handed Julia the basket. “If you don’t mind, yes. Oh, and I’m Juby. I live over there.” She points to a house not too far away. “I just wanted to say, welcome to the neighborhood!” She smiled at them, tilting her head just a little to make her hoodie fall to reveal long, pink pigtails.
She didn’t notice that her pigtails were showing, and just stood there, now looking at the man behind her. “Whose that?” She asked curiously.

photo.jpg
"Thank you Juby. And of course come inside." She says accepting the basket happily. She moved so that she could enter the house. "Oh I see. Thank you for welcoming us." She says them noticed the pink pigtails. Though she didn't stare. "Oh that's my brother Richard. He's unpacking everything so he doesn't forget to do it later. Please sit in the living room." She says guiding Juby to the living room.
"Thank you Juby. And of course come inside." She says accepting the basket happily. She moved so that she could enter the house. "Oh I see. Thank you for welcoming us." She says them noticed the pink pigtails. Though she didn't stare. "Oh that's my brother Richard. He's unpacking everything so he doesn't forget to do it later. Please sit in the living room." She says guiding Juby to the living room.
Juby sat down in the living room, pulling her hoodie up. “So, what did you decide to move here?” Juby asked, not being suspicious or anything, but just interested. Most people preferred the more decent homes, unlike these homes which were old, probably from the late 70’s. Non the less, Juby loved her house. “Hmm, your brother Richard, does he go to college? I thought I saw him in one of my classes a few days ago...” she thought about the chances of her neighbor being in the same class as her. Were they ever here at the time?
Juby sat down in the living room, pulling her hoodie up. “So, what did you decide to move here?” Juby asked, not being suspicious or anything, but just interested. Most people preferred the more decent homes, unlike these homes which were old, probably from the late 70’s. Non the less, Juby loved her house. “Hmm, your brother Richard, does he go to college? I thought I saw him in one of my classes a few days ago...” she thought about the chances of her neighbor being in the same class as her. Were they ever here at the time?

photo.jpg
"Richard is looking for a job." She says honestly. "And we don't have a lot of money and we like this house. Though we were told that some of the houses or forests were haunted." She says. "Richard does go to college. He entered the college a few days ago. Which class did you think you saw him in?" She asks. The shelves were lined with history books and fiction.
"Richard is looking for a job." She says honestly. "And we don't have a lot of money and we like this house. Though we were told that some of the houses or forests were haunted." She says. "Richard does go to college. He entered the college a few days ago. Which class did you think you saw him in?" She asks. The shelves were lined with history books and fiction.
Juby tilted her head, this time her hoodie not falling? "Haunted" She said, with a curious voice. "O-Oh, and I think I saw him in my chem class? I'm pretty sure its a required class?" She tried to recall, but right now she couldn't think. Perhaps she was mistaking him for another person? "Oh, and my boss is trying to find someone to work for her. Its Starbucks, so if he was interested I could help him out. " She smiled.
Juby tilted her head, this time her hoodie not falling? "Haunted" She said, with a curious voice. "O-Oh, and I think I saw him in my chem class? I'm pretty sure its a required class?" She tried to recall, but right now she couldn't think. Perhaps she was mistaking him for another person? "Oh, and my boss is trying to find someone to work for her. Its Starbucks, so if he was interested I could help him out. " She smiled.

photo.jpg
"Yeah something about a woman I think. Anyway... that sounds like a required course. Perhaps you did see him there." She says. "Hmm... Starbucks... I could work there if she is willing to accept me, Richard as far as I know doesn't drink coffee..." She says. Julia sat there smiling at Juby kindly as they talked.
"Yeah something about a woman I think. Anyway... that sounds like a required course. Perhaps you did see him there." She says. "Hmm... Starbucks... I could work there if she is willing to accept me, Richard as far as I know doesn't drink coffee..." She says. Julia sat there smiling at Juby kindly as they talked.
Juby wore a serious look now, she was going to explain why the forest was haunted, not really the house anymore. “Well... see.... that woman that you said haunts the forest and stuff? Yeah, that’s because she got separated from her dog in a thunder storm and was struck with lightning. Bad. She died there, and people say that her ghost haunts the forest to this day.” Juby giggled as she got to the end, “Of course it’s make believe, though.” Juby checked her watch. “Oh, I gotta get to class.” She said her goodbyes to Julia and then went over to Tichard. “Seeya in class soon.” And then she left with a smile and a wave and got into her car.
Juby wore a serious look now, she was going to explain why the forest was haunted, not really the house anymore. “Well... see.... that woman that you said haunts the forest and stuff? Yeah, that’s because she got separated from her dog in a thunder storm and was struck with lightning. Bad. She died there, and people say that her ghost haunts the forest to this day.” Juby giggled as she got to the end, “Of course it’s make believe, though.” Juby checked her watch. “Oh, I gotta get to class.” She said her goodbyes to Julia and then went over to Tichard. “Seeya in class soon.” And then she left with a smile and a wave and got into her car.

photo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20