Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with sonwrop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
"Oh ok. And it isn't true?" He asks. He looks over at her as she talks. "Uh.. not good. Chemistry isn't my best subject..." He says honestly. He taps on the desk. "How do you think you did?" He asks. He wonders what Julia was up to.
"Oh ok. And it isn't true?" He asks. He looks over at her as she talks. "Uh.. not good. Chemistry isn't my best subject..." He says honestly. He taps on the desk. "How do you think you did?" He asks. He wonders what Julia was up to.
"Well... we know that it really happened. But I'm not sure if the ghost part is true." She sighed. "Not really my best, but I could probably say I got a B or a C?" She twirled her pigtails and heard the bell ring. "Well, it looks like we're about to find out." She thought about the legend. Was it actually true? Is someone haunting the forest and homes they'd lived in?
"Well... we know that it really happened. But I'm not sure if the ghost part is true." She sighed. "Not really my best, but I could probably say I got a B or a C?" She twirled her pigtails and heard the bell ring. "Well, it looks like we're about to find out." She thought about the legend. Was it actually true? Is someone haunting the forest and homes they'd lived in?
Hello, I'm Sonwrop. I enjoy watching Danganronpa.. Feel free to add me.

photo.jpg
"Oh ok. So it's not fully known." He says. "Lucky. I probably got a low c at best..." He says. He puts his book away and gets ready to take notes. He was anxious about the grade he was about to receive. He didn't know what she was thinking.

Julia sat on the bench thinking to herself. Maybe she should go look for the Starbucks and try to get the job Juby mentioned.
"Oh ok. So it's not fully known." He says. "Lucky. I probably got a low c at best..." He says. He puts his book away and gets ready to take notes. He was anxious about the grade he was about to receive. He didn't know what she was thinking.

Julia sat on the bench thinking to herself. Maybe she should go look for the Starbucks and try to get the job Juby mentioned.
She looked at him as she put her phone and headphones away. "Hey, how old are you anyway?" She asked curiously. "I'm 22." She saw the professor enter, but she didn't really care that much. All he was going to do was take attendance after all.

A lonely figure, see through and bluish was floating through the woods. "Heeelllooo?" It said in a whisper voice. It had the voice of a woman, probably in her early 30s.
She looked at him as she put her phone and headphones away. "Hey, how old are you anyway?" She asked curiously. "I'm 22." She saw the professor enter, but she didn't really care that much. All he was going to do was take attendance after all.

A lonely figure, see through and bluish was floating through the woods. "Heeelllooo?" It said in a whisper voice. It had the voice of a woman, probably in her early 30s.

photo.jpg
"I'm 21." Richard says. Richard was ready to take notes obviously. He was looking at Juby though. "So... can I ask about the pink pigtails?" He asks kindly.

Julia walks by the forest but heard the whisper but thought it was the wind. Her blonde hair blowing briefly from the wind before calming down.
"I'm 21." Richard says. Richard was ready to take notes obviously. He was looking at Juby though. "So... can I ask about the pink pigtails?" He asks kindly.

Julia walks by the forest but heard the whisper but thought it was the wind. Her blonde hair blowing briefly from the wind before calming down.
"Hmm... well... Do you wanna grab a drink with me after college and whatever?" She giggled a little. "Then we can celebrate our poor test grade!" She grabbed some notepaper, ready to write whatever the teacher said. "Oh, and the pigtails. They're just my way of expressing myself, I guess... Everyone judges. but to be honest I don't really care."

The ghost caught sight of Julia. "Mom?" The ghost muttered under her breath as she floated out of the forest. "Mom.. how do you look so young?" She floated near Julia.
"Hmm... well... Do you wanna grab a drink with me after college and whatever?" She giggled a little. "Then we can celebrate our poor test grade!" She grabbed some notepaper, ready to write whatever the teacher said. "Oh, and the pigtails. They're just my way of expressing myself, I guess... Everyone judges. but to be honest I don't really care."

The ghost caught sight of Julia. "Mom?" The ghost muttered under her breath as she floated out of the forest. "Mom.. how do you look so young?" She floated near Julia.

photo.jpg
"Uh... sure." He says. He kind of thought it was a date. Though maybe he could have a friend here. "Ha. Well it may not be too celebratory if we are both sad." He says chuckling. "And I wasn't judging. Sorry." He says quickly thinking he had insulted her. He looks at the professor.

"Hmm?' Julia asks. "Mom?" She asks. She looks around and sees the ghost. "Huh? We're you asking me a question?" She asks.
"Uh... sure." He says. He kind of thought it was a date. Though maybe he could have a friend here. "Ha. Well it may not be too celebratory if we are both sad." He says chuckling. "And I wasn't judging. Sorry." He says quickly thinking he had insulted her. He looks at the professor.

"Hmm?' Julia asks. "Mom?" She asks. She looks around and sees the ghost. "Huh? We're you asking me a question?" She asks.
Julia relaxed a little. "Alright, just follow me I guess since you can't leave your car here." She looked at the professor who was looking suspiciously at them. "Its fine really, I don't mind." She attempted to put it back in a bun, this time succeeding. "How do I look?" She said while the professor passed back the tests.

"Mooothhheerrr" The ghost wailed. Julia had looked like the ghosts mother. "I've missed youuuu." She touched her hand, only to go through her hand.
Julia relaxed a little. "Alright, just follow me I guess since you can't leave your car here." She looked at the professor who was looking suspiciously at them. "Its fine really, I don't mind." She attempted to put it back in a bun, this time succeeding. "How do I look?" She said while the professor passed back the tests.

"Mooothhheerrr" The ghost wailed. Julia had looked like the ghosts mother. "I've missed youuuu." She touched her hand, only to go through her hand.

photo.jpg
"No problem." He says falling quiet as the professor glared at them. "You look nice." He says smiling. He goes quiet again as the professor approached though. Didn't want to get in trouble it seemed.

Julia tilts her head as she looks at the ghost. "Im sorry but you've mistaken me for someone else." Her hand felt cold as the ghosts went through it...
"No problem." He says falling quiet as the professor glared at them. "You look nice." He says smiling. He goes quiet again as the professor approached though. Didn't want to get in trouble it seemed.

Julia tilts her head as she looks at the ghost. "Im sorry but you've mistaken me for someone else." Her hand felt cold as the ghosts went through it...
As the professor based back the tests, Juby looked at hers. "Aw man! A C-? Really?" She sighed, and started to play with her pencil. "How'd you do?" She looked at the clock. Had it really been that long? 40 minutes already? She bent her back, her head now upside down. "This class is so boring..."

The ghosts eyes turned into flames. "Mother! It is time you pay for what you have done!" The ghost plunged herself into Julia, now controlling her.
As the professor based back the tests, Juby looked at hers. "Aw man! A C-? Really?" She sighed, and started to play with her pencil. "How'd you do?" She looked at the clock. Had it really been that long? 40 minutes already? She bent her back, her head now upside down. "This class is so boring..."

The ghosts eyes turned into flames. "Mother! It is time you pay for what you have done!" The ghost plunged herself into Julia, now controlling her.

photo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20