Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Free Spirits (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Garnet woke to the howling of his father and ate her favourite, fish. She waited until they had all finished eating before collecting the scraps. The leftover flesh would go to the young puppies and kittens of the pack, it is the only thing soft enough for their teeth once they have no more milk to eat. The bone would go to multiple different dogs and cats.

Tombstone and Garnet covered armour, Fluffy did spears, Peridot and Pyrite made gathering supplies, Onyx does other weapons and defence.
Garnet woke to the howling of his father and ate her favourite, fish. She waited until they had all finished eating before collecting the scraps. The leftover flesh would go to the young puppies and kittens of the pack, it is the only thing soft enough for their teeth once they have no more milk to eat. The bone would go to multiple different dogs and cats.

Tombstone and Garnet covered armour, Fluffy did spears, Peridot and Pyrite made gathering supplies, Onyx does other weapons and defence.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Anyone going to post? If this doesn't get attention anymore I will delete it.
Anyone going to post? If this doesn't get attention anymore I will delete it.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(I think some of us are waiting for actual interactions.. I am just waiting for a couple people to respond. Don't delete it just because there hasn't been a post in 1 day)
(I think some of us are waiting for actual interactions.. I am just waiting for a couple people to respond. Don't delete it just because there hasn't been a post in 1 day)
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
(in on still just didn't notice u posted)
Knox continued to sit there turning the bones of the deer into peaces of armor it was teadyes work but he white liked doing it slowly he maid a chest peace from interlocking rib bones togeather
(in on still just didn't notice u posted)
Knox continued to sit there turning the bones of the deer into peaces of armor it was teadyes work but he white liked doing it slowly he maid a chest peace from interlocking rib bones togeather
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(I wouldn't Dino. I would wait until a week passed.)
(I wouldn't Dino. I would wait until a week passed.)
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(@SagaStoryteller

hahaha :P (i'm an idiot) so can I join or sense I didn't join before it was closed I'm not allowed to join? )
(@SagaStoryteller

hahaha :P (i'm an idiot) so can I join or sense I didn't join before it was closed I'm not allowed to join? )
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
(u asked when it was open u can still join)
(u asked when it was open u can still join)
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(yay! time to make a character :P )
(yay! time to make a character :P )
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Darkmoonbreeder

Sure! You can join but I am making a exception. I might need more people to keep this active since I have 2 RP's and 1 I am starting up again (people sorta stopped posting while I just waited.)
@Darkmoonbreeder

Sure! You can join but I am making a exception. I might need more people to keep this active since I have 2 RP's and 1 I am starting up again (people sorta stopped posting while I just waited.)
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
@SagaStoryteller

ok :P
@SagaStoryteller

ok :P
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png