Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Free Spirits (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[ Would anyone like to RP with me? ]
[ Would anyone like to RP with me? ]
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
( Sure! Sarnor is open. They’re in leopard form. )

Elkin gives a small chuckle, shaking his head. Why was this other dog so worried? Did he truly have as much reason to be felt out of touch with his family.. as Elk did? Just simple favoritism, but he had to take into consideration every problem. “No, no, that’s alright. I-In fact I can come u-up with so many uses for it!”
( Sure! Sarnor is open. They’re in leopard form. )

Elkin gives a small chuckle, shaking his head. Why was this other dog so worried? Did he truly have as much reason to be felt out of touch with his family.. as Elk did? Just simple favoritism, but he had to take into consideration every problem. “No, no, that’s alright. I-In fact I can come u-up with so many uses for it!”
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
[ Would you mind starting, DeathDino? ]
[ Would you mind starting, DeathDino? ]
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
(Sure thing sir ^^)

Bored of the predictable wolf's flight, Sarnor had turned their attention elsewhere. The giant snowy-furred leopard retreated to the cave area where they spotted somewhere that would please their solitude. Though the rest of the animals around were so inactive and rarely spoke it seemed as if they were alone. Besides the moving bodies their attention constantly diverted to. It was instinct to notice everyone's mannerisms and decipher the persons..

Heading over to the spot they noticed a new feline. A cat, of course. Their lone icy blue eye set on the smaller creature and they stopped in their tracks to look it over. Though stealthy they were sure to make themself visible, curious of Aslo's reaction to the odd being who graced him with their presence. Their lengthy tail flicks in wait..
(Sure thing sir ^^)

Bored of the predictable wolf's flight, Sarnor had turned their attention elsewhere. The giant snowy-furred leopard retreated to the cave area where they spotted somewhere that would please their solitude. Though the rest of the animals around were so inactive and rarely spoke it seemed as if they were alone. Besides the moving bodies their attention constantly diverted to. It was instinct to notice everyone's mannerisms and decipher the persons..

Heading over to the spot they noticed a new feline. A cat, of course. Their lone icy blue eye set on the smaller creature and they stopped in their tracks to look it over. Though stealthy they were sure to make themself visible, curious of Aslo's reaction to the odd being who graced him with their presence. Their lengthy tail flicks in wait..
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Knox maid his way around his long thick furr shook with watch heavy step he took he was being hungry he was starving even eating a deer secionds ago didn't help him no he wasn't looking for flash but somthing else walking around he came so on a bird nest and lifted his head up to look into it finding only a couple of babby birds it was enough to satisfy his hunger pulling the nest down and piling the baby birds out he sat down his body glowed before he droped then again into the best dead smoke roling off of them as it drifted out of his mouth
Knox maid his way around his long thick furr shook with watch heavy step he took he was being hungry he was starving even eating a deer secionds ago didn't help him no he wasn't looking for flash but somthing else walking around he came so on a bird nest and lifted his head up to look into it finding only a couple of babby birds it was enough to satisfy his hunger pulling the nest down and piling the baby birds out he sat down his body glowed before he droped then again into the best dead smoke roling off of them as it drifted out of his mouth
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Aslo had been wandering around the area, looking for something to eat, anything to eat; measley scraps barely did anything to take the edge off of his hunger, but they were all he could salvage and while food was hard to find, he thought he had found a place.

Small rats scurried around the area, their sharp claws scraping against the ground. They seemed to be taunting Aslo, and every time he attempted to leap for one, they darted just out of the way. He spat, frustrated at himself and the minuscule creatures.

As Aslo gave up his fifth hunt, a shadow loomed over him. Frightened by this sudden appearance, he looking up to see a towering creature; he blinked, not at first processing what he saw.
Aslo had been wandering around the area, looking for something to eat, anything to eat; measley scraps barely did anything to take the edge off of his hunger, but they were all he could salvage and while food was hard to find, he thought he had found a place.

Small rats scurried around the area, their sharp claws scraping against the ground. They seemed to be taunting Aslo, and every time he attempted to leap for one, they darted just out of the way. He spat, frustrated at himself and the minuscule creatures.

As Aslo gave up his fifth hunt, a shadow loomed over him. Frightened by this sudden appearance, he looking up to see a towering creature; he blinked, not at first processing what he saw.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Garnet looked at the sky and grass and noticed it'd be dark soon. She made her way back to the tree and entered the mine. The mine was straight for quite a while until a few options came up on which side you'd like to go to. But Garnet didn't walk to these options, she walked a bit then looked to see if anyone was there. She then walked through the solid wall which actually had a hole in it only a few knew about. The hole led into the tree and this is where Garnet stayed for the night.
Garnet looked at the sky and grass and noticed it'd be dark soon. She made her way back to the tree and entered the mine. The mine was straight for quite a while until a few options came up on which side you'd like to go to. But Garnet didn't walk to these options, she walked a bit then looked to see if anyone was there. She then walked through the solid wall which actually had a hole in it only a few knew about. The hole led into the tree and this is where Garnet stayed for the night.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Knox stood up and walked around the spot he was at before waking back,over to the tree he was last at and layed down geting ready to rest for the night
Knox stood up and walked around the spot he was at before waking back,over to the tree he was last at and layed down geting ready to rest for the night
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Eclipse sniffed the air and smelt the night was upon her. She asked a dog where they slept and he said in the mine or if you felt like it under the tree. He also mentioned that it was probably bets for the wolves to sleep under the tree since they hadn't been exactly accepted onto the land just yet.

Fluffy rode his favourite bull back to tree and dismounted it. He stroked his bull on the head, between the eyes "Thank you my friend. Return to the others now, they're lost without you." he said walking towards the mine to get some rest.
Eclipse sniffed the air and smelt the night was upon her. She asked a dog where they slept and he said in the mine or if you felt like it under the tree. He also mentioned that it was probably bets for the wolves to sleep under the tree since they hadn't been exactly accepted onto the land just yet.

Fluffy rode his favourite bull back to tree and dismounted it. He stroked his bull on the head, between the eyes "Thank you my friend. Return to the others now, they're lost without you." he said walking towards the mine to get some rest.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Ash has woken up and maid her way back and inside the cave she wondered in and sniffed around till she found fluffy and layed down next to him since he was a familiars voice and sent

Knox changed back and meat up with his pack for the night as they layed down and slept
Ash has woken up and maid her way back and inside the cave she wondered in and sniffed around till she found fluffy and layed down next to him since he was a familiars voice and sent

Knox changed back and meat up with his pack for the night as they layed down and slept
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18