Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Free Spirits (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
Elkin stopped when he felt Leaflet's body shake from under his paw. I said keep still! Ah, well, that happens.. He thinks to himself, easing the herbs back onto the shepherd's shoulders. He tries to sooth the pain. Something inside him awakened at the mention of mother. Anything about any parent roused Elk. And he fell into an awkward silence... Trying to bypass the memories he distracted himself with talk again.

"R-really? I hope she's okay. Maybe we will find her."
Elkin stopped when he felt Leaflet's body shake from under his paw. I said keep still! Ah, well, that happens.. He thinks to himself, easing the herbs back onto the shepherd's shoulders. He tries to sooth the pain. Something inside him awakened at the mention of mother. Anything about any parent roused Elk. And he fell into an awkward silence... Trying to bypass the memories he distracted himself with talk again.

"R-really? I hope she's okay. Maybe we will find her."
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Leaflet sighed. "Yeah. That's the hope. If she's even still alive. Her, and Papa Lucky. Lily too." He sighed. "Even though Lily is the favorite."
Leaflet sighed. "Yeah. That's the hope. If she's even still alive. Her, and Papa Lucky. Lily too." He sighed. "Even though Lily is the favorite."
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(ok thanks)

Eclipse went off to practise her flying.

Fluffy went off to catch bulls in his lasso-tail.

XD not much just yet.
(ok thanks)

Eclipse went off to practise her flying.

Fluffy went off to catch bulls in his lasso-tail.

XD not much just yet.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Sarnor stayed their distance. Still not one other creature had decided to approach them. So instead, they just continued watching everyone. Every little movement. Every noise. Every vibration, scent. They grunt lowly, remaining in the feminine-yet-strikingly-male-like leopard form. How could something so exotic not attract any attention? Not that they were bothered being all by their lonesome. It was just odd how uninterested this lot was.

Elkin nods slowly. The hope. The hope. He repeats in his head. Oh, he had a lot of those. His voice became a murmur as he finished up Leaflet's shoulders, they looked relatively better by the second. "A-all done." He nods as he looks upon his work. His head tilts again as the other shepherd continues talking of family. "Many names. L-lily, Lily would be the sister yes? Aha, I-I've never really dealt with favoritism."

He sighs some. "Oh, no, no, no."
Sarnor stayed their distance. Still not one other creature had decided to approach them. So instead, they just continued watching everyone. Every little movement. Every noise. Every vibration, scent. They grunt lowly, remaining in the feminine-yet-strikingly-male-like leopard form. How could something so exotic not attract any attention? Not that they were bothered being all by their lonesome. It was just odd how uninterested this lot was.

Elkin nods slowly. The hope. The hope. He repeats in his head. Oh, he had a lot of those. His voice became a murmur as he finished up Leaflet's shoulders, they looked relatively better by the second. "A-all done." He nods as he looks upon his work. His head tilts again as the other shepherd continues talking of family. "Many names. L-lily, Lily would be the sister yes? Aha, I-I've never really dealt with favoritism."

He sighs some. "Oh, no, no, no."
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Leaflet sighed. "Thanks for my shoulders." He looked down at his paws. "Yeah. I know I'm not as good a flower summoner as her, I know. I walk and create flowers. She can just grow them on her pelt." He sighed. "I've always been lower than her."
Leaflet sighed. "Thanks for my shoulders." He looked down at his paws. "Yeah. I know I'm not as good a flower summoner as her, I know. I walk and create flowers. She can just grow them on her pelt." He sighed. "I've always been lower than her."
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Elkin bowed his head in a nod. However it remained tilted. This dog was bringing up so many fascinating subjects. Ones that made him think. How lovely! He knew that something Sarnor liked, and that was why, undoubtedly, the leopard was still eavesdropping. This dog could summon flowers. His sister could grow them on her pelt! What could he do? Well.. he was just good with other animals.

"I-if anything I'm lower than both of you, just about no powers, here." He gives a reassuring chuckle. "W-what qualifies you as lower, anyway? I think flower summoning in general is an amazing talent. I can barely pick them!" He smiles, floppy ears flattened, however. "Or you just need time to train. I think if you are invested enough you could end up on top! But then, m-maybe your sister would be sad.."
Elkin bowed his head in a nod. However it remained tilted. This dog was bringing up so many fascinating subjects. Ones that made him think. How lovely! He knew that something Sarnor liked, and that was why, undoubtedly, the leopard was still eavesdropping. This dog could summon flowers. His sister could grow them on her pelt! What could he do? Well.. he was just good with other animals.

"I-if anything I'm lower than both of you, just about no powers, here." He gives a reassuring chuckle. "W-what qualifies you as lower, anyway? I think flower summoning in general is an amazing talent. I can barely pick them!" He smiles, floppy ears flattened, however. "Or you just need time to train. I think if you are invested enough you could end up on top! But then, m-maybe your sister would be sad.."
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Leaflet sighed. "Yeah. Maybe." He hopped on the ground a bit, flowers sprouting.
Leaflet sighed. "Yeah. Maybe." He hopped on the ground a bit, flowers sprouting.
Knox quickly found his siter and stayed with her

Ash whent and continued to use her majic know working on teleporting as well as telaconises
Knox quickly found his siter and stayed with her

Ash whent and continued to use her majic know working on teleporting as well as telaconises
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Eclipse started at a mountain. She caught a breeze and glided a long with it. Suddenly it stopped and she flapped her wings sternly but gentle. She continued doing that every so often and eventually realised she was flying!

Fluffy had lassoed a few bulls and he had herded them all into one area. An area away from the tree and mine to insure their safety.
Eclipse started at a mountain. She caught a breeze and glided a long with it. Suddenly it stopped and she flapped her wings sternly but gentle. She continued doing that every so often and eventually realised she was flying!

Fluffy had lassoed a few bulls and he had herded them all into one area. An area away from the tree and mine to insure their safety.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Elkin grows a faint smirk. "Yeah, maybe what? To sister b-being sad? O-ooor...?" He trailed off. Could any of these animals keep up a conversation? It was going relatively good before. He supposed he just had to que everything. His smirk becomes a smile as he spots the flowers. "See? B-beautiful." He replies cheerily, patting one of the flowers.

Sarnor had gone off to watch one of the others curiously. They made sure to be stealthy as not to stirr. Their attention was set on a wolf who was flying.
Elkin grows a faint smirk. "Yeah, maybe what? To sister b-being sad? O-ooor...?" He trailed off. Could any of these animals keep up a conversation? It was going relatively good before. He supposed he just had to que everything. His smirk becomes a smile as he spots the flowers. "See? B-beautiful." He replies cheerily, patting one of the flowers.

Sarnor had gone off to watch one of the others curiously. They made sure to be stealthy as not to stirr. Their attention was set on a wolf who was flying.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18