Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Free Spirits (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Leaflet sat down, surrounded by the tiny flowers, all glowing amber, green, yellow, and white. "Yeah, they're okay, I guess." He gently nudged one of the flowers, and suddenly a massive tree sprouted. He jumped back, his tail fur fluffed up. "Not again." He sighed.
Leaflet sat down, surrounded by the tiny flowers, all glowing amber, green, yellow, and white. "Yeah, they're okay, I guess." He gently nudged one of the flowers, and suddenly a massive tree sprouted. He jumped back, his tail fur fluffed up. "Not again." He sighed.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
[s]woop, i don't know if this RP is still open..[/s] Picture: [img]https://www.thehappycatsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/cool.jpg[/img] [b]Name: [/b]Aslo [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Mother:[/b] Crystal [b]Father:[/b] Unknown [b]Siblings:[/b] None that he's ever talked about, so unknown. [b]Breed:[/b] Maine Coon Cat [b]Description:[/b] Aslo is slim and fluffy, his base fur a creamy almond color. His swirls and patterns are dark brown, his tail being mostly covered in the color. His eyes are a very close color to his fur, a light cream. [b]Past:[/b] Aslo grew up in a family with lots of fellow kittens, owned by a breeder. At the age of 3 months he was pried unwillingly from his mother, and being the runt, she was his only hope in survival. After he was bought from the breeder, his owners were constantly abusive and treated him like dirt. Eventually, as he was left alone outside, he snuck daringly out of the gates and was unleashed into a world of freedom and discovery. But with freedom comes responsibility, and for months he was hardly clinging onto life until he was finally found by a kind old foster lady that adopted kittens. Soon, the old lady passed away, and with no one to watch over the cats they were thrown out into the harsh world. [b]Children:[/b] None [b]Mate:[/b] None, at the moment [b]Personality:[/b] He is shy and quiet, but tends to be more on the grateful side because most of his life growing up was hard and is hard. He hides a lot of opinions from other people, and is painfully shy and is afraid to talk to anyone. Sometimes a simple 'what-if' spirals into hundreds of thoughts and he becomes very paranoid. He is not the best hunter but is more of a scavenger, and is lucky if he gets a quarter of a human meal. He will not be territorial and if he stumbles into your territory, will hardly put up a fight.
woop, i don't know if this RP is still open..

Picture:

cool.jpg
Name: Aslo
Mother: Crystal
Father: Unknown
Siblings: None that he's ever talked about, so unknown.
Breed: Maine **** Cat
Description: Aslo is slim and fluffy, his base fur a creamy almond color. His swirls and patterns are dark brown, his tail being mostly covered in the color. His eyes are a very close color to his fur, a light cream.
Past: Aslo grew up in a family with lots of fellow kittens, owned by a breeder. At the age of 3 months he was pried unwillingly from his mother, and being the runt, she was his only hope in survival. After he was bought from the breeder, his owners were constantly abusive and treated him like dirt. Eventually, as he was left alone outside, he snuck daringly out of the gates and was unleashed into a world of freedom and discovery. But with freedom comes responsibility, and for months he was hardly clinging onto life until he was finally found by a kind old foster lady that adopted kittens. Soon, the old lady passed away, and with no one to watch over the cats they were thrown out into the harsh world.
Children: None
Mate: None, at the moment
Personality: He is shy and quiet, but tends to be more on the grateful side because most of his life growing up was hard and is hard. He hides a lot of opinions from other people, and is painfully shy and is afraid to talk to anyone. Sometimes a simple 'what-if' spirals into hundreds of thoughts and he becomes very paranoid. He is not the best hunter but is more of a scavenger, and is lucky if he gets a quarter of a human meal. He will not be territorial and if he stumbles into your territory, will hardly put up a fight.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@flamingdreams please sub. Also I love maine **** cats!
@flamingdreams please sub. Also I love maine **** cats!
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Subbed! :)
Subbed! :)
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@flamingdreams Welcome!!

Elkin gasped and jumped back at that. He looked in awe at the tree. “O-oh, yes, wonderous.” he murmurs, sitting at the edge of the tree. His white eyes stare upward at the boughs of it.

Sarnor was momentarily distracted from watching Eclipse as they saw a random tree sprout out of nowhere. They raised their brows slightly.
@flamingdreams Welcome!!

Elkin gasped and jumped back at that. He looked in awe at the tree. “O-oh, yes, wonderous.” he murmurs, sitting at the edge of the tree. His white eyes stare upward at the boughs of it.

Sarnor was momentarily distracted from watching Eclipse as they saw a random tree sprout out of nowhere. They raised their brows slightly.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
(is this open??))
(is this open??))
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
(Yes it's open, otherwise it'd say 'CLOSED' instead of 'Stray Dog & Cat RP')
(Yes it's open, otherwise it'd say 'CLOSED' instead of 'Stray Dog & Cat RP')
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Ash continued practicing her majic till she grew tiered and divided to sleep for a few bowed on top of her book to keep it safe

After Knox was well he found a secluded spot and allowed his boddy to change he grew in hight and length his teath long and sharp as well as spiked littering his back from the base of his scull to his tail his eyes pure white glowed slightly his belly had a white ember glaw with cracks in it that showed his bones he steatched out "been far to long I have not been in my form ... I'm starving"
Ash continued practicing her majic till she grew tiered and divided to sleep for a few bowed on top of her book to keep it safe

After Knox was well he found a secluded spot and allowed his boddy to change he grew in hight and length his teath long and sharp as well as spiked littering his back from the base of his scull to his tail his eyes pure white glowed slightly his belly had a white ember glaw with cracks in it that showed his bones he steatched out "been far to long I have not been in my form ... I'm starving"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Leaflet sighed in frustration. "Sorry about that. Sometimes if I touch a flower I've grown, it turns into a tree."
Leaflet sighed in frustration. "Sorry about that. Sometimes if I touch a flower I've grown, it turns into a tree."
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
ATTENTION: This forum is now CLOSED. If anyone had asked if it was open before I closed it and wanted to join, they may.
ATTENTION: This forum is now CLOSED. If anyone had asked if it was open before I closed it and wanted to join, they may.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18