Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Free Spirits (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
Garnet smiled as Knox caught up but she stopped as he did. "Excuse me? Are you talking to me, or something else?" Garnet asked offended.

"Whoa, are you okay Panda? You look kind of out of it." Fluffy said

"Fluffy what a terrible thing to say." Eclipse scolded then sitting by a plant. "It's okay Panda, Fluffy didn't mean to be so harsh." She said patting the tree softly. "This isn't you is it?" Eclipse asked.
Garnet smiled as Knox caught up but she stopped as he did. "Excuse me? Are you talking to me, or something else?" Garnet asked offended.

"Whoa, are you okay Panda? You look kind of out of it." Fluffy said

"Fluffy what a terrible thing to say." Eclipse scolded then sitting by a plant. "It's okay Panda, Fluffy didn't mean to be so harsh." She said patting the tree softly. "This isn't you is it?" Eclipse asked.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
"No no I'm sorry not u I grrr" he tenced up and his whole boddy shifts as if he has a beast under his skin "I .... I... Want not .. Telling at u ..." suddenly his boddy whent back to normal and he gasped as the pain whent away standing on shaking paws he looked at her "sorry .... I... I uh .. Didn't mean to yell and it wasn't at u"
"No no I'm sorry not u I grrr" he tenced up and his whole boddy shifts as if he has a beast under his skin "I .... I... Want not .. Telling at u ..." suddenly his boddy whent back to normal and he gasped as the pain whent away standing on shaking paws he looked at her "sorry .... I... I uh .. Didn't mean to yell and it wasn't at u"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
The first thing that came to Sarnor's mind after escaping was to turn into something with flight. So they could easily get away as fast as possible. Yet, something had them grounded. They owed thanks to that shepherd that helped everyone out of the jail. The werewolf-like creature looked down at their chains, links now broken since they were freed. The chains would have to be broken some other time, hopefully soon. The jingling was much too noisy. They bent their arms in like a bird and crouched down, their arms extending outwards into wings and legs becoming scaled, paws turning into sharp talons. Their head flipped back to reveal a new one; an owl's.

More specifically - a horned owl. Yet their feathers were bright and white as snow. And even in a new form, the chains remained, coiled tightly around the limb-portion of their wings and on their legs. It halted them from flying only a little bit. Curse those people; how could they have technology come so far, as to build chains that malformed to their strength? The owl flew off until they reached an area where their lone, icy blue eye spotted many life forms.

One must have recently escaped as well. A german shepherd mix, whom was racing towards the few. He had a feather much like one of their own, besides the coloring. Others included many sorts of animals.. wolves, australian shepherds, cats.. How inquisitive. They landed on a branch of a nearby tree to observe, shifting from owl form into a leopard with the same unnerving grace as before. They still felt out of place, their most common forms other than wolf were completely exotic compared to these ones. They could live with it, though.

Elkin stopped, panting heavily. He made sure the feather behind his ear was still there and intact. He sighed in relief, sitting down to catch his breath. Exercise. Woo exercise. That took a lot out of him but once he had his breath again he forced down a gulp. He looked better by the second. He was out of that prison, and back into the free wilds.
The first thing that came to Sarnor's mind after escaping was to turn into something with flight. So they could easily get away as fast as possible. Yet, something had them grounded. They owed thanks to that shepherd that helped everyone out of the jail. The werewolf-like creature looked down at their chains, links now broken since they were freed. The chains would have to be broken some other time, hopefully soon. The jingling was much too noisy. They bent their arms in like a bird and crouched down, their arms extending outwards into wings and legs becoming scaled, paws turning into sharp talons. Their head flipped back to reveal a new one; an owl's.

More specifically - a horned owl. Yet their feathers were bright and white as snow. And even in a new form, the chains remained, coiled tightly around the limb-portion of their wings and on their legs. It halted them from flying only a little bit. Curse those people; how could they have technology come so far, as to build chains that malformed to their strength? The owl flew off until they reached an area where their lone, icy blue eye spotted many life forms.

One must have recently escaped as well. A german shepherd mix, whom was racing towards the few. He had a feather much like one of their own, besides the coloring. Others included many sorts of animals.. wolves, australian shepherds, cats.. How inquisitive. They landed on a branch of a nearby tree to observe, shifting from owl form into a leopard with the same unnerving grace as before. They still felt out of place, their most common forms other than wolf were completely exotic compared to these ones. They could live with it, though.

Elkin stopped, panting heavily. He made sure the feather behind his ear was still there and intact. He sighed in relief, sitting down to catch his breath. Exercise. Woo exercise. That took a lot out of him but once he had his breath again he forced down a gulp. He looked better by the second. He was out of that prison, and back into the free wilds.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
(Hiya! Mind if I join? I'll fill out the form in a sec.)
(Hiya! Mind if I join? I'll fill out the form in a sec.)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Picture: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/507288345518917329/ (Something similar to this)

Name: Leaflet
Mother: April
Father: Lucky
Siblings: Lily
Breed(What type of dog/cat): Mutt/ German Shepherd hybrid
Description(Or picture or both): Small male mutt and German Shepherd hybrid with big innocent blue eyes and a white pelt with black spots flecked over it
Past(Optional but preferred): Not much is known, other than he has an odd fear of flowers some days.
Children: None
Mate: Nope
Personality: Shy, curious, lovable, caring, snappy, sarcastic
Picture: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/507288345518917329/ (Something similar to this)

Name: Leaflet
Mother: April
Father: Lucky
Siblings: Lily
Breed(What type of dog/cat): Mutt/ German Shepherd hybrid
Description(Or picture or both): Small male mutt and German Shepherd hybrid with big innocent blue eyes and a white pelt with black spots flecked over it
Past(Optional but preferred): Not much is known, other than he has an odd fear of flowers some days.
Children: None
Mate: Nope
Personality: Shy, curious, lovable, caring, snappy, sarcastic
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Sarnor huffed lowly at the cat. They turned and lied down on the branch, easing onto it and making sure it wouldn’t break. Tired. Not in the slightest. Just.. getting back into the jist of things. Of course they made no effort to respond. Instead they let their lone eye look towards the German Shepherd mix at the base of the tree. They grew a small smile, almost a smirk at Elkin. He was sitting down, watching Panda curiously. Sarnor followed his gaze as the cat spoke again.

They spared a glance towards their chains and shook their head. Though, indeed, it would save effort getting them off, they didn’t need to remove the chains to bring back any prey. They shook their limbs, letting the links jingle, signaling they couldn’t get the chains off.

Sarnor huffed lowly at the cat. They turned and lied down on the branch, easing onto it and making sure it wouldn’t break. Tired. Not in the slightest. Just.. getting back into the jist of things. Of course they made no effort to respond. Instead they let their lone eye look towards the German Shepherd mix at the base of the tree. They grew a small smile, almost a smirk at Elkin. He was sitting down, watching Panda curiously. Sarnor followed his gaze as the cat spoke again.

They spared a glance towards their chains and shook their head. Though, indeed, it would save effort getting them off, they didn’t need to remove the chains to bring back any prey. They shook their limbs, letting the links jingle, signaling they couldn’t get the chains off.

Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Leaflet sniffed the air curiously, and let out a sigh. He missed his parents and his sister, even if she was the favorite pup. He knew his parents never picked favorites, but he knew deep down they did prefer her. He laid his tail over his paws, and scratched his ear briefly.
Leaflet sniffed the air curiously, and let out a sigh. He missed his parents and his sister, even if she was the favorite pup. He knew his parents never picked favorites, but he knew deep down they did prefer her. He laid his tail over his paws, and scratched his ear briefly.
Sarnor huffed once more as the cat left. Well wasn’t that yet a riveting conversation. They rested their head on their front limbs, continuously watching the other animals around. Something so interesting yet everyone remained quite dull. Conversations were often one sided - to be fair, though, took a lot to get them to speak. And yet even after the jailbreak many remained saddened. Their own reasons, Sar assumed. As not to get too bored they leapt from their perch, fur flowing in the wind. They assumed their presence would attract more attention.

Elkin, however, was drawn elsewhere. Spotting a familiar figure he trotted over to Leaflet. He rarely saw another shepherd like him, but this one seemed to be a mix like himself. He offered the other dog a smile and bowed his head, a cheerful voice leaving the youngling’s maw, “H-hello!”
Sarnor huffed once more as the cat left. Well wasn’t that yet a riveting conversation. They rested their head on their front limbs, continuously watching the other animals around. Something so interesting yet everyone remained quite dull. Conversations were often one sided - to be fair, though, took a lot to get them to speak. And yet even after the jailbreak many remained saddened. Their own reasons, Sar assumed. As not to get too bored they leapt from their perch, fur flowing in the wind. They assumed their presence would attract more attention.

Elkin, however, was drawn elsewhere. Spotting a familiar figure he trotted over to Leaflet. He rarely saw another shepherd like him, but this one seemed to be a mix like himself. He offered the other dog a smile and bowed his head, a cheerful voice leaving the youngling’s maw, “H-hello!”
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Leaflet looked over at Elkin, and nodded towards him. "Hello." His voice was a bit rumbly, but that didn't stop him. "Who are you? Where is this place?" He looked at his shoulders, which stung horribly, and were raw. "Also, what happened to my shoulders?"
Leaflet looked over at Elkin, and nodded towards him. "Hello." His voice was a bit rumbly, but that didn't stop him. "Who are you? Where is this place?" He looked at his shoulders, which stung horribly, and were raw. "Also, what happened to my shoulders?"
(@cheerydragon362 sure! Just tell me if when you've subbed please.)
(@cheerydragon362 sure! Just tell me if when you've subbed please.)
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18