Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dimension Of Dreams/Nightmares RP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Oh that sounds good! We could call it the Dream Dimension! But we'll have to wait for others' input.

EDIT:And what type of OCs?
Oh that sounds good! We could call it the Dream Dimension! But we'll have to wait for others' input.

EDIT:And what type of OCs?
86PRytY.png
It could be like a cemetery, cave or house? Or anything like that jazz? And they can't leave until they find a way to leave- like a way to exorcise the haunter I guess.

Edit : Wait - I like the dream idea. Didn't see it whoops. >->
It could be like a cemetery, cave or house? Or anything like that jazz? And they can't leave until they find a way to leave- like a way to exorcise the haunter I guess.

Edit : Wait - I like the dream idea. Didn't see it whoops. >->
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
Thats a cool idea!
Thats a cool idea!
W1ufEjp.png
Maybe it's a whole world that's divided into two parts, the dream side and the nightmare side. Our heroes are stuck in the nightmare side, and the only way to make it home is to find the portal home in the dream side! We could include stuff like fallen angels and weird creatures or something.
Maybe it's a whole world that's divided into two parts, the dream side and the nightmare side. Our heroes are stuck in the nightmare side, and the only way to make it home is to find the portal home in the dream side! We could include stuff like fallen angels and weird creatures or something.
86PRytY.png
But would the supernatural be humanoids? Or would they also be the dragons version of them? See, I can imagine a fallen dragon that died (considering this a different world, no pillar or DOM or anything like that) in a battle with valor and was made an angel.
But would the supernatural be humanoids? Or would they also be the dragons version of them? See, I can imagine a fallen dragon that died (considering this a different world, no pillar or DOM or anything like that) in a battle with valor and was made an angel.
Do you guys want to use Dragons or something like Human ocs?
W1ufEjp.png
That sounds nice! The fallen warriors idea is cool, and it could be used for dragons or humans!
That sounds nice! The fallen warriors idea is cool, and it could be used for dragons or humans!
86PRytY.png
[quote name="hhoneydew" date=2018-01-04 14:26:09] Do you guys want to use Dragons or something like Human ocs? [/quote] Have any of you ever played World of Warcraft? A quick rundown of what I'm thinking: The dragons can shift into a specimen that resembles humans. There are a few things that separate them though. Like they have horns, colored skin, slitted eyes. But they still are "like Humans"
hhoneydew wrote on 2018-01-04:

Have any of you ever played World of Warcraft? A quick rundown of what I'm thinking: The dragons can shift into a specimen that resembles humans. There are a few things that separate them though. Like they have horns, colored skin, slitted eyes. But they still are "like Humans"
[quote name="Fleure" date=2018-01-04 14:24:33] Maybe it's a whole world that's divided into two parts, the dream side and the nightmare side. Our heroes are stuck in the nightmare side, and the only way to make it home is to find the portal home in the dream side! We could include stuff like fallen angels and weird creatures or something. [/quote] That sounds so cool!! *^* ) @ hhoneydew ikindoflikedoingdragons XD , hmmm unless theres a possibility of a way to add in both?
Fleure wrote on 2018-01-04:

That sounds so cool!! *^* )

@ hhoneydew
ikindoflikedoingdragons XD , hmmm unless theres a possibility of a way to add in both?

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
So like shape shifters between human and dragon form?

EDIT:Thanks, glad you liked my idea :)
So like shape shifters between human and dragon form?

EDIT:Thanks, glad you liked my idea :)
86PRytY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12