Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dimension Of Dreams/Nightmares RP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Fleure

Hello :D

Is there one more spot left open to join?
@Fleure

Hello :D

Is there one more spot left open to join?

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
@Fr0stB3rry

Yup!
@Fr0stB3rry

Yup!
86PRytY.png
Okay! So we could do mystery/adventure! Any ideas?
Okay! So we could do mystery/adventure! Any ideas?
86PRytY.png
Thank you! Can't wait to start :)

Mystery sounds cool...probably mystery with FR characters or OC's? Will wait on the others to choose there opinion as well.
Thank you! Can't wait to start :)

Mystery sounds cool...probably mystery with FR characters or OC's? Will wait on the others to choose there opinion as well.

Yes! I know that hhoneydew has trouble dealing with OCs but we can work something out..
*winks*
Yes! I know that hhoneydew has trouble dealing with OCs but we can work something out..
*winks*
86PRytY.png
*Glares* yeah, I'm not the best with OC's but I can manage!
*Glares* yeah, I'm not the best with OC's but I can manage!
W1ufEjp.png
*blinks* alrighty then how about~ A mystery of something either haunted/ treasured value/ or murdermystery dondondon

FR characters sounds fun to use :D, was hoping to RP one of my dregons~
*blinks* alrighty then how about~ A mystery of something either haunted/ treasured value/ or murdermystery dondondon

FR characters sounds fun to use :D, was hoping to RP one of my dregons~

Okay, great! I guess we'll be using FR dragons, seeing as everyone agrees! Let's all try to list some plot ideas maybe?
Okay, great! I guess we'll be using FR dragons, seeing as everyone agrees! Let's all try to list some plot ideas maybe?
86PRytY.png
Ooo I have an idea? It could work with OCs and dergs, maybe they are stuck in a haunted place?
Ooo I have an idea? It could work with OCs and dergs, maybe they are stuck in a haunted place?
W1ufEjp.png
[quote name="hhoneydew" date=2018-01-04 14:10:46] Ooo I have an idea? It could work with OCs and dergs, maybe they are stuck in a haunted place? [/quote] Thats a good idea cobining the 2 :D , Oc's and dergs....in a haunted castle? Mansion? Forest? Island?..Will decide soon~ Okay my mind drift to somewhere thinking of this: Your at a haunted place, haunted only when you close your eyes and sleep. You dream of someone/somewhere scary near. You think its a dream, but its actually another world, Dreaming in the haunted area, creates door in your mind that leads a portal to the dead.
hhoneydew wrote on 2018-01-04:

Thats a good idea cobining the 2 :D , Oc's and dergs....in a haunted castle? Mansion? Forest? Island?..Will decide soon~

Okay my mind drift to somewhere thinking of this:

Your at a haunted place, haunted only when you close your eyes and sleep. You dream of someone/somewhere scary near. You think its a dream, but its actually another world, Dreaming in the haunted area, creates door in your mind that leads a portal to the dead.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12