Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dimension Of Dreams/Nightmares RP CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Okay, I'll assign the other two and myself random numbers.
Okay, I'll assign the other two and myself random numbers.
86PRytY.png
I generated a five, which is nice because if it were three or four then we would have had to wait. :)
I generated a five, which is nice because if it were three or four then we would have had to wait. :)
86PRytY.png
So I get the first post?
So I get the first post?
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
Yup
Yup
86PRytY.png
Sorry for being late yet again xD I was busy eating.
Sorry for being late yet again xD I was busy eating.
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
Morte stood under a bright moon, her lithe body paralyzed. She didn't recognize her surrounding. From what the dragon remembered, she had fallen asleep in a bright and sunny plain, with tall grasses that reached over her head swaying the wind. It wasn't this dark place where the only source of light was the moon, where trees seemed to throw dark grins from under their purple canopies of leaves in her direction. The ground under her was muddy and seemed to sink into the areas between her claws.

A small voice hissed in her ear, lilting and seductive. It promised her everything and nothing. It welcomed her to her eternal home and Morte was so confused. It seemed so, so very old and powerful. When it started to drift away, the world around her seemed to crack and shatter, causing her to fall into an abyss she wasn't aware existed until mere moments ago. Letting out a screech of surprise, she still couldn't move and just fell. Fell into a darkness that didn't have an end.

She woke up and found herself staring face to face at a world she wasn't sure was real.

((Hope that was good? I couldn't find another way to start ://))
Morte stood under a bright moon, her lithe body paralyzed. She didn't recognize her surrounding. From what the dragon remembered, she had fallen asleep in a bright and sunny plain, with tall grasses that reached over her head swaying the wind. It wasn't this dark place where the only source of light was the moon, where trees seemed to throw dark grins from under their purple canopies of leaves in her direction. The ground under her was muddy and seemed to sink into the areas between her claws.

A small voice hissed in her ear, lilting and seductive. It promised her everything and nothing. It welcomed her to her eternal home and Morte was so confused. It seemed so, so very old and powerful. When it started to drift away, the world around her seemed to crack and shatter, causing her to fall into an abyss she wasn't aware existed until mere moments ago. Letting out a screech of surprise, she still couldn't move and just fell. Fell into a darkness that didn't have an end.

She woke up and found herself staring face to face at a world she wasn't sure was real.

((Hope that was good? I couldn't find another way to start ://))
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
(it's good!)

Nesmeria curled up in a tight ball in a nest of twigs. It wasn't comfortable, but it would have to do. She closed her eyes and started to fade. Suddenly she was falling at the speed of light. She fell on to the hard ground at an odd angle, causing her to screech with pain. She observed her surroundings, noting the sharp rocks and barren landscape. She looked up at the sky which was deep dark purple. She stood up checking for any injuries. She could hear the whispers, remembering every word that was spoken. Was this a dream? If it was, why couldn't she wake up?

Glitch landed on his feet. He always landed on his feet. Brushing himself off, he unsheathes his claws and takes out his dagger. He notes the red spiral to the right and the tiny imperial to his left. The spiral looked like she was stable, but the imperial was a whole other story. He watched, and even smiled when he saw the imperial grumble to herself. Suddenly, a cool breeze swept through. He shuddered as it carried the demonic voices with it. What was going on? As an assassin, he should keep quiet, but his instinct tells him to speak. He decides to address the spiral."Hey, do you know what's going on?"
(it's good!)

Nesmeria curled up in a tight ball in a nest of twigs. It wasn't comfortable, but it would have to do. She closed her eyes and started to fade. Suddenly she was falling at the speed of light. She fell on to the hard ground at an odd angle, causing her to screech with pain. She observed her surroundings, noting the sharp rocks and barren landscape. She looked up at the sky which was deep dark purple. She stood up checking for any injuries. She could hear the whispers, remembering every word that was spoken. Was this a dream? If it was, why couldn't she wake up?

Glitch landed on his feet. He always landed on his feet. Brushing himself off, he unsheathes his claws and takes out his dagger. He notes the red spiral to the right and the tiny imperial to his left. The spiral looked like she was stable, but the imperial was a whole other story. He watched, and even smiled when he saw the imperial grumble to herself. Suddenly, a cool breeze swept through. He shuddered as it carried the demonic voices with it. What was going on? As an assassin, he should keep quiet, but his instinct tells him to speak. He decides to address the spiral."Hey, do you know what's going on?"
86PRytY.png
(I hope it's okay if I post next? I'm not sure whose go after you Fleure)

Eluin had been sleeping soundly on a nest of leaves, A little ways out from his den. Though his sleep started out peaceful. The ground around him soon gave way. And he found himself falling heart racing in his chest. No he wasn't scared, More anxious as to why or how this was happening. The illusionist soon landed to the ground with a thud. Standing on his shaky legs he took a look around and noticed two others. "Uh, Hello there. Can either one of you. Please tell me where I am?"

Lapis hadn't even noticed the strange. Happenings around him. As the Coatl landed next to his younger clan mate. "Elu, Where are we?" He questioned thankful. That he hadn't ended up here alone. The only thing he could remember was resting a top a cliff. Listening to the sounds of waterfalls. Next he knew he was waking up. In this odd world? Surrounded by other dragons. Some he didn't even know.
(I hope it's okay if I post next? I'm not sure whose go after you Fleure)

Eluin had been sleeping soundly on a nest of leaves, A little ways out from his den. Though his sleep started out peaceful. The ground around him soon gave way. And he found himself falling heart racing in his chest. No he wasn't scared, More anxious as to why or how this was happening. The illusionist soon landed to the ground with a thud. Standing on his shaky legs he took a look around and noticed two others. "Uh, Hello there. Can either one of you. Please tell me where I am?"

Lapis hadn't even noticed the strange. Happenings around him. As the Coatl landed next to his younger clan mate. "Elu, Where are we?" He questioned thankful. That he hadn't ended up here alone. The only thing he could remember was resting a top a cliff. Listening to the sounds of waterfalls. Next he knew he was waking up. In this odd world? Surrounded by other dragons. Some he didn't even know.
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
i'll go!

Flete quickly closed the doors of the flowers shop and settled down in the nest she had made in a corner. She closed her eyes and she was suddenly falling. Falling down. She landed awkwardly on the ground, and tumbled on her wing. She grimaced as bolts of pain shot up it. Flete got up and looked around, to see a dark WC talking to a spiral, an imperial and a coatl talking, and a little imperial. Flete made herself as small as possible and hid behind a small rock, what she did when she was scared.

Callianus lay down in his nest, tired. He had been flying around everywhere all day, and he was very tired. He closed his eyes, and had troubling dreams until he woke up with a thump on the ground. Luckily for him, he had landed on his feet, unlike a little imperial who was still laying on the ground, and a green coatl, who was familiar.

Sorry if these are short? But here ya go!

i'll go!

Flete quickly closed the doors of the flowers shop and settled down in the nest she had made in a corner. She closed her eyes and she was suddenly falling. Falling down. She landed awkwardly on the ground, and tumbled on her wing. She grimaced as bolts of pain shot up it. Flete got up and looked around, to see a dark WC talking to a spiral, an imperial and a coatl talking, and a little imperial. Flete made herself as small as possible and hid behind a small rock, what she did when she was scared.

Callianus lay down in his nest, tired. He had been flying around everywhere all day, and he was very tired. He closed his eyes, and had troubling dreams until he woke up with a thump on the ground. Luckily for him, he had landed on his feet, unlike a little imperial who was still laying on the ground, and a green coatl, who was familiar.

Sorry if these are short? But here ya go!

W1ufEjp.png
(My apologies for late typing!)

Playing his piano, the melody of the music eases Crescentmoon's ears. His eyes started to give a blurred stare down the hallway. Rocking back and forth in a dizzy motion, His mind went blank.

Crashed into the deep slumber of soothing silence, Crescent finally widened his eyes. His vision was pitched black, every point of view nothing but darkness. Little by little, He hears a faint tone of broken notes. As if somebody was just smashing the piano keys on purpose. Then, the sound grew less in sync. A woman's cracked voice started to sing. The vocalist gave Crescentmoon a chilling vibe, "Should i follow that fragmented noise?" he muttered.

A blast of laughter came forth from the shadows, shaking the shady surrounding. Crescent lost his balance, and was swallowed whole from the pitched-black hollow. As he awaits for his nightmare to come to an end, a ray of light shines upon him. It led him not back to reality, but in a zone different from home.

(eh i hope i am doing this right XD )
(My apologies for late typing!)

Playing his piano, the melody of the music eases Crescentmoon's ears. His eyes started to give a blurred stare down the hallway. Rocking back and forth in a dizzy motion, His mind went blank.

Crashed into the deep slumber of soothing silence, Crescent finally widened his eyes. His vision was pitched black, every point of view nothing but darkness. Little by little, He hears a faint tone of broken notes. As if somebody was just smashing the piano keys on purpose. Then, the sound grew less in sync. A woman's cracked voice started to sing. The vocalist gave Crescentmoon a chilling vibe, "Should i follow that fragmented noise?" he muttered.

A blast of laughter came forth from the shadows, shaking the shady surrounding. Crescent lost his balance, and was swallowed whole from the pitched-black hollow. As he awaits for his nightmare to come to an end, a ray of light shines upon him. It led him not back to reality, but in a zone different from home.

(eh i hope i am doing this right XD )

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12