Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dimension Of Dreams/Nightmares RP CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Callainus thought. They needed to have a leader. He was not the best at that, or fighting at that matter. He would rather be at the sides.

Flete cringed. Why did she have to blurt that out? She hated being looked at and public speaking was even worse.

(I'm SO SO SORRy that this was so late and so short, my others will be better! I have a lot of work to get done :( )
Callainus thought. They needed to have a leader. He was not the best at that, or fighting at that matter. He would rather be at the sides.

Flete cringed. Why did she have to blurt that out? She hated being looked at and public speaking was even worse.

(I'm SO SO SORRy that this was so late and so short, my others will be better! I have a lot of work to get done :( )
W1ufEjp.png
Crescent tipped his hat, thanking Lapis for the lucky charms, and nodded in agreement with Nessie suggesting two strong/experienced people each one be front or back. Crescentmoon would love to volunteer, yet his lack of the outside prevented him from raising his hand. He didn't want to risk everyone being at stake.

(Its ok! comment when you have time :) , im a bit busy also as well lolz apologies for the short sentence as well. )
Crescent tipped his hat, thanking Lapis for the lucky charms, and nodded in agreement with Nessie suggesting two strong/experienced people each one be front or back. Crescentmoon would love to volunteer, yet his lack of the outside prevented him from raising his hand. He didn't want to risk everyone being at stake.

(Its ok! comment when you have time :) , im a bit busy also as well lolz apologies for the short sentence as well. )

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Morte looked at them all, then changed to look at the hatchling. She let out a low hiss of amusement. "If it wasn't almost pitch black out here I would say you were throwing shade, Nessie." The spiral then turned to look at the imperial who said he could do powerful illusions, and ideas started to swirl in her head.

Looking at him, she cocked her head thoughtfully. Dipping her self down, she took the pendant and wrapped it around one of her horns before speaking. "You, who can do the illusions. Take the back and cover us? Glitch, if you believe it to be best, take the front along with the conjurer. I'll stick near the middle, along with anyone else." she turned herself to assess the group around her. Scanning over them all she made mental notes until she halted and eyed a skydancer loitering at the edge of the group. He appeared to be nervous, but what brought her attention was the pouch at his side.

The urge to see if anything valuable inside was strong, but she wasn't her to steal. Honestly, Morte didn't even want to be here at all. Steeling herself, she looked at everyone as well as she could. "Does anyone disagree? I understand if you do."

((Oof. If you want me to dial her down, I can. I understand if you all think she's being too pushy ^^))
Morte looked at them all, then changed to look at the hatchling. She let out a low hiss of amusement. "If it wasn't almost pitch black out here I would say you were throwing shade, Nessie." The spiral then turned to look at the imperial who said he could do powerful illusions, and ideas started to swirl in her head.

Looking at him, she cocked her head thoughtfully. Dipping her self down, she took the pendant and wrapped it around one of her horns before speaking. "You, who can do the illusions. Take the back and cover us? Glitch, if you believe it to be best, take the front along with the conjurer. I'll stick near the middle, along with anyone else." she turned herself to assess the group around her. Scanning over them all she made mental notes until she halted and eyed a skydancer loitering at the edge of the group. He appeared to be nervous, but what brought her attention was the pouch at his side.

The urge to see if anything valuable inside was strong, but she wasn't her to steal. Honestly, Morte didn't even want to be here at all. Steeling herself, she looked at everyone as well as she could. "Does anyone disagree? I understand if you do."

((Oof. If you want me to dial her down, I can. I understand if you all think she's being too pushy ^^))
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
(Haha Nessie too, if she's too mean then tell me)

Nessie gave a satisfied glance at Morte."If you say so." Glitch nodded in agreement."I'll take the front if that's okay with everyone." He fiddled some more with his daggers."Shall we go?"

(Sorry for the short response, today was busy for me)
(Haha Nessie too, if she's too mean then tell me)

Nessie gave a satisfied glance at Morte."If you say so." Glitch nodded in agreement."I'll take the front if that's okay with everyone." He fiddled some more with his daggers."Shall we go?"

(Sorry for the short response, today was busy for me)
86PRytY.png
(You guys are fine, They aren't bossy at all ^_^ )

Eluin gave a nod of his head, He was happy to cover the back. Seeing as how he wasn't much of a fighter. And relied solely on his illusions, Besides Lapis would've been much more effective. Up front, As his magic is built for combat. "I will do my best, Not to let any of you down." He spoke softly before moving, To his place in the back.

Moving towards the front, Lapis gave Glitch a smile. "I promise to do my best, And won't let anything bad happen to you. You have my word." Thankfully the Coatl had been working on some new spells. Before he got transported here. It was always good that he kept his spell book at the ready. Just in case he were to ever be in any danger.
(You guys are fine, They aren't bossy at all ^_^ )

Eluin gave a nod of his head, He was happy to cover the back. Seeing as how he wasn't much of a fighter. And relied solely on his illusions, Besides Lapis would've been much more effective. Up front, As his magic is built for combat. "I will do my best, Not to let any of you down." He spoke softly before moving, To his place in the back.

Moving towards the front, Lapis gave Glitch a smile. "I promise to do my best, And won't let anything bad happen to you. You have my word." Thankfully the Coatl had been working on some new spells. Before he got transported here. It was always good that he kept his spell book at the ready. Just in case he were to ever be in any danger.
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
Callainus could see the Spiral, know as Morte looking at his pouch. He could tell that she was interested what was inside. He frowned. She was probably going to try and take it from him. And he hated when his things were touched. Not that there was much anyways. Just some paper and writing tools, and some food and miscellaneous objects that he liked to hoard.

Flete wanted to do something. There was that hatchling, who had some type of "super" memory, the assassin, Glitch, a healer, a fancy illusionist, and all important dragons. And Flete? Just a flower shop owner. Nobody special. But why was she chosen? She's just a boring, ordinary dragon. Flete sighed. She wanted to do something, not just sit around.

(sign, sorry that its short!
Callainus could see the Spiral, know as Morte looking at his pouch. He could tell that she was interested what was inside. He frowned. She was probably going to try and take it from him. And he hated when his things were touched. Not that there was much anyways. Just some paper and writing tools, and some food and miscellaneous objects that he liked to hoard.

Flete wanted to do something. There was that hatchling, who had some type of "super" memory, the assassin, Glitch, a healer, a fancy illusionist, and all important dragons. And Flete? Just a flower shop owner. Nobody special. But why was she chosen? She's just a boring, ordinary dragon. Flete sighed. She wanted to do something, not just sit around.

(sign, sorry that its short!
W1ufEjp.png
Since Frostberry isn't going (hope you're okay!!! stay safe ^^) would it be my turn for the time being?))
Since Frostberry isn't going (hope you're okay!!! stay safe ^^) would it be my turn for the time being?))
(You can go ahead, apologies i havent reply earlier, getting ready for an open house so i need to get stuff ready/prepared)
(You can go ahead, apologies i havent reply earlier, getting ready for an open house so i need to get stuff ready/prepared)

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
((Good luck!! Sorry it's short ://)

Morte looked at everyone, scanning over a bright green and obviously angered coatl, before nodding. "It sounds like a good plan. We need to get moving fast." Straightening up, she shifted beside the small hatchling and flicked her tail at Glitch so he would start walking. She didn't want anyone to suddenly back out or have any doubts.
((Good luck!! Sorry it's short ://)

Morte looked at everyone, scanning over a bright green and obviously angered coatl, before nodding. "It sounds like a good plan. We need to get moving fast." Straightening up, she shifted beside the small hatchling and flicked her tail at Glitch so he would start walking. She didn't want anyone to suddenly back out or have any doubts.
Glitch nodded and started to walk. He pricked his ears, trying to pick up any noises."Never know what's out here.." He muttered under his breath.

Nessie walked slowly along, memorizing every detail in the barren landscape whether she liked it or not.
Glitch nodded and started to walk. He pricked his ears, trying to pick up any noises."Never know what's out here.." He muttered under his breath.

Nessie walked slowly along, memorizing every detail in the barren landscape whether she liked it or not.
86PRytY.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12