Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Athena Valley RP Thread (Gathering)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thunderstar | She-cat | 67 moons | Cragclan / Leafclan Border

Thunderstar flicked an ear towards Whitethroat as he spoke. She was slightly surprised when Fogstep and Littlefeather volunteered as well. But not that surprised, they were warriors after all. "Alright," she meowed, adding, "I'll head back to camp to tell the clan." She flicked an ear in amusement as Whitethroat picked on his sister. "It's not her fault, it's just what apprentices do. You're coming with me, by the way," she meowed, looking at Snailpaw sternly.
Thunderstar | She-cat | 67 moons | Cragclan / Leafclan Border

Thunderstar flicked an ear towards Whitethroat as he spoke. She was slightly surprised when Fogstep and Littlefeather volunteered as well. But not that surprised, they were warriors after all. "Alright," she meowed, adding, "I'll head back to camp to tell the clan." She flicked an ear in amusement as Whitethroat picked on his sister. "It's not her fault, it's just what apprentices do. You're coming with me, by the way," she meowed, looking at Snailpaw sternly.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
Snailpaw / Cragclan / She-Cat ( Is anyone playing Applepaw? )

Snailpaw was grooming her pelt as she nodded with a deadpan look on her face. Man, Applepaw was going to chew her out for this! She could already hear her littermate’s condescending voice drone on inside her head. ” Snailpawww! You know not to sneak after patrols! “ She rolled her eyes and stretched her back haunches.
Snailpaw / Cragclan / She-Cat ( Is anyone playing Applepaw? )

Snailpaw was grooming her pelt as she nodded with a deadpan look on her face. Man, Applepaw was going to chew her out for this! She could already hear her littermate’s condescending voice drone on inside her head. ” Snailpawww! You know not to sneak after patrols! “ She rolled her eyes and stretched her back haunches.
Whitethroat / Craglcan Deputy

He nodded, his whiskers twitching with amusement at his sister's deadpan look. He then turned back, with a nod to Thunderstar, and trotted over towards the body, gripping Canyonstar's scruff as gently as he could without dropping her. He jerked his head slightly, motioning for Fogstep to come help him carry the leader's body. He trusted that Littlefeather would continue alongside them, helping to carry her if needed and also keeping watch.

(@Elementis I was planning on it, but I didn't end up making a form for Applepaw. I still can though, if you would like me to!)

Frostlight / Leafclan Medicine cat (jeez Leafclan is wayyyy inactive)

Frostlight was tending to one of the elders, as she waited for later in the night, when she and Yewstar would head out for the new leader to receive his nine lives from Starclan.
Whitethroat / Craglcan Deputy

He nodded, his whiskers twitching with amusement at his sister's deadpan look. He then turned back, with a nod to Thunderstar, and trotted over towards the body, gripping Canyonstar's scruff as gently as he could without dropping her. He jerked his head slightly, motioning for Fogstep to come help him carry the leader's body. He trusted that Littlefeather would continue alongside them, helping to carry her if needed and also keeping watch.

(@Elementis I was planning on it, but I didn't end up making a form for Applepaw. I still can though, if you would like me to!)

Frostlight / Leafclan Medicine cat (jeez Leafclan is wayyyy inactive)

Frostlight was tending to one of the elders, as she waited for later in the night, when she and Yewstar would head out for the new leader to receive his nine lives from Starclan.
Frostlight / Leafclan Medicine Cat

"Shall we?"

She dipped her head, trotting after Yewchirp- no, he would be Yewstar soon, she might as well call him that. The medicine cat's pale grey tail hung low, brushing lightly just over and against the ground, as her silky, soft white fur snagged just slightly against the thorny exit of the camp. As they exited the camp, she took the lead, walking to the left and partially in front of Yewstar. "Are you nervous?" She asked, in an effort to make conversation.
Frostlight / Leafclan Medicine Cat

"Shall we?"

She dipped her head, trotting after Yewchirp- no, he would be Yewstar soon, she might as well call him that. The medicine cat's pale grey tail hung low, brushing lightly just over and against the ground, as her silky, soft white fur snagged just slightly against the thorny exit of the camp. As they exited the camp, she took the lead, walking to the left and partially in front of Yewstar. "Are you nervous?" She asked, in an effort to make conversation.
Frostlight / Leafclan Medicine cat

Frostlight flicked an ear back, puzzled slightly at Yewchir- Yewstar's reaction, which seemed strangely defensive to her. She was pulled from her thoughts rather quickly, however, as Yewstar then came closer and faced her, and she blinked, a bit surprised by their sudden proximity.

“How is is everything coming along with your duties? I hear in Leafclan that your past mentor taught you well— No wonder you succeed in keeping our clan alive and healthy... especially the kits.”

She faltered slightly, lifting one paw hesitantly. She wasn't sure where Yewstar was going with this.. sudden change in tone. With a twitch of her whiskers, she quickly tried to cover up her hesitation, and replied as calmly as she could, " It's been well.. Yes, Ashendapple (makes up a random npc) was a brilliant medicine cat and mentor. She's the reason I chose this path, and the reason I'm successful in it.. Er. Sorry, I didn't mean to assume you had reason to be nervous, my mistake, heh heh.."

Frostlight flicked an ear back, puzzled slightly at Yewchir- Yewstar's reaction, which seemed strangely defensive to her. She was pulled from her thoughts rather quickly, however, as Yewstar then came closer and faced her, and she blinked, a bit surprised by their sudden proximity.

“How is is everything coming along with your duties? I hear in Leafclan that your past mentor taught you well— No wonder you succeed in keeping our clan alive and healthy... especially the kits.”

She faltered slightly, lifting one paw hesitantly. She wasn't sure where Yewstar was going with this.. sudden change in tone. With a twitch of her whiskers, she quickly tried to cover up her hesitation, and replied as calmly as she could, " It's been well.. Yes, Ashendapple (makes up a random npc) was a brilliant medicine cat and mentor. She's the reason I chose this path, and the reason I'm successful in it.. Er. Sorry, I didn't mean to assume you had reason to be nervous, my mistake, heh heh.."
(Yay! So excited! Sorry for the late entry :))

Lavenderpaw/ Leaflclan / Medicine cat apprentice/ (she is only two moons into her apprenticeship)

Lavenderpaw looked around in the medicine den and liked her paw. She noticed the herbs were a bit messy and decided to sort the herbs as a surprise for her mentor, Frostlight. As she picked up some yarrow and put it in the pile she saw one of the queens, Blacklight, walk in. "Hi Lavenderpaw, can I have some poppy seeds? I can't really sleep," she said. "Of course!" Lavenderpaw responded, handing her a few and then sending her off. She then curled into a tight ball in her nest and went to sleep.

Blacklight/ Leafclan / Queen

Blacklight carefully walked past her kits and the other queen before going into the clearing and sitting down. She stared up at the moon and wondered if Redheart was watching her from up above. She shook off the sad feeling and walked into the medicine to ask for some poppy seeds. After receiving some from Lavenderpaw, she went back to the nursery and wrapped her tail over her eyes and drifted off.

Runningshadow / Cragclan / warrior

Runningshadow returned from a little hunting trip and dropped his two mice on the fresh kill pile before deciding to take a walk through the forest. He went up to the border with Leafclan and stared up at the moon. He later returned to camp and laid down in his nest.
(Yay! So excited! Sorry for the late entry :))

Lavenderpaw/ Leaflclan / Medicine cat apprentice/ (she is only two moons into her apprenticeship)

Lavenderpaw looked around in the medicine den and liked her paw. She noticed the herbs were a bit messy and decided to sort the herbs as a surprise for her mentor, Frostlight. As she picked up some yarrow and put it in the pile she saw one of the queens, Blacklight, walk in. "Hi Lavenderpaw, can I have some poppy seeds? I can't really sleep," she said. "Of course!" Lavenderpaw responded, handing her a few and then sending her off. She then curled into a tight ball in her nest and went to sleep.

Blacklight/ Leafclan / Queen

Blacklight carefully walked past her kits and the other queen before going into the clearing and sitting down. She stared up at the moon and wondered if Redheart was watching her from up above. She shook off the sad feeling and walked into the medicine to ask for some poppy seeds. After receiving some from Lavenderpaw, she went back to the nursery and wrapped her tail over her eyes and drifted off.

Runningshadow / Cragclan / warrior

Runningshadow returned from a little hunting trip and dropped his two mice on the fresh kill pile before deciding to take a walk through the forest. He went up to the border with Leafclan and stared up at the moon. He later returned to camp and laid down in his nest.
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
@Phelsuma

Petalbreeze I Leafclan Queen

Petalbreeze sighed and poked her way around to the Medicine Cat den, after nuzzling her mate and announcing she’d check to see how the young apprentice Lavenderpaw was doing. To her surprise, she found her snoring in the den. Hasty, she tiptoed out of there, a warm smile creeping up on her face after seeing the young one curled up tightly, safe and sound. She then came across Robinflight under a tree. “ Hey Robinflight! How’s it going?~ “ Her belly was quite the heavy bundle to carry as she pranced over, excited to see her clanmate.
@Phelsuma

Petalbreeze I Leafclan Queen

Petalbreeze sighed and poked her way around to the Medicine Cat den, after nuzzling her mate and announcing she’d check to see how the young apprentice Lavenderpaw was doing. To her surprise, she found her snoring in the den. Hasty, she tiptoed out of there, a warm smile creeping up on her face after seeing the young one curled up tightly, safe and sound. She then came across Robinflight under a tree. “ Hey Robinflight! How’s it going?~ “ Her belly was quite the heavy bundle to carry as she pranced over, excited to see her clanmate.
Whitethroat / Cragclan Deputy

He grunted, shifting Cnayonstar slightly to get a better grip so he wouldn't drop her, and then taking a step forward, walking slowly so they could more easily match their paces and not lose balance with the large load they were carrying. Canyonstar might have been old and a bit frail, but she was still bigger than any rabbit.

@SwootleDootle @Phelsuma Interactions

Frostlight blinked, once again taken a bit by surprise by his words, but she shrugged off her surprise, trotting along after/beside him with an even pace. She watched curiously as, during a point in their journey when Yewstar had taken the lead, he looked off the path, seeming to see something. "Anything wrong?" She asked, but she could barely get the words in before he suddenly blurted something about traveling along a different path. She scrambled after him, "But it's-" She paused to breath, still running, and didn't bother finishing the sentence, as he was too far ahead of her to hear her. She skidded to a stop as they came withing sight of the island, trotting forward a few steps. "You ready?"
Whitethroat / Cragclan Deputy

He grunted, shifting Cnayonstar slightly to get a better grip so he wouldn't drop her, and then taking a step forward, walking slowly so they could more easily match their paces and not lose balance with the large load they were carrying. Canyonstar might have been old and a bit frail, but she was still bigger than any rabbit.

@SwootleDootle @Phelsuma Interactions

Frostlight blinked, once again taken a bit by surprise by his words, but she shrugged off her surprise, trotting along after/beside him with an even pace. She watched curiously as, during a point in their journey when Yewstar had taken the lead, he looked off the path, seeming to see something. "Anything wrong?" She asked, but she could barely get the words in before he suddenly blurted something about traveling along a different path. She scrambled after him, "But it's-" She paused to breath, still running, and didn't bother finishing the sentence, as he was too far ahead of her to hear her. She skidded to a stop as they came withing sight of the island, trotting forward a few steps. "You ready?"
(Interaction ping for Littlefeather: @EmeraldWaters , @Phelsuma )
(Sorry for a delaying/short post, been busy lately with few time to check FR ;u; )
Littlefeather, Cragclan Warrior
While Whitethroat and Fogstep seemed to have a decent hold of Leafclan’s fallen leader, he simply settled as keeping a watchful eye, hastily padding over to the two as they'd make their way to the rival clan. The Warrior’s ears remained perked and attentive all the while, making sure to stay close by. He didn't know what there was to be expected, whether it be extreme hostility, shock, or an argument that could not be lost nor won. Either way, the options he thought of concerned him immensely. He could only hope that there would be an authority figure to listen to the small group speak their truths.

“Sorry about that.” The Warrior said simply, a nervous chuckle rolling off of his tongue. His hesitance nearly held him back-- he was lucky enough to have the second call to answer to.
(Interaction ping for Littlefeather: @EmeraldWaters , @Phelsuma )
(Sorry for a delaying/short post, been busy lately with few time to check FR ;u; )
Littlefeather, Cragclan Warrior
While Whitethroat and Fogstep seemed to have a decent hold of Leafclan’s fallen leader, he simply settled as keeping a watchful eye, hastily padding over to the two as they'd make their way to the rival clan. The Warrior’s ears remained perked and attentive all the while, making sure to stay close by. He didn't know what there was to be expected, whether it be extreme hostility, shock, or an argument that could not be lost nor won. Either way, the options he thought of concerned him immensely. He could only hope that there would be an authority figure to listen to the small group speak their truths.

“Sorry about that.” The Warrior said simply, a nervous chuckle rolling off of his tongue. His hesitance nearly held him back-- he was lucky enough to have the second call to answer to.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@Phelsuma

“ Oh! Frostlight said they might come within the next moon. “ She looked down at her belly, content. Looking Robinflight over, she remarked. “ Today has been a very eventful day! What do you think of... today’s clan meeting. “ She looked down, absentmindedly kneading her paws after finding out her noble leader was dead. “ Do you think Yewchirp - soon to be Yewstar will be a good leader? “
@Phelsuma

“ Oh! Frostlight said they might come within the next moon. “ She looked down at her belly, content. Looking Robinflight over, she remarked. “ Today has been a very eventful day! What do you think of... today’s clan meeting. “ She looked down, absentmindedly kneading her paws after finding out her noble leader was dead. “ Do you think Yewchirp - soon to be Yewstar will be a good leader? “
1 2 3 4 5 6 7