Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Athena Valley RP Thread (Gathering)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Interaction ping for Littlefeather: @Phelsuma and @DemonChild77 )
Littlefeather, Cragclan Warrior
Exhaling a soft sigh of relief when their leader was willing to listen to what the two had to say, Littlefeather glanced towards Fogstep with a faint shine of hope in his sapphire eyes. They’d have their answers soon enough-- or they could hope so, at least. Waiting a brief moment before following Thunderstar to her den, the cream hued tom still seemed to be a bit on edge; hoping that no other prying ears would hear what he had to say until such an announcement could be made public-- if that choice was ever made. As his eyes darted around the leader’s den, it finally clicked as how the warrior had never actually been in this den, not even when he was a bustling kit with his sister, and they had always gotten themselves into trouble with the older cats. However, Littlefeather quickly brought his attention back to Thunderstar, and nodded his head in acknowledgement at her words. Even though he seemed to hesitate, the cream hued tom took a moment to simply clear his throat before speaking.

“While I was on patrol with Fogstep and Pebblefur, we were sent to go check the Moors… And when we arrived we found something-- well, someone, completely unexpected...” His voice trailed off mid-sentence, obviously finding it a bit difficult to talk about death, even if it was absolutely necessary. “We came across the lifeless body of Leafclan’s leader-- and we aren’t too sure on the exact cause of death.” Littlefeather concluded, curling his long tail around his paws as a matter of trying to comfort himself. "Ah-- Fogstep, you saw the scars on her body, didn't you? Probably have a better idea of what could have been the potential cause, right?"
(Interaction ping for Littlefeather: @Phelsuma and @DemonChild77 )
Exhaling a soft sigh of relief when their leader was willing to listen to what the two had to say, Littlefeather glanced towards Fogstep with a faint shine of hope in his sapphire eyes. They’d have their answers soon enough-- or they could hope so, at least. Waiting a brief moment before following Thunderstar to her den, the cream hued tom still seemed to be a bit on edge; hoping that no other prying ears would hear what he had to say until such an announcement could be made public-- if that choice was ever made. As his eyes darted around the leader’s den, it finally clicked as how the warrior had never actually been in this den, not even when he was a bustling kit with his sister, and they had always gotten themselves into trouble with the older cats. However, Littlefeather quickly brought his attention back to Thunderstar, and nodded his head in acknowledgement at her words. Even though he seemed to hesitate, the cream hued tom took a moment to simply clear his throat before speaking.

“While I was on patrol with Fogstep and Pebblefur, we were sent to go check the Moors… And when we arrived we found something-- well, someone, completely unexpected...” His voice trailed off mid-sentence, obviously finding it a bit difficult to talk about death, even if it was absolutely necessary. “We came across the lifeless body of Leafclan’s leader-- and we aren’t too sure on the exact cause of death.” Littlefeather concluded, curling his long tail around his paws as a matter of trying to comfort himself. "Ah-- Fogstep, you saw the scars on her body, didn't you? Probably have a better idea of what could have been the potential cause, right?"
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Thunderstar | She-cat | 67 moons | Cragclan Camp

Thunderstar's eyes narrowed slightly as the wheels I her head began to turn. It seemed rather odd that she had thought about what would happen when Canyonstar died just this morning. A slight blade of sorrow pierced her heart, the she-cat had been on rather good terms with the old leader because of the peace they had always kept between the two clans and she knew the old she-cat had always been kind and fair to every cat she saw. It was slightly upsetting to know she was gone, although from the way her brittle bones showed through her fur Thunderstar had always known each gathering could be Canyonstar's last. "Forget this idle talk. Please take me to where she rests," the she-cat meowed calmly, but it was more an order than anything else.

Thunderstar's eyes narrowed slightly as the wheels I her head began to turn. It seemed rather odd that she had thought about what would happen when Canyonstar died just this morning. A slight blade of sorrow pierced her heart, the she-cat had been on rather good terms with the old leader because of the peace they had always kept between the two clans and she knew the old she-cat had always been kind and fair to every cat she saw. It was slightly upsetting to know she was gone, although from the way her brittle bones showed through her fur Thunderstar had always known each gathering could be Canyonstar's last. "Forget this idle talk. Please take me to where she rests," the she-cat meowed calmly, but it was more an order than anything else.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@TimeOblivion

Petalbreeze, Queen of Leafclan
Petalbreeze mewed halfheartedly, glad to have her mate to comfort her. She lowered her ears and padded at the ground. “ Yewchirp said that she was attacked by the deputy of Cragclan.... It’s so hard to believe! All the past gatherings Thunderstar seemed so noble and honest... “ She sighed but lifted her head. “ All I can hope is that Yewchirp- no, Yewstar, will make a better world for our kits! “ She smiled brightly at her growing belly. “ I’m not sure. Frostlight said that they should come within one moon. “
@TimeOblivion

Petalbreeze, Queen of Leafclan
Petalbreeze mewed halfheartedly, glad to have her mate to comfort her. She lowered her ears and padded at the ground. “ Yewchirp said that she was attacked by the deputy of Cragclan.... It’s so hard to believe! All the past gatherings Thunderstar seemed so noble and honest... “ She sighed but lifted her head. “ All I can hope is that Yewchirp- no, Yewstar, will make a better world for our kits! “ She smiled brightly at her growing belly. “ I’m not sure. Frostlight said that they should come within one moon. “
(WE NEED A POST ORDER)
(WE NEED A POST ORDER)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Frostlight, Medicine Cat of Leafclan

(interacting with Yewstar)

@TimeOblivion

She paused, not quite able to place her paw on why that sounded suspicious, but eventually nodded. "Of course. We wouldn't want to disturb her rest. I'll go finish sorting the herbs then, and I'll come find you when I'm ready." She dipped her head, turning and beginning to make her way back towards the medicine den. She paused halfway across the clearing to retrieve the comfrey root she had collected this morning, which now seemed to long ago. As Frostlight lifted her head, she spotted Petalbreeze and Rookbound talking, and she felt a bit more at ease and happy, happy that they were. She'd been rooting for them to become a couple since Petalbreeze became an apprentice. She chuckled to herself, and continued on towards the medicine den, once again taking on a more solemn expression. As she passed by a few more cats, she heard them whispering about why Whitethroat might have killed Canyonstar. Pricking an ear towards their conversation as she passed by, she wondered to herself in dismay, Whitethroat?? Why would he.. I know he can get really angry sometimes, but he wouldn't dare kill Canyonstar! What would make him want to kill her!?

Whitethroat, Deputy of Cragclan

(interacting with Littlefeather, Fogstep, and Thunderstar)

@Phelsuma @Demonchild77 @SwootleDootle

He watched with interest as Littlefeather and Fogstep quickly got the attention of Thunderstar once they returned, immediately going to her den and having what he assumed was a quick conversation before they all emerged, heading towards the clan camp entrance. He bounded over, catching up with them near the entrance. "What's wrong?"

Frostlight, Medicine Cat of Leafclan

(interacting with Yewstar)

@TimeOblivion

She paused, not quite able to place her paw on why that sounded suspicious, but eventually nodded. "Of course. We wouldn't want to disturb her rest. I'll go finish sorting the herbs then, and I'll come find you when I'm ready." She dipped her head, turning and beginning to make her way back towards the medicine den. She paused halfway across the clearing to retrieve the comfrey root she had collected this morning, which now seemed to long ago. As Frostlight lifted her head, she spotted Petalbreeze and Rookbound talking, and she felt a bit more at ease and happy, happy that they were. She'd been rooting for them to become a couple since Petalbreeze became an apprentice. She chuckled to herself, and continued on towards the medicine den, once again taking on a more solemn expression. As she passed by a few more cats, she heard them whispering about why Whitethroat might have killed Canyonstar. Pricking an ear towards their conversation as she passed by, she wondered to herself in dismay, Whitethroat?? Why would he.. I know he can get really angry sometimes, but he wouldn't dare kill Canyonstar! What would make him want to kill her!?

Whitethroat, Deputy of Cragclan

(interacting with Littlefeather, Fogstep, and Thunderstar)

@Phelsuma @Demonchild77 @SwootleDootle

He watched with interest as Littlefeather and Fogstep quickly got the attention of Thunderstar once they returned, immediately going to her den and having what he assumed was a quick conversation before they all emerged, heading towards the clan camp entrance. He bounded over, catching up with them near the entrance. "What's wrong?"

(Interaction ping for Littlefeather: @Phelsuma , @DemonChild77 , EmeraldWaters )
As he listened to Thunderstar’s stern words, the warrior sat up straight before nodding his head. Even though he didn’t wish to see the lifeless corpse again, he felt as if it would be bad luck if he chose to stay. Glancing over at Fogstep when he heard his voice intrude his thoughts, Littlefeather rose to his paws. “No, i’ll come with you.” He spoke a bit quickly, and followed close by the two as they would make their way to the entrance of the camp. However, the cream hued tom’s ears perked when he heard a voice suddenly speak, and he paused, turning his head to see it was just the deputy, Whitethroat. Exhaling a soft sigh of relief, he still seemed to be just a tad uncertain of what to say. Should he explain the situation? Being the second in command in the ranks did mean that he was just as important as Thunderstar-- “There has been an unfortunate situation at the moors.” Was all that Littlefeather decided to say at that given point.

And just as he was about to continue on his way out of the camp with the other two, the cream hued tom quickly said, “If you would like to come with us, you may.” Before turning to hastily catch up with Thunderstar and Fogstep once more. Oh, how he could only hope that the body was still there, just so there would be evidence of such a misfortune.
(Interaction ping for Littlefeather: @Phelsuma , @DemonChild77 , EmeraldWaters )
As he listened to Thunderstar’s stern words, the warrior sat up straight before nodding his head. Even though he didn’t wish to see the lifeless corpse again, he felt as if it would be bad luck if he chose to stay. Glancing over at Fogstep when he heard his voice intrude his thoughts, Littlefeather rose to his paws. “No, i’ll come with you.” He spoke a bit quickly, and followed close by the two as they would make their way to the entrance of the camp. However, the cream hued tom’s ears perked when he heard a voice suddenly speak, and he paused, turning his head to see it was just the deputy, Whitethroat. Exhaling a soft sigh of relief, he still seemed to be just a tad uncertain of what to say. Should he explain the situation? Being the second in command in the ranks did mean that he was just as important as Thunderstar-- “There has been an unfortunate situation at the moors.” Was all that Littlefeather decided to say at that given point.

And just as he was about to continue on his way out of the camp with the other two, the cream hued tom quickly said, “If you would like to come with us, you may.” Before turning to hastily catch up with Thunderstar and Fogstep once more. Oh, how he could only hope that the body was still there, just so there would be evidence of such a misfortune.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@TimeOblivion
( Wait - What happens if a Medicine Cat dies without completing the training of their apprentice? )

Petalbreeze thought; “ I’m not sure, Rookbound! Perhaps we should name them when they come so a fitting name is guaranteed! “ She beamed flicked her tail. “ Anyways, as we wait for the knitting, I’m going to have to stay in the nursery for a while. “ She sighs, looking up at the clouds with a hopeful glance. “ Here’s to hoping they turn out wonderful! “
@TimeOblivion
( Wait - What happens if a Medicine Cat dies without completing the training of their apprentice? )

Petalbreeze thought; “ I’m not sure, Rookbound! Perhaps we should name them when they come so a fitting name is guaranteed! “ She beamed flicked her tail. “ Anyways, as we wait for the knitting, I’m going to have to stay in the nursery for a while. “ She sighs, looking up at the clouds with a hopeful glance. “ Here’s to hoping they turn out wonderful! “
Whitethroat / Cragclan Deputy

Interacting with/Close to Littlefeather, Fogstep, Thunderstar, and Buzzardgrackle

He dipped his head, beginning to follow them, before hearing his mother's voice behind them. He paused, his tail tip twitching, and opened his mouth to answer, but by the time he was about to speak, she was already out of the camp, following them. He snapped his mouth shout, rolling his eyes, and followed them. Thunderstar hadn't actually answered his question, but he knew she trusted him, or at least, she SHOULD trust him, so he followed anyway.

Frostlight / Leafclan Medicine Cat

Interacting with Yewstar

She quickly finished tucking the herbs away into their assorted crevices and shelves, and the Leafclan medicine cat then trotted briskly back out of the clan camp, glancing around for Yewstar. It seemed he hadn't moved, and she made her way across the clearing once again. "Are you ready to go?"

@Elementis Either the other clan's medicine cat would take over teaching the apprentice through dreams or some sort of meetings(sort of like Leafpool and Mothwing's apprentice), something like that, or they would be taught by Starclan medicine cat(s).

Interacting with/Close to Littlefeather, Fogstep, Thunderstar, and Buzzardgrackle

He dipped his head, beginning to follow them, before hearing his mother's voice behind them. He paused, his tail tip twitching, and opened his mouth to answer, but by the time he was about to speak, she was already out of the camp, following them. He snapped his mouth shout, rolling his eyes, and followed them. Thunderstar hadn't actually answered his question, but he knew she trusted him, or at least, she SHOULD trust him, so he followed anyway.

Frostlight / Leafclan Medicine Cat

Interacting with Yewstar

She quickly finished tucking the herbs away into their assorted crevices and shelves, and the Leafclan medicine cat then trotted briskly back out of the clan camp, glancing around for Yewstar. It seemed he hadn't moved, and she made her way across the clearing once again. "Are you ready to go?"

@Elementis Either the other clan's medicine cat would take over teaching the apprentice through dreams or some sort of meetings(sort of like Leafpool and Mothwing's apprentice), something like that, or they would be taught by Starclan medicine cat(s).

@Phelsuma @TimeOblivion @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77

"She..?" He asked, blinking in confusion as Littlefeather first spoke. He shrugged, accepting that he'd know what was going on when they arrived and fading into silence.

The burly tom wrinkled his snout in disgust as the stench of blood overwhelmed him. He trotted forward, trying his best to ignore the stench and to see what was causing it. Then, he saw her. Canyonstar's body was so torn that he didn't recognize the old shecat at first. He raised a paw, nearly tripping as he took a step back. His pupils shrunk to slits. "What... Who did this!?"

@Phelsuma @TimeOblivion @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77

"She..?" He asked, blinking in confusion as Littlefeather first spoke. He shrugged, accepting that he'd know what was going on when they arrived and fading into silence.

The burly tom wrinkled his snout in disgust as the stench of blood overwhelmed him. He trotted forward, trying his best to ignore the stench and to see what was causing it. Then, he saw her. Canyonstar's body was so torn that he didn't recognize the old shecat at first. He raised a paw, nearly tripping as he took a step back. His pupils shrunk to slits. "What... Who did this!?"

Thunderstar sighed when she saw the body, closing her eyes for a second to get a grip. Once she was ready she opened them again and began to examine the deep tears in the old she-cat's pelt. She didn't smell like dog, fox, eagle, or even badger. So what had done this to her? The only thing Thunderstar could smell was the stench of Leafclan and blood on her. But she could tell the smell did not belong solely to Canyonstar. There had been another cat here, so the neighboring clan probably knew of their leader's death already, but what had done this in the first place?

Thunderstar turned to Whitethroat, Buzzardgrackle, Fogstep, and Littlefeather and meowed, "I can't fathom what might have done this to her. She doesn't smell of predators." Thunderstar didn't voice the suspicion that had begun to dawn on her. It couldn't have been another Leafclan cat, could it?

Thunderstar sighed when she saw the body, closing her eyes for a second to get a grip. Once she was ready she opened them again and began to examine the deep tears in the old she-cat's pelt. She didn't smell like dog, fox, eagle, or even badger. So what had done this to her? The only thing Thunderstar could smell was the stench of Leafclan and blood on her. But she could tell the smell did not belong solely to Canyonstar. There had been another cat here, so the neighboring clan probably knew of their leader's death already, but what had done this in the first place?

Thunderstar turned to Whitethroat, Buzzardgrackle, Fogstep, and Littlefeather and meowed, "I can't fathom what might have done this to her. She doesn't smell of predators." Thunderstar didn't voice the suspicion that had begun to dawn on her. It couldn't have been another Leafclan cat, could it?
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7