Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More Than Monsters (Fantasy RP Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Is it alright if I reserve a slot O:? I'm really interested in this RP (i ended up drawing a character for it, haha) but I have some ART to do before I can make a form.
Is it alright if I reserve a slot O:? I'm really interested in this RP (i ended up drawing a character for it, haha) but I have some ART to do before I can make a form.
they/them -- call me leon! -- i draw sometimes!
@WaywardWendigo
Okay :3 I just wanted to ask :3

@Blurry
Sure! :3 Take your time lol.
@WaywardWendigo
Okay :3 I just wanted to ask :3

@Blurry
Sure! :3 Take your time lol.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
Name: Manadhal Age: 190, appears roughly twenties-thirties Species: Demon Gender: Male Sexuality: Homosexual Class: Berserker Appearance: [img]https://s20.postimg.org/3ouhf0v19/demon.png[/img] Tall and muscular, Manadhal stands at an imposing 6'6 with an impressive wingspan- it has to be to hold him aloft, of course. His skin is a deep purple that grows darker at his joints. His hands and feet are dusted with soft gold markings that match the color of his eyes. The demon's sclera are a deep black, though they still reflect light. Inherent magic- not enough for him to use- gathers in a small orb between his primary pair of upward turned horns. A secondary pair of smaller horns face downwards. His tail is long, nearly the length of his body, and topped with a wickedly curved spade. His black hair is tightly curled and kept short. His fingers are tipped with short, retractable claws. His clothing is comprised of a few scattered pieces of armor and cloth- he’s more concerned with offense than defense. A large ornately decorated, but functional, axe is strapped over his back between his wings. Personality: For a berserker, Manadhal isn’t exactly aggressive on first meeting. He can be downright sweet, asking if you’re okay or if you need anything. 'Papa bear' would be a good description for Manadhal. He loves to dote on people and adores nothing more than taking care of others. Of course, he’s not selfless. He loves the feeling of others depending on him, and looking up to him. While part of him likes helping others, it’s also a selfish need to see others need him that drives him to take care of others. Still, he cares about the people under his wing, and he’s willing to go to any length to please them. However, he expects others to do the same thing- Manadhal is a bit spoiled and expects to be treated well by friends, lovers, and just about anyone they come across. A surefire way to get on his good side is to present him with gifts of jewelry and weapons. There’s definitely anger beneath his surface, though. Manadhal is prone to fits of rage when he or someone under his care is injured, and he seems to have a hard time controlling any of his emotions. When in a fight, Manadhal cares little for his own safety and will throw himself against his enemy until he or they fall. He’s not got a particularly good mind for tactics, though that doesn’t stop him from liking to be in charge sometimes. Not all the time- if someone is stronger and smarter than him, Manadhal has no problem taking the position of second in command and enforcing all of the demands of his leader. Whatever he’s doing, the demon is full of passion and does everything to the best of his ability. History: Once upon a time, a hundred years ago, Manadhal had everything he could have wanted. He was the subject of worship of a small cult of humans who hoped to gain obscene and dangerous magic. Of course, such things were considered illegal by the human kingdom- it wasn’t long before the knights came to wipe out the small cult that Manadhal had grown to be quite affectionate towards. He’d attempted to defend them, but one (comparatively young) demon was nothing against such a large group. The demon ended up fleeing and holing up in one of the villages deep within a forest where none but the bravest adventurers travelled, nursing his wounds and swearing vengeance. No real opportunity appeared, though. Non-monsters were reluctant to make any sort of agreement with a demon, no matter how much he offered, believing they were bound to be betrayed. For years, Manadhal has been stewing. However, tales of this powerful artifact have reached the ears of almost every enterprising monster, and the demon was included in that. Now, he wants to get his hands on it for the simple act of revenge. He’s also eager to meet other monsters that have been scorned and maybe forge relationships. Manadhal is nothing if not social. Other: ahhh i hope this is alright
Name: Manadhal
Species: Demon
Sexuality: Homosexual
Class: Berserker

Appearance: demon.png
Tall and muscular, Manadhal stands at an imposing 6'6 with an impressive wingspan- it has to be to hold him aloft, of course. His skin is a deep purple that grows darker at his joints. His hands and feet are dusted with soft gold markings that match the color of his eyes. The demon's sclera are a deep black, though they still reflect light. Inherent magic- not enough for him to use- gathers in a small orb between his primary pair of upward turned horns. A secondary pair of smaller horns face downwards. His tail is long, nearly the length of his body, and topped with a wickedly curved spade. His black hair is tightly curled and kept short. His fingers are tipped with short, retractable claws. His clothing is comprised of a few scattered pieces of armor and cloth- he’s more concerned with offense than defense. A large ornately decorated, but functional, axe is strapped over his back between his wings.

Personality: For a berserker, Manadhal isn’t exactly aggressive on first meeting. He can be downright sweet, asking if you’re okay or if you need anything. 'Papa bear' would be a good description for Manadhal. He loves to dote on people and adores nothing more than taking care of others. Of course, he’s not selfless. He loves the feeling of others depending on him, and looking up to him. While part of him likes helping others, it’s also a selfish need to see others need him that drives him to take care of others. Still, he cares about the people under his wing, and he’s willing to go to any length to please them. However, he expects others to do the same thing- Manadhal is a bit spoiled and expects to be treated well by friends, lovers, and just about anyone they come across. A surefire way to get on his good side is to present him with gifts of jewelry and weapons.

There’s definitely anger beneath his surface, though. Manadhal is prone to fits of rage when he or someone under his care is injured, and he seems to have a hard time controlling any of his emotions. When in a fight, Manadhal cares little for his own safety and will throw himself against his enemy until he or they fall. He’s not got a particularly good mind for tactics, though that doesn’t stop him from liking to be in charge sometimes. Not all the time- if someone is stronger and smarter than him, Manadhal has no problem taking the position of second in command and enforcing all of the demands of his leader. Whatever he’s doing, the demon is full of passion and does everything to the best of his ability.

History: Once upon a time, a hundred years ago, Manadhal had everything he could have wanted. He was the subject of worship of a small cult of humans who hoped to gain obscene and dangerous magic. Of course, such things were considered illegal by the human kingdom- it wasn’t long before the knights came to wipe out the small cult that Manadhal had grown to be quite affectionate towards. He’d attempted to defend them, but one (comparatively young) demon was nothing against such a large group. The demon ended up fleeing and holing up in one of the villages deep within a forest where none but the bravest adventurers travelled, nursing his wounds and swearing vengeance. No real opportunity appeared, though. Non-monsters were reluctant to make any sort of agreement with a demon, no matter how much he offered, believing they were bound to be betrayed.

For years, Manadhal has been stewing. However, tales of this powerful artifact have reached the ears of almost every enterprising monster, and the demon was included in that. Now, he wants to get his hands on it for the simple act of revenge. He’s also eager to meet other monsters that have been scorned and maybe forge relationships. Manadhal is nothing if not social.
Other: ahhh i hope this is alright
they/them -- call me leon! -- i draw sometimes!
@Blurry
Accepted!
@Blurry
Accepted!
[columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/11a4/f/2016/210/f/b/blinkie__f2u__by_deitarune-dabvn20.gif[/img][nextcol] [color=A10000]Name:Zhula Zarntimaek Age:looks early twenties. Species:[s]Tiefling[/s]Demon Gender: Male Sexuality:Homosexual Class:Dual swordsman. [size=3][b]Appearance:[/b]Zhula has dark red skin with curling darker red horns coming from his forehead. He has scales the same color as his horns along his arms and legs, with long claws coming of the tips of his fingers. Zhula has a long, strong tail and wight, blank eyes. He has a few sharp pointed teeth that show. Zhula has long black braided hair and long pointed ears, He is tall with has a very slight build, it's very heplful speed wise. Zhula wears a somewhat short cloak over his damaged armour. He has long leather boots that he can wears normally. However he will wear his iron ones if it comes down to it. He almost always wears his metal leggings. Gotta be prepared for battle! [b]Personality:[/b]Zhula is definitely not nice. He is the kind of person that thinks their better then you even if they don't show it, the one who could casually throw some rude comments despite pretty much anything going on. He can remain pretty "positive" in some bad situations if your looking for some good things in his personality. He is however pretty okay around demons, as he feels that there the only race that will trust him and that he can count on them. He's okay in the anger aspect as long as you don't mention his wings. Simple questions might be okay but even your tone when discussing that could land you in a sword fight. Zhula is a pretty fast thinker, even if what he comes with is not the best plan. He is however he gets stressed very easily, and he gets it bad. [b]History:[/b]Zhula grew up normally-for the first bit. He lived with other members of his kind on the cliffsides of a large threatening mountain that very few races would dare go, in the beginning. The cliffs were filled with rare metals perfect mining opportunities, and so the "upper" races starting daring closer to his small village. Zhula at the time a very young and winged demon was one of the first to take sword and defend there small chunk of land against the elves and dwarves. They fought well but eventually failed against the growing army. It was that night where he and the last of his village defending army were caught, forced to watch their home burn, and fleeing memebers either escaping or getting caught to a horrible fate at the hands of arrows. As punishment for killing some of the attackers, Zhula and a the other members had there wings cut clean of there backs. Zhula will always rember the elves who did so- and forever has a hatred for them. He was very lucky to have survived that. And bears physical and mental scars because of it. Other: Zhula has interest in the powerful relic Manadhal is intrested in. He also wants it for revenge purposes.[/columns]
blinkie__f2u__by_deitarune-dabvn20.gif Name:Zhula Zarntimaek
Species:TieflingDemon
Sexuality:Homosexual
Class:Dual swordsman.

Appearance:Zhula has dark red skin with curling darker red horns coming from his forehead.
He has scales the same color as his horns along his arms and legs, with long claws coming of the tips of his fingers. Zhula has a long, strong tail and wight, blank eyes. He has a few sharp pointed teeth that show. Zhula has long black braided hair and long pointed ears, He is tall with has a very slight build, it's very heplful speed wise.

Zhula wears a somewhat short cloak over his damaged armour.
He has long leather boots that he can wears normally. However he will wear his iron ones if it comes down to it. He almost always wears his metal leggings. Gotta be prepared for battle!

Personality:Zhula is definitely not nice.
He is the kind of person that thinks their better then you even if they don't show it, the one who could casually throw some rude comments despite pretty much anything going on.

He can remain pretty "positive" in some bad situations if your looking for some good things in his personality. He is however pretty okay around demons, as he feels that there the only race that will trust him and that he can count on them.

He's okay in the anger aspect as long as you don't mention his wings. Simple questions might be okay but even your tone when discussing that could land you in a sword fight.
Zhula is a pretty fast thinker, even if what he comes with is not the best plan. He is however he gets stressed very easily, and he gets it bad.

History:Zhula grew up normally-for the first bit.
He lived with other members of his kind on the cliffsides of a large threatening mountain that very few races would dare go, in the beginning.

The cliffs were filled with rare metals perfect mining opportunities, and so the "upper" races starting daring closer to his small village. Zhula at the time a very young and winged demon was one of the first to take sword and defend there small chunk of land against the elves and dwarves. They fought well but eventually failed against the growing army.

It was that night where he and the last of his village defending army were caught, forced to watch their home burn, and fleeing memebers either escaping or getting caught to a horrible fate at the hands of arrows. As punishment for killing some of the attackers, Zhula and a the other members had there wings cut clean of there backs.

Zhula will always rember the elves who did so- and forever has a hatred for them. He was very lucky to have survived that. And bears physical and mental scars because of it.

Other: Zhula has interest in the powerful relic Manadhal is intrested in.
He also wants it for revenge purposes.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@WaywardWendigo
Hey, um, would you mind making the font size bigger for your character sheet? I can't really read it very well with a font that small ^^;;
@WaywardWendigo
Hey, um, would you mind making the font size bigger for your character sheet? I can't really read it very well with a font that small ^^;;
@AbyssRanger
Done! Subbed btw
@AbyssRanger
Done! Subbed btw
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@ WaywardWendigo
Thank you! And just a couple things about your character. Well, first, all of the character will be interested in the same relic not just Blurry's character. Just making sure there was no confusion. The other thing is that I don't quite understand why, if he was captured by the elves, they would just cut off his wings and let him go free after that. I mean, it would seem more likely they would just kill him after removing his wings, unless he managed to escape rather than just being set free?
@ WaywardWendigo
Thank you! And just a couple things about your character. Well, first, all of the character will be interested in the same relic not just Blurry's character. Just making sure there was no confusion. The other thing is that I don't quite understand why, if he was captured by the elves, they would just cut off his wings and let him go free after that. I mean, it would seem more likely they would just kill him after removing his wings, unless he managed to escape rather than just being set free?
@ AbyssRanger
*Facepalm*
I definitely should have put more info on that. They was thinking a they'd probably all die so leave them kind of deal and Zhula barely survived it.
@ AbyssRanger
*Facepalm*
I definitely should have put more info on that. They was thinking a they'd probably all die so leave them kind of deal and Zhula barely survived it.
Okay, no worries lol. And that works, he's accepted, then :3
Okay, no worries lol. And that works, he's accepted, then :3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12