Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More Than Monsters (Fantasy RP Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@AbyssRanger Alright, I forgot all about including a motive and that's perfectly reasonable, I guess I didn't make my explanation for Nick obvious enough- I meant to imply that his sheltered life was a result of said outrage. I'll go ahead and ditch the second character as I'm not confident I can fix the concept. I probably need to edit Hale's too to come up with an adequate, petty motive for him.
@AbyssRanger Alright, I forgot all about including a motive and that's perfectly reasonable, I guess I didn't make my explanation for Nick obvious enough- I meant to imply that his sheltered life was a result of said outrage. I'll go ahead and ditch the second character as I'm not confident I can fix the concept. I probably need to edit Hale's too to come up with an adequate, petty motive for him.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff
*Shrugs* Do whatever you like with your characters. I mean, I didn't think it was that difficult of an issue to fix bu if you'd rather ditch the idea, that's fine! You could have made him want to find the powerful artifact to make sure that his mother had a comfortable life or even want to use it to go after his father.
@Sylveadiff
*Shrugs* Do whatever you like with your characters. I mean, I didn't think it was that difficult of an issue to fix bu if you'd rather ditch the idea, that's fine! You could have made him want to find the powerful artifact to make sure that his mother had a comfortable life or even want to use it to go after his father.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger Now that I think about it, a motive like that might make Nick a more viable option for this thread than Hale but eh, what's done is done and I didn't make a backup. Think I'll step out, actually. Good luck on your thread, I hope it ends up great :)
@AbyssRanger Now that I think about it, a motive like that might make Nick a more viable option for this thread than Hale but eh, what's done is done and I didn't make a backup. Think I'll step out, actually. Good luck on your thread, I hope it ends up great :)
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff
Well, alright. Thank you! Good luck with other roleplays you might be in! :3
@Sylveadiff
Well, alright. Thank you! Good luck with other roleplays you might be in! :3
@AbyssRanger

This sounds awesome and I’d love to join! Hopefully I’ll have the energy to keep it up along with my other things;;

Anyways, I’ll work on CSs tomorrow if I can get on a computer. Possibly even if not, but idk.
@AbyssRanger

This sounds awesome and I’d love to join! Hopefully I’ll have the energy to keep it up along with my other things;;

Anyways, I’ll work on CSs tomorrow if I can get on a computer. Possibly even if not, but idk.
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@GenesisReborn
Awesome! Love to have you join the roleplay! :3 And okay, take your time on the character sheet :3
@GenesisReborn
Awesome! Love to have you join the roleplay! :3 And okay, take your time on the character sheet :3
bump
bump
(( @AbyssRanger

Quick question, do the 'monsters' have to be the classic evil creatures, orcs, goblins and etc., or can they be other species too, just not the typically 'good' species? For example, what about dragons? Dragons have been portrayed as both evil and good, depending on the setting.
Just wondering. I most likely will join this RP, I'm just trying to fully understand what's allowed. ))
(( @AbyssRanger

Quick question, do the 'monsters' have to be the classic evil creatures, orcs, goblins and etc., or can they be other species too, just not the typically 'good' species? For example, what about dragons? Dragons have been portrayed as both evil and good, depending on the setting.
Just wondering. I most likely will join this RP, I'm just trying to fully understand what's allowed. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear
Hmm, a good question. They don't have to be ones that are just classically depicted as evil creatures. I mean, orcs aren't always depicted as such, you know? So, a dragon would definitely be allowed. Although, I would prefer, if you did use a dragon, that it could take on a humanoid form. I mean, a huge dragon wouldn't travel well and be an equally huge target for those who might attack it.
@Windshear
Hmm, a good question. They don't have to be ones that are just classically depicted as evil creatures. I mean, orcs aren't always depicted as such, you know? So, a dragon would definitely be allowed. Although, I would prefer, if you did use a dragon, that it could take on a humanoid form. I mean, a huge dragon wouldn't travel well and be an equally huge target for those who might attack it.
boop
boop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12