Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More Than Monsters (Fantasy RP Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
(( @AbyssRanger

Would a griffin be allowed?
If not, no problem, I'll probably use a dragon or something. ))
(( @AbyssRanger

Would a griffin be allowed?
If not, no problem, I'll probably use a dragon or something. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear
I'd allow a griffin, just as long as, like I mentioned for the dragon, it would be able to shift between a humanoid form and its griffin form as something large and easily noticeable like a griffin or dragon would be easily recognized by humans and such if they just flew around in their normal forms :3
@Windshear
I'd allow a griffin, just as long as, like I mentioned for the dragon, it would be able to shift between a humanoid form and its griffin form as something large and easily noticeable like a griffin or dragon would be easily recognized by humans and such if they just flew around in their normal forms :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
Name: Castro Femur
Species: WereTiger
Sexuality: too smol for such things
Class: Thief (pickpocket+scout)
Appearance: A small golden weretiger child, he's skin and bones for the most part but lean. He often wears little, a sheepskin vest with pockets galore and matching pants. His fur is often covered in designs of ink and dyes to blend into shadows. His eyes are a strong ember and reflect in the light.
Personality: He isn't booksmart at all, but he's very streetsmart. Newcomers are alienated and met with silent glares from him. The time he isn't spending begging or teaching other children the thieves' way he spends in thought, desperately trying to uncover morals and code. When met with authority he often cowers or bluffs, a chronic lier. He is rather cynical but naive due to his age. He has much to learn and more to steal.
History: The City began kicking out weres after uncovering large organized crime rings linked to lycanthropy. His guardians were both humans because his birth parents had abandoned him, so when the knights came to get him he ran as hard as he could, finding refuge with other children like him. His father had instilled a love of books into the lad and he read them often, while others read texts he read novels and was intrigued by philosophy. Castro found talent in begging with the other children, when he was wrapped in cloth in a basket passerby mistaked him for an actual cub and gladly gave to the other children. As he grew he perfected pick-pocketry and feline silence, soon leaving the city in search of belonging.
Other: He's not very smart, but he thinks a lot. He's shy but his curiosity often shines through that

Anything I need to change lemme know :3 @abyssranger
Name: Castro Femur
Species: WereTiger
Sexuality: too smol for such things
Class: Thief (pickpocket+scout)
Appearance: A small golden weretiger child, he's skin and bones for the most part but lean. He often wears little, a sheepskin vest with pockets galore and matching pants. His fur is often covered in designs of ink and dyes to blend into shadows. His eyes are a strong ember and reflect in the light.
Personality: He isn't booksmart at all, but he's very streetsmart. Newcomers are alienated and met with silent glares from him. The time he isn't spending begging or teaching other children the thieves' way he spends in thought, desperately trying to uncover morals and code. When met with authority he often cowers or bluffs, a chronic lier. He is rather cynical but naive due to his age. He has much to learn and more to steal.
History: The City began kicking out weres after uncovering large organized crime rings linked to lycanthropy. His guardians were both humans because his birth parents had abandoned him, so when the knights came to get him he ran as hard as he could, finding refuge with other children like him. His father had instilled a love of books into the lad and he read them often, while others read texts he read novels and was intrigued by philosophy. Castro found talent in begging with the other children, when he was wrapped in cloth in a basket passerby mistaked him for an actual cub and gladly gave to the other children. As he grew he perfected pick-pocketry and feline silence, soon leaving the city in search of belonging.
Other: He's not very smart, but he thinks a lot. He's shy but his curiosity often shines through that

Anything I need to change lemme know :3 @abyssranger
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@Psybug
Okay, so I'm not really sure if your character fits in very well ^^;; I mean, I don't really see why they would join in for the main quest of the roleplay nor do I think a kid would be allowed to go in with the rest of them when they meet with the noble who is being interrogated or included to go on a dangerous mission into human territory. I'm also kind of confused about the history. What's with the organized crime rings and what does him having human guardians have to do with him running when the knights came to get him? Also, as a weretiger are you making them like a werewolf which can transform into an animal form or?
@Psybug
Okay, so I'm not really sure if your character fits in very well ^^;; I mean, I don't really see why they would join in for the main quest of the roleplay nor do I think a kid would be allowed to go in with the rest of them when they meet with the noble who is being interrogated or included to go on a dangerous mission into human territory. I'm also kind of confused about the history. What's with the organized crime rings and what does him having human guardians have to do with him running when the knights came to get him? Also, as a weretiger are you making them like a werewolf which can transform into an animal form or?
@abyssranger yeah, I see all of your points. School's got me swamped so I think I'll sit this one out. Have fun though! :)
@abyssranger yeah, I see all of your points. School's got me swamped so I think I'll sit this one out. Have fun though! :)
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@Psybug
You sure? I mean, if it is because of the changes I mentioned, they are pretty easy fixes so you wouldn't have to throw out the character. If you really can't join, that's fine! Good luck with school!
@Psybug
You sure? I mean, if it is because of the changes I mentioned, they are pretty easy fixes so you wouldn't have to throw out the character. If you really can't join, that's fine! Good luck with school!
@raven12490
Hey there! You're more than welcome to play a werewolf character :3. Are you meaning like werewolf lore and such? Like if they are a person who turn into werewolves during a full moon because of being bitten by another werewolf or a curse? Or if they are just werewolf creatures all the time? If that's what you mean, then I'd say since we have no other werewolf character currently, you and I could discuss what lore the roleplay would go with, if you'd like :3
@raven12490
Hey there! You're more than welcome to play a werewolf character :3. Are you meaning like werewolf lore and such? Like if they are a person who turn into werewolves during a full moon because of being bitten by another werewolf or a curse? Or if they are just werewolf creatures all the time? If that's what you mean, then I'd say since we have no other werewolf character currently, you and I could discuss what lore the roleplay would go with, if you'd like :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12