Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More Than Monsters (Fantasy RP Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@BurritoRay
Don't call yourself stupid, you're not stupid.
@BurritoRay
Don't call yourself stupid, you're not stupid.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger
I was just joking :) Also I finished editing whew~ Does it look alright? ^^
@AbyssRanger
I was just joking :) Also I finished editing whew~ Does it look alright? ^^
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@AbyssRanger here's my first post )))

Pumpkin was in her families hut gathering materials for her up and coming travels to go find this rumored artifact that could possibly save her mother. Of course Pumpkin was horribly nervous and had never before left the safety of the herd. She wondered if she was really cut out for this journey, but what else could she do?

While Pumpkin was packing her things the solemn hooves of her fellow herd members passed by until a thin gruff voice cut through the white noise
"Pumpkin? what are you doing?"
Pumpkin let out a small sigh, it was Rohagen a old colt friend of hers she often played with back in when she was just a filly. She turned to face him a small smile on her face
"oh, Rohagen...uhm i'm just packing some things for tomorrow"
she replied her soft-spoken voice filling the silence that hung in the air while Rohagen gave a nod "Oh alright, just be careful please? everyone is worried about you and y'know your mother"
he muttered shying away from the topic as Pumpkins face fell "yeah...right i will" she replied quietly slinging the bag over onto her back "uhm well i should go check on her, it was nice to talk again"
Pumpkin gave Rohagen a small smile as he hastily gave his farewell before she left out of the hut moving down and out of the safety of the
herd and into the wild, strange, and dangerous world.
@AbyssRanger here's my first post )))

Pumpkin was in her families hut gathering materials for her up and coming travels to go find this rumored artifact that could possibly save her mother. Of course Pumpkin was horribly nervous and had never before left the safety of the herd. She wondered if she was really cut out for this journey, but what else could she do?

While Pumpkin was packing her things the solemn hooves of her fellow herd members passed by until a thin gruff voice cut through the white noise
"Pumpkin? what are you doing?"
Pumpkin let out a small sigh, it was Rohagen a old colt friend of hers she often played with back in when she was just a filly. She turned to face him a small smile on her face
"oh, Rohagen...uhm i'm just packing some things for tomorrow"
she replied her soft-spoken voice filling the silence that hung in the air while Rohagen gave a nod "Oh alright, just be careful please? everyone is worried about you and y'know your mother"
he muttered shying away from the topic as Pumpkins face fell "yeah...right i will" she replied quietly slinging the bag over onto her back "uhm well i should go check on her, it was nice to talk again"
Pumpkin gave Rohagen a small smile as he hastily gave his farewell before she left out of the hut moving down and out of the safety of the
herd and into the wild, strange, and dangerous world.
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg
@raven12490 ah i see thank you ))
@raven12490 ah i see thank you ))
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg
@AbyssRanger
Don't want to poke and be annoying, but um i was skipped from the RP thread? anyway i can still join and catch up?
@AbyssRanger
Don't want to poke and be annoying, but um i was skipped from the RP thread? anyway i can still join and catch up?
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay
Oops! So sorry! I was busy for a few days and completely forgot I hadn't answered you! He's accepted now. Feel free to post in the roleplay :3
@BurritoRay
Oops! So sorry! I was busy for a few days and completely forgot I hadn't answered you! He's accepted now. Feel free to post in the roleplay :3
@AbyssRanger
Ohh ok :) Don't worry XD

@raven12490
Ok :) thanks :3
@AbyssRanger
Ohh ok :) Don't worry XD

@raven12490
Ok :) thanks :3
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay
Well, not a lot has happened. There is a link to the main RP thread on the front page. Basically, the characters are still coming together and haven't really interacted all that much lol. There isn't too much to summarize lol
@BurritoRay
Well, not a lot has happened. There is a link to the main RP thread on the front page. Basically, the characters are still coming together and haven't really interacted all that much lol. There isn't too much to summarize lol
@AbyssRanger
ok :) typing up a post XD
@AbyssRanger
ok :) typing up a post XD
sketch shop here!
I messed around with Raph's bio here again ^^ Before he was still in develop but for now he's got a more complete personality now ovo
I messed around with Raph's bio here again ^^ Before he was still in develop but for now he's got a more complete personality now ovo
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12