Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More Than Monsters (Fantasy RP Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@AbyssRanger

Neato, thank you! I thought I'd ask just in case ( "^-^)
@AbyssRanger

Neato, thank you! I thought I'd ask just in case ( "^-^)
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@ AbyssRanger

Finally got a reply up! And this one is much better than my previous one, I must say. I am quite happy with how this one turned out~ ^^ I also resolved the existence of the other Fox Spirit. I'm going to wait a bit on the drow, though, because I didn't want the post to be too long.

I'm still here, by the way. Finally made it to a computer.
@ AbyssRanger

Finally got a reply up! And this one is much better than my previous one, I must say. I am quite happy with how this one turned out~ ^^ I also resolved the existence of the other Fox Spirit. I'm going to wait a bit on the drow, though, because I didn't want the post to be too long.

I'm still here, by the way. Finally made it to a computer.
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@AbyssRanger got it all edited up, i got rid of the damaged ear bit since after re-reading it that was a very cheesy element to add to her haha ))
@AbyssRanger got it all edited up, i got rid of the damaged ear bit since after re-reading it that was a very cheesy element to add to her haha ))
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg
@Villarrai
Looks good now, accepted :3
@Villarrai
Looks good now, accepted :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
It’s been a few days. Everyone good?
It’s been a few days. Everyone good?
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@AbyssRanger

(is it okay if i join?)

Character Sheet Format:

Name: Lilias Arakarth (just call her Lilly)
Species: Sphinx
Sexuality: ?? She's kinda more into her creations than she is to other people. Though if someone pursues her enough she might take notice.
Class: Artificer
Appearance: In her Sphinx form, she is actually quite impressive. Around the size of a fully-grown tigress, her fur is a deep golden yellow with dark brown symbols in the shape of odd runes and bizarre symbols with no apparent meaning. Her wings are massive, and sprout from over her shoulders, feathered in delicate golds and browns. Like her fur, they are marked with runes and symbols. her neck and head slowly shift from lioness to human, and the runes fade as her human face appears. Her golden skin matches her fur eerily so its impossible to tell where her fur starts and her human bits begin. Her ears are a cat's ears, rounded like a lioness, and her hair is golden as her fur, cascading down from her head almost like a faux mane.

In her human form, she's not nearly impressive, noor does she try to be. She has the same golden skin and hair, which she ties back in tight braids and awkward buns. She usually has some form of dirt or grease smeared on her face somewhere. Her face is the same as her sphinx form, a small rounded face with oval dark brown eyes and a mouth which always seems to be smirking. In this form she stands at about 5'0" and has a slightly square shape with a flat chest. She wears muted tones of browns. Upon closer inspection, an observant person may notice the runes and symbols etched into her skin, almost like tattoos, though they are only a shade or so darker than her actual skin and can often be missed.
Personality:
Always questioning everything. What is the meaning of life, why is this here? Why am I me? She is constantly creating new questions and trying to solve the answers for herself. She seems to enjoy logic and reason so much that she often misunderstands others in the process. She tends to over analyze every situation, takes down list after list, and is always writing something down or muttering about something under her breath.

She can often get lost in her work as an Artificer, madly muttering under her breath as she brings her newest creation to fruition. She actually enjoys talking to others, though she will get increasingly frustrated if they cannot keep up with her vast mind and vocabulary. She can be a bit socially awkward at times, and when she feels uncomfortable she will often blurt out a random fact which has nothing to do with the current situation. (she will probably do this if she's being flirted with.)

History: As of recently, most Sphinx are born impotent, or near impotent. This has caused their numbers to decrease drastically. She was the first Sphinx born in a quarter of a century. She was trained at a young age by the elder members of her species, and expected to grow up very quickly and be perfect in order to come up with some way to save their species. So far, she's not proven to have any success. She has been trying and failing, earning the contempt and anger of her race. As of recently, she has been effectively abandoned by her people, as a few months ago a new Sphinx was born, making her no longer their soul focus for their future.

Other: She likes to invent, artifice, read, and write. Though good luck trying to read her notes, its an archaic mess. She's extremely messy, though this is part of her process. She absolutely loves logic puzzles and riddles. She actually prefers her human form to her Sphinx form. She is after the Artifact due to the fact she is intrigued at what her magic might do to it, and curious as to what will happen if she combines it with other enchanted items.
@AbyssRanger

(is it okay if i join?)

Character Sheet Format:

Name: Lilias Arakarth (just call her Lilly)
Species: Sphinx
Sexuality: ?? She's kinda more into her creations than she is to other people. Though if someone pursues her enough she might take notice.
Class: Artificer
Appearance: In her Sphinx form, she is actually quite impressive. Around the size of a fully-grown tigress, her fur is a deep golden yellow with dark brown symbols in the shape of odd runes and bizarre symbols with no apparent meaning. Her wings are massive, and sprout from over her shoulders, feathered in delicate golds and browns. Like her fur, they are marked with runes and symbols. her neck and head slowly shift from lioness to human, and the runes fade as her human face appears. Her golden skin matches her fur eerily so its impossible to tell where her fur starts and her human bits begin. Her ears are a cat's ears, rounded like a lioness, and her hair is golden as her fur, cascading down from her head almost like a faux mane.

In her human form, she's not nearly impressive, noor does she try to be. She has the same golden skin and hair, which she ties back in tight braids and awkward buns. She usually has some form of dirt or grease smeared on her face somewhere. Her face is the same as her sphinx form, a small rounded face with oval dark brown eyes and a mouth which always seems to be smirking. In this form she stands at about 5'0" and has a slightly square shape with a flat chest. She wears muted tones of browns. Upon closer inspection, an observant person may notice the runes and symbols etched into her skin, almost like tattoos, though they are only a shade or so darker than her actual skin and can often be missed.
Personality:
Always questioning everything. What is the meaning of life, why is this here? Why am I me? She is constantly creating new questions and trying to solve the answers for herself. She seems to enjoy logic and reason so much that she often misunderstands others in the process. She tends to over analyze every situation, takes down list after list, and is always writing something down or muttering about something under her breath.

She can often get lost in her work as an Artificer, madly muttering under her breath as she brings her newest creation to fruition. She actually enjoys talking to others, though she will get increasingly frustrated if they cannot keep up with her vast mind and vocabulary. She can be a bit socially awkward at times, and when she feels uncomfortable she will often blurt out a random fact which has nothing to do with the current situation. (she will probably do this if she's being flirted with.)

History: As of recently, most Sphinx are born impotent, or near impotent. This has caused their numbers to decrease drastically. She was the first Sphinx born in a quarter of a century. She was trained at a young age by the elder members of her species, and expected to grow up very quickly and be perfect in order to come up with some way to save their species. So far, she's not proven to have any success. She has been trying and failing, earning the contempt and anger of her race. As of recently, she has been effectively abandoned by her people, as a few months ago a new Sphinx was born, making her no longer their soul focus for their future.

Other: She likes to invent, artifice, read, and write. Though good luck trying to read her notes, its an archaic mess. She's extremely messy, though this is part of her process. She absolutely loves logic puzzles and riddles. She actually prefers her human form to her Sphinx form. She is after the Artifact due to the fact she is intrigued at what her magic might do to it, and curious as to what will happen if she combines it with other enchanted items.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis
Sure! Oh, but you might want to include why she would want to pursue the artifact :3
@Draconequis
Sure! Oh, but you might want to include why she would want to pursue the artifact :3
@AbyssRanger

I made her an Artificer for that reason, Did you want me to put in because its an artifact and she is simply curious about what powers it hold? Or is her being an Artificer enough?? XD
@AbyssRanger

I made her an Artificer for that reason, Did you want me to put in because its an artifact and she is simply curious about what powers it hold? Or is her being an Artificer enough?? XD
@Draconequis
Well, you mention how she likes to create things, not that she is interested in finding and studying artifacts. So, I was a bit confused over why she would be looking for the artifact if she only really was interested in her creations. I actually have never heard of that class, so I assumed it had something to do artifacts but, from her personality, it seemed more like she was an inventor ^^;; That's why I asked you to give her a reason :3 I apologize for me not being familiar enough with that class to say for sure if it counts as her reason to be on the quest >.<
@Draconequis
Well, you mention how she likes to create things, not that she is interested in finding and studying artifacts. So, I was a bit confused over why she would be looking for the artifact if she only really was interested in her creations. I actually have never heard of that class, so I assumed it had something to do artifacts but, from her personality, it seemed more like she was an inventor ^^;; That's why I asked you to give her a reason :3 I apologize for me not being familiar enough with that class to say for sure if it counts as her reason to be on the quest >.<
@AbyssRanger

that does make sense hahaha, i will add a little blurb to her bio XD

just so you know:

An artificer's abilities primarily acts on items and contrstucts. So they infuse and implant objects giving them strength. Rather than casting a power up spell directly on a person, they enchant armor or items to have that power up. They create magic items, and mainly work on things akin to weird mechanical beasts, and contructs, even homunculus. So I kind of figured old artifacts would fall under the category of things she'd like to power up to see what will happen. Since she is.. sort of creating Artifacts herself.. old artifacts interest her ^>^

Still, i added a little thing about it. "XD

And yeah, she is an inventor/Artificer.. i kinda feel those go hand in hand XD
@AbyssRanger

that does make sense hahaha, i will add a little blurb to her bio XD

just so you know:

An artificer's abilities primarily acts on items and contrstucts. So they infuse and implant objects giving them strength. Rather than casting a power up spell directly on a person, they enchant armor or items to have that power up. They create magic items, and mainly work on things akin to weird mechanical beasts, and contructs, even homunculus. So I kind of figured old artifacts would fall under the category of things she'd like to power up to see what will happen. Since she is.. sort of creating Artifacts herself.. old artifacts interest her ^>^

Still, i added a little thing about it. "XD

And yeah, she is an inventor/Artificer.. i kinda feel those go hand in hand XD
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12