Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More Than Monsters (Fantasy RP Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@AbyssRanger would you mind if i tried to join the mix? i have a centaur character i've been dying to use))
@AbyssRanger would you mind if i tried to join the mix? i have a centaur character i've been dying to use))
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg
@Villarrai
Sure, I don't mind :3 Feel free to post your character sheet when you have the time :3
@Villarrai
Sure, I don't mind :3 Feel free to post your character sheet when you have the time :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
All done 'v' )))) [b]Name: [/b]Pumpkin [b]Age: [/b]22 [b]Species: [/b]Centaur [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Class:[/b] Monk [b]Appearance:[/b][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/090f/th/pre/f/2017/282/c/0/pumpkin_by_villarrai-dbq0ovm.jpg[/img] stands at 12 hands to the haunches and 4'5" from the waist up. Long frizzy tight curled blonde hair, and olive green eyes [b]Personality[/b]: Pumpkin is a rather quiet soul often spending her time in the shelter of her parent over protective arms, leading her to be quite naïve of life situations, but on the rare occasion she is allowed out from under her parent’s protection Pumpkin will wander down to the edge of the village with the other colts and fillies who go down there to wrestle claiming it’s “the best spot” on so on. Pumpkin never really would argue with anyone in her village preferring to avoid conflict though she does have a natural curiosity of the world beyond the village. [b]History[/b]: Pumpkin was born on October 27th from the western side of the centaur territory, though in her youth she had been much more brave, and limitless, she would spend those days exploring and playing with the other fillies and colts of the village often wandering to the edge of the boundary where the colts would wrestle and fellow fillies would play among the growth. One day on a late winters day Pumpkin had gone to explore on her own while her parents remained distracted by their responsibilities to the village. She spent her time out on the boundary building small snowmen while she hummed to herself, but one day as she was out and about with her friends Pumpkin was playing with her filly friends they began to talk about rumors that had been spreading around the territory when the topic of a very powerful artifact this perked Pumpkin curiosity. It was said by her filly friends that this artifact could grant one wish to the owner of the artifact. It wasn’t long after hearing about this Pumpkins mother had fallen ill and was bedridden seeming to only grow worse with time. Pumpkin having very little reason to question her filly friends words thought that this artifact may be the only way to save her mother. [b]Other[/b]: Pumpkin has a rare skin condition called vitiligo making her dark skin patched with a lighter pigment. She cannot speak very well sometimes choosing to remain silent until she is spoken to.
All done 'v' ))))

Name: Pumpkin
Species: Centaur
Sexuality: Bisexual
Class: Monk
Appearance:pumpkin_by_villarrai-dbq0ovm.jpg
stands at 12 hands to the haunches and 4'5" from the waist up. Long frizzy tight curled blonde hair, and olive green eyes
Personality: Pumpkin is a rather quiet soul often spending her time in the shelter of her parent over protective arms, leading her to be quite naïve of life situations, but on the rare occasion she is allowed out from under her parent’s protection Pumpkin will wander down to the edge of the village with the other colts and fillies who go down there to wrestle claiming it’s “the best spot” on so on. Pumpkin never really would argue with anyone in her village preferring to avoid conflict though she does have a natural curiosity of the world beyond the village.
History: Pumpkin was born on October 27th from the western side of the centaur territory, though in her youth she had been much more brave, and limitless, she would spend those days exploring and playing with the other fillies and colts of the village often wandering to the edge of the boundary where the colts would wrestle and fellow fillies would play among the growth. One day on a late winters day Pumpkin had gone to explore on her own while her parents remained distracted by their responsibilities to the village. She spent her time out on the boundary building small snowmen while she hummed to herself, but one day as she was out and about with her friends Pumpkin was playing with her filly friends they began to talk about rumors that had been spreading around the territory when the topic of a very powerful artifact this perked Pumpkin curiosity. It was said by her filly friends that this artifact could grant one wish to the owner of the artifact. It wasn’t long after hearing about this Pumpkins mother had fallen ill and was bedridden seeming to only grow worse with time. Pumpkin having very little reason to question her filly friends words thought that this artifact may be the only way to save her mother.
Other: Pumpkin has a rare skin condition called vitiligo making her dark skin patched with a lighter pigment. She cannot speak very well sometimes choosing to remain silent until she is spoken to.
@Villarrai

Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous... I love her. :O
@Villarrai

Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous... I love her. :O
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@Villarrai
Okay, just a couple things. Could you maybe add a bit more to the personality section? Also, I don't think the ear being damaged alone would result in hearing loss, because it wouldn't effect the inner ear. Well, unless it became infected or something. If it was just damaged, then she would probably have trouble hearing out of it at most. Could you also make sure she has a reason to leave her herd and go look for the artifact? Her bio doesn't really explain any of that. ^^
@Villarrai
Okay, just a couple things. Could you maybe add a bit more to the personality section? Also, I don't think the ear being damaged alone would result in hearing loss, because it wouldn't effect the inner ear. Well, unless it became infected or something. If it was just damaged, then she would probably have trouble hearing out of it at most. Could you also make sure she has a reason to leave her herd and go look for the artifact? Her bio doesn't really explain any of that. ^^
@AbyssRanger Sure thing boss 'v' ))
@AbyssRanger Sure thing boss 'v' ))
@Kaixin @Blurry @GensisReborn @WaywardWendigo

Just pinging you all to make sure you are all still in the roleplay ^^
@Kaixin @Blurry @GensisReborn @WaywardWendigo

Just pinging you all to make sure you are all still in the roleplay ^^
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to bow out. My depression has been killer lately, and all I can really do is draw and sleep. I'm really sorry!
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to bow out. My depression has been killer lately, and all I can really do is draw and sleep. I'm really sorry!
they/them -- call me leon! -- i draw sometimes!
@AbyssRanger

I'm still here! I've got a reply in progress, but before I post it I wanted to know if there was a post order? It looked like there was one and I don't want to disrupt it ( u.u)
@AbyssRanger

I'm still here! I've got a reply in progress, but before I post it I wanted to know if there was a post order? It looked like there was one and I don't want to disrupt it ( u.u)
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@Kaixin
There isn't really a posting order. Just as long as people don't just start going off ahead of everyone else on their own, you know? So, feel free to post when you can :3
@Kaixin
There isn't really a posting order. Just as long as people don't just start going off ahead of everyone else on their own, you know? So, feel free to post when you can :3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12