Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Wars (please join!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
It will always be open. Just once it starts, people who want to join will have to tell me their character info and find a creative way to appear in the story.

@NocturnistheDark @Windshear @Raan do you all want to start?

@Windshear please send me your character info and tell me if you want our clans at war.
@Raan, since you said you don't mind, if @Windshear really doesn't want their clan and mine at war, our clans will have to be at war.

It will always be open. Just once it starts, people who want to join will have to tell me their character info and find a creative way to appear in the story.

@NocturnistheDark @Windshear @Raan do you all want to start?

@Windshear please send me your character info and tell me if you want our clans at war.
@Raan, since you said you don't mind, if @Windshear really doesn't want their clan and mine at war, our clans will have to be at war.

Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
@Gaming4Lyfe (are fandragons allowed? I wouldn't consider them as a fandragon in the rp though. They're also not leveled.)

Name: Jasper
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Coliseum level: 1 (I don't really have many leveled dragons apart from my progens)
Personality (a 1-2 sentence description is great, but feel free to say more if you wish): A warrior dragon who is usually calm but fights when he truly feels he needs to. Falls apart inside if under great stress.
@Gaming4Lyfe (are fandragons allowed? I wouldn't consider them as a fandragon in the rp though. They're also not leveled.)

Name: Jasper
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Coliseum level: 1 (I don't really have many leveled dragons apart from my progens)
Personality (a 1-2 sentence description is great, but feel free to say more if you wish): A warrior dragon who is usually calm but fights when he truly feels he needs to. Falls apart inside if under great stress.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718 would you want to have our clans at war? And yes, fandragons are allowed.
@LapisDragon17718 would you want to have our clans at war? And yes, fandragons are allowed.
YqXDmJ2.png
@Gaming4Lyfe

Sure, I wouldn't mind! It may be slightly weird since all my dragons except my progens are unleveled though.
@Gaming4Lyfe

Sure, I wouldn't mind! It may be slightly weird since all my dragons except my progens are unleveled though.
@LapisDragon17718 sure! Still works!

@Raan @NocturnistheDark hit the star if you haven't already. The one at the top right corner of the page. Let's get started RPing!
@LapisDragon17718 sure! Still works!

@Raan @NocturnistheDark hit the star if you haven't already. The one at the top right corner of the page. Let's get started RPing!
YqXDmJ2.png
(@Raan @NocturnistheDark you guys can be allies or your characters can help Raymond and Jasper. Do tell what's going on eventually or when you guys get mentioned)

The clans were at war. Of course, thought Raymond. At this moment, Raymond was just hanging out with his best friend, Jasper, from the rival clan.

"Say, Jasper, did your clan leader mention stuff about how associating with members of the rival clan isn't allowed? Are you scared? Do you think we should hide? I mean, I should get my children, Ariana and Castello, out of here and we all should escape" he said.
(@Raan @NocturnistheDark you guys can be allies or your characters can help Raymond and Jasper. Do tell what's going on eventually or when you guys get mentioned)

The clans were at war. Of course, thought Raymond. At this moment, Raymond was just hanging out with his best friend, Jasper, from the rival clan.

"Say, Jasper, did your clan leader mention stuff about how associating with members of the rival clan isn't allowed? Are you scared? Do you think we should hide? I mean, I should get my children, Ariana and Castello, out of here and we all should escape" he said.
YqXDmJ2.png
(Do we mention the clan leader from our own lair? And how long have the clans been fighting for?)

"Yeah", Jasper responded, "she did say that. Has the war gotten that bad yet, that we need to already make plans to run out of here?" She paused, thinking for a moment. "I mean- has it gotten that bad in your clan?"
(Do we mention the clan leader from our own lair? And how long have the clans been fighting for?)

"Yeah", Jasper responded, "she did say that. Has the war gotten that bad yet, that we need to already make plans to run out of here?" She paused, thinking for a moment. "I mean- has it gotten that bad in your clan?"
(Yes, do mention the clan leader. The clans have been fighting for three months)

"It's not super bad yet but things are getting ugly. All our leader, Andarist, is telling us is to stay calm and don't associate with dragons from the rival clan. I mean, right now we're far away. Is the war getting ugly back in your clan? If so, we should escape tomorrow. Meet me here. I'll bring Ariana and Castello with me. If you have any loved ones, just bring them too" Raymond said.
(Yes, do mention the clan leader. The clans have been fighting for three months)

"It's not super bad yet but things are getting ugly. All our leader, Andarist, is telling us is to stay calm and don't associate with dragons from the rival clan. I mean, right now we're far away. Is the war getting ugly back in your clan? If so, we should escape tomorrow. Meet me here. I'll bring Ariana and Castello with me. If you have any loved ones, just bring them too" Raymond said.
YqXDmJ2.png
(I have two more dragons that are connected to Jasper; should I mention them too? Should they show up? Also, what started the war? I have too many questions, don't I?)

"ForestFire is acting calm so far about it, or at least as calm as a mirror could get. She's not very happy, but I wouldn't say we have to run away about it. Greyfur's keeping her from making any bad decisions and making this war worse." She looked nervous, like if she had another reason why she wouldn't come.
(I have two more dragons that are connected to Jasper; should I mention them too? Should they show up? Also, what started the war? I have too many questions, don't I?)

"ForestFire is acting calm so far about it, or at least as calm as a mirror could get. She's not very happy, but I wouldn't say we have to run away about it. Greyfur's keeping her from making any bad decisions and making this war worse." She looked nervous, like if she had another reason why she wouldn't come.
(Yes, do mention the other dragons)

"What should we do if we can't run away? I remember Andarist said we could be executed for associating with each other. I suppose if things get worse, we'll have to run away" Raymond said. "If we are being chased after, then it's too late to run. I'm pretty fast for a snapper, but I can't fly." He glanced around. Evening was coming. "I should probably go back soon so Castello and Ariana don't get suspicious. I just told them I was out to run some errands" he said. "Should we meet here again tomorrow?"
(Yes, do mention the other dragons)

"What should we do if we can't run away? I remember Andarist said we could be executed for associating with each other. I suppose if things get worse, we'll have to run away" Raymond said. "If we are being chased after, then it's too late to run. I'm pretty fast for a snapper, but I can't fly." He glanced around. Evening was coming. "I should probably go back soon so Castello and Ariana don't get suspicious. I just told them I was out to run some errands" he said. "Should we meet here again tomorrow?"
YqXDmJ2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17