Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Wars (please join!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
(What started the war was just a slight argument between the leaders of each clan and then, they ended up declaring war on each other when things got ugly. Do let the other dragons show up. I may have Castello and Ariana show up)
(What started the war was just a slight argument between the leaders of each clan and then, they ended up declaring war on each other when things got ugly. Do let the other dragons show up. I may have Castello and Ariana show up)
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
(@Windshear @Raan @NocturnistheDark feel free to join in. Please do! I don't want anyone left out!)
(@Windshear @Raan @NocturnistheDark feel free to join in. Please do! I don't want anyone left out!)
YqXDmJ2.png
Jasper nodded. "Yeah, we can meet here again tomorrow. Find out for me if its getting any worse, okay? I'll do the same. Maybe it won't even get that bad and its just a...long conflict. A period of tension."

(Who would play the other three dragons? Jasper has three friends, and I would script one as her sister instead since they look similar.)
Jasper nodded. "Yeah, we can meet here again tomorrow. Find out for me if its getting any worse, okay? I'll do the same. Maybe it won't even get that bad and its just a...long conflict. A period of tension."

(Who would play the other three dragons? Jasper has three friends, and I would script one as her sister instead since they look similar.)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Gaming4Lyfe

Would you mind if I join? I've been dying for a new rp.
@Gaming4Lyfe

Would you mind if I join? I've been dying for a new rp.
(What I've done I need the past was have one main character (in this case, Raymond) and a couple other minor characters too)

"I will" Raymond said. "I'll see you tomorrow! I certainly hope this war won't turn ugly."
(What I've done I need the past was have one main character (in this case, Raymond) and a couple other minor characters too)

"I will" Raymond said. "I'll see you tomorrow! I certainly hope this war won't turn ugly."
YqXDmJ2.png
(@Amehime sure! Just message me your character info. Luckily we aren't too far into the RP. So just find a good spot to come in! Glad to have you join!)
(@Amehime sure! Just message me your character info. Luckily we aren't too far into the RP. So just find a good spot to come in! Glad to have you join!)
YqXDmJ2.png
Jasper nodded again. "See you tomorrow."
Jasper nodded again. "See you tomorrow."
And then Raymond left for his clan.

(Let's skip to the next day's meeting)

The next day, Raymond dashed to the meeting spot. He ran at full speed and arrived, almost wheezing. He had some horrible news to deliver. He was convinced that he and Jasper should bring their loved ones and escape. To where? Raymond didn't quite know.
And then Raymond left for his clan.

(Let's skip to the next day's meeting)

The next day, Raymond dashed to the meeting spot. He ran at full speed and arrived, almost wheezing. He had some horrible news to deliver. He was convinced that he and Jasper should bring their loved ones and escape. To where? Raymond didn't quite know.
YqXDmJ2.png
It was a few minutes later when Jasper flew in, flying just over the ground in order not to be seen. She landed in front of Raymond and folded her wings in. "I have bad news." she said.
It was a few minutes later when Jasper flew in, flying just over the ground in order not to be seen. She landed in front of Raymond and folded her wings in. "I have bad news." she said.
"You have bad news? Me too!" Raymond said, still wheezing a little.
"When I stepped out of my house this morning, I saw quite a few dead bodies and blood on the soil. I also saw something burned into Andarist's home. It said 'you will pay the price'. The war seems to have gotten worse... Say, is there a curfew back in your clan? For us, we have a midnight curfew. Do you think we should escape? If so, I need to get Castello and Ariana out of the house before midnight and come here" He felt really nauseous.
"You have bad news? Me too!" Raymond said, still wheezing a little.
"When I stepped out of my house this morning, I saw quite a few dead bodies and blood on the soil. I also saw something burned into Andarist's home. It said 'you will pay the price'. The war seems to have gotten worse... Say, is there a curfew back in your clan? For us, we have a midnight curfew. Do you think we should escape? If so, I need to get Castello and Ariana out of the house before midnight and come here" He felt really nauseous.
YqXDmJ2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17