Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Wars (please join!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
(Should there eventually be something like, some other group of dragons or other dragon who's trying to cause a war?)

"It seems that a few of our...other warriors had went into your clan camp at night. I don't know if ForestFire had anything to do with it, but she surely wasn't happy when she was confronted about it and I don't think Greyfur can stop her this time. I say its gotten bad.)
(Should there eventually be something like, some other group of dragons or other dragon who's trying to cause a war?)

"It seems that a few of our...other warriors had went into your clan camp at night. I don't know if ForestFire had anything to do with it, but she surely wasn't happy when she was confronted about it and I don't think Greyfur can stop her this time. I say its gotten bad.)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
(Yes, Raymond and Jasper will eventually find out there was a group of dragons behind this war)

"I agree. I think we should get out of here before it's too late. I kind of want to escape to somewhere like The Starfall Isles maybe... but I think we really need to get out of here quickly. We should come here again right before midnight with our loved ones and escape together. This way, we won't be detained or executed or anything like that" Raymond said.
(Yes, Raymond and Jasper will eventually find out there was a group of dragons behind this war)

"I agree. I think we should get out of here before it's too late. I kind of want to escape to somewhere like The Starfall Isles maybe... but I think we really need to get out of here quickly. We should come here again right before midnight with our loved ones and escape together. This way, we won't be detained or executed or anything like that" Raymond said.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
The witch paced silently thinking to herself until she heard sharp whispers up ahead. Lifting her head up she spotted the Snapper and Pearlcatcher up ahead. Curious, she approached them sensing a dark fate hovering around them. Whatever was going on she had a feeling she might be of use. The empire would have to wait for now fate called and she was willing to answer it this time.

(Hopefully this works for me just jumping in here)
The witch paced silently thinking to herself until she heard sharp whispers up ahead. Lifting her head up she spotted the Snapper and Pearlcatcher up ahead. Curious, she approached them sensing a dark fate hovering around them. Whatever was going on she had a feeling she might be of use. The empire would have to wait for now fate called and she was willing to answer it this time.

(Hopefully this works for me just jumping in here)
(It works)

Raymond glanced over and saw a gigantic imperial dragon. What was she doing?

"Jasper, I suppose we have a spy right here" he told Jasper, gesturing towards the witch.
(It works)

Raymond glanced over and saw a gigantic imperial dragon. What was she doing?

"Jasper, I suppose we have a spy right here" he told Jasper, gesturing towards the witch.
YqXDmJ2.png
Jasper had noticed. She went into a defensive position and glared at her, snarling under her breath.
Jasper had noticed. She went into a defensive position and glared at her, snarling under her breath.
Tilting her head Sairsha frowns, "Me a spy? I'm an Imperial we are notoriously bad at being spys. I'm just a witch from the Starfall Isles out wandering to sell my skill."

Noting the Snapper and Pearlcatcher's reaction she figures she might have walked in during a private conversation. Looking at the two she guessed they might be friends or lovers wanting to hide from their clans. Either way she's seen it a thousand times in one form or the other. In an attempt to not get attacked by the little angry Pearlcatchers she smiles and says, "Besides I'm rather lost actually and do you see the herbs on my antlers what spy would need to dry herbs while looking for a couple of dragons this far off the road?"

EDIT: My clan while able to fight would be willing to protect refugees and Sairsha will likely mention it if she is told of their plan to run away. (I spaced it in my message to you Gaming4Lyfe).
Tilting her head Sairsha frowns, "Me a spy? I'm an Imperial we are notoriously bad at being spys. I'm just a witch from the Starfall Isles out wandering to sell my skill."

Noting the Snapper and Pearlcatcher's reaction she figures she might have walked in during a private conversation. Looking at the two she guessed they might be friends or lovers wanting to hide from their clans. Either way she's seen it a thousand times in one form or the other. In an attempt to not get attacked by the little angry Pearlcatchers she smiles and says, "Besides I'm rather lost actually and do you see the herbs on my antlers what spy would need to dry herbs while looking for a couple of dragons this far off the road?"

EDIT: My clan while able to fight would be willing to protect refugees and Sairsha will likely mention it if she is told of their plan to run away. (I spaced it in my message to you Gaming4Lyfe).
(So I'm just a dragon from a clan not part of the war, right? Well here goes nothing. And also, where are we?)

Scrambling over some rocks in my path, I paused. Ears swiveling in all directions, I kept my belly low to the ground as I crept forward. I did hear there was a war going on... Staying silent, I continued onward until I saw a pearlcatcher and a snapper, who appeared to be preoccupied by something in the bushes. I stayed still, watching the scene while doing my best to stay hidden.
(So I'm just a dragon from a clan not part of the war, right? Well here goes nothing. And also, where are we?)

Scrambling over some rocks in my path, I paused. Ears swiveling in all directions, I kept my belly low to the ground as I crept forward. I did hear there was a war going on... Staying silent, I continued onward until I saw a pearlcatcher and a snapper, who appeared to be preoccupied by something in the bushes. I stayed still, watching the scene while doing my best to stay hidden.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@Gaming4Lyfe
I've got to drop this one since there are too many people. Sorry for not posting sooner. I was at indisposed.
@Gaming4Lyfe
I've got to drop this one since there are too many people. Sorry for not posting sooner. I was at indisposed.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Jasper looked at her strangely. She didn't completely believe it, but she didn't see her as a threat and relaxed.
Jasper looked at her strangely. She didn't completely believe it, but she didn't see her as a threat and relaxed.
(We're at Raymond and Jasper's hideout near lots of bushes)

"Oh, you're not a spy?" Raymond asked. "Well, I'm sorry I thought you were"

Raymond sees another dragon. "Looks like we're not the only ones anymore" he said to Jasper. "Jasper, do you think it's best for us to just escape? I just want to keep my kids, Castello and Ariana, out of harm."

(We're at Raymond and Jasper's hideout near lots of bushes)

"Oh, you're not a spy?" Raymond asked. "Well, I'm sorry I thought you were"

Raymond sees another dragon. "Looks like we're not the only ones anymore" he said to Jasper. "Jasper, do you think it's best for us to just escape? I just want to keep my kids, Castello and Ariana, out of harm."

YqXDmJ2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17