Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Wars (please join!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Both Jasper and the wildclaw she was with glared at her. They didn't know if they should trust her or not, but after all, she had probably been listening to what they said for a while.
Both Jasper and the wildclaw she was with glared at her. They didn't know if they should trust her or not, but after all, she had probably been listening to what they said for a while.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Readjusting her injured leg, Foxstar nodded to large imperial, aware of the glares she was receiving.

"I can try help them get out of here. Any plans on where they'll go?"
Readjusting her injured leg, Foxstar nodded to large imperial, aware of the glares she was receiving.

"I can try help them get out of here. Any plans on where they'll go?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
The Imperial checked around her gut warning her of danger to come if they don't move soon.

"I was planning to get them to my clan up on the cliffs of the ruins and I think I can find some help for your leg as well. It's only a few hours from her but I need more eyes. I fear we are in danger at this moment can you move swiftly still?"
The Imperial checked around her gut warning her of danger to come if they don't move soon.

"I was planning to get them to my clan up on the cliffs of the ruins and I think I can find some help for your leg as well. It's only a few hours from her but I need more eyes. I fear we are in danger at this moment can you move swiftly still?"
Foxstar nodded.
"I can move fast enough when need be. And I can keep a look out behind."
Foxstar nodded.
"I can move fast enough when need be. And I can keep a look out behind."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Jasper looked at them. "Are you sure your clan is safe?"
Jasper looked at them. "Are you sure your clan is safe?"
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Sairsha smiles, "Excellent it is appreciated."

Titana is the one to speak to Jasper first her voice kind when she says, "Yes, all of the dragons in the empire will not let anyone harm you. I know of war and the death that comes with it and I will not let innocents die. You may not trust the others, but trust me then, I will not let you down. That I promise."
Sairsha smiles, "Excellent it is appreciated."

Titana is the one to speak to Jasper first her voice kind when she says, "Yes, all of the dragons in the empire will not let anyone harm you. I know of war and the death that comes with it and I will not let innocents die. You may not trust the others, but trust me then, I will not let you down. That I promise."
"All right." Raymond said. "I think we should get going, then. If flying is quicker, I may need a lift... even at full sprint, I can't move as quickly as a flying dragon."

With that, he secured his pack onto his back and Castello and Ariana did the same. "Wait... I think all three of us need a lift" Castello added. "We can't fly. We can only sprint"
"All right." Raymond said. "I think we should get going, then. If flying is quicker, I may need a lift... even at full sprint, I can't move as quickly as a flying dragon."

With that, he secured his pack onto his back and Castello and Ariana did the same. "Wait... I think all three of us need a lift" Castello added. "We can't fly. We can only sprint"
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Foxstar looked at the three snappers.

"I can't hold any of you. I may be be longer than you two, but you guys weigh a bit more than my max carry weight, I think."
Foxstar looked at the three snappers.

"I can't hold any of you. I may be be longer than you two, but you guys weigh a bit more than my max carry weight, I think."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Then I guess we're gonna have to run at full sprint. Hey, be sure to wait up for us in case we're a little.... slow I suppose. Anyone able to give either of us a ride?" Raymond asked.

An idea lit Ariana. "I just so happen to have lots of spare fabric, perhaps enough to make me a little "seat" and I can tie the ends to the leg of the strongest dragon and voila! I have my ride!" She said.
"Then I guess we're gonna have to run at full sprint. Hey, be sure to wait up for us in case we're a little.... slow I suppose. Anyone able to give either of us a ride?" Raymond asked.

An idea lit Ariana. "I just so happen to have lots of spare fabric, perhaps enough to make me a little "seat" and I can tie the ends to the leg of the strongest dragon and voila! I have my ride!" She said.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
((I'm going to have to leave, I sadly have to many roleplays going on.))
((I'm going to have to leave, I sadly have to many roleplays going on.))
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17