Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | v a l l e y c l a n (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@xCrimsonCatx

``It's alright. It's your first hunt.`` She meowed.
She tasted the air, a mouse lay behind the bush. ``Watch me catch this mouse.``
She crept towards it in a perfect hunting crouch. She was about a tail length away and then she pounced. She caught the mouse and nipped the back of its neck.
@xCrimsonCatx

``It's alright. It's your first hunt.`` She meowed.
She tasted the air, a mouse lay behind the bush. ``Watch me catch this mouse.``
She crept towards it in a perfect hunting crouch. She was about a tail length away and then she pounced. She caught the mouse and nipped the back of its neck.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw

Firepaw looked on in admiration. "You made it look super easy." Firepaw than tried to mimic Redlark's crouch. "Like this right?" Firepaw than started creeping forward slowly.
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw

Firepaw looked on in admiration. "You made it look super easy." Firepaw than tried to mimic Redlark's crouch. "Like this right?" Firepaw than started creeping forward slowly.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
``Exactly! Good job! That can also be useful for battling.`` She meowed. She looked up at the sky seeing the sun was high, ``Let's go back to camp, you must be hungry. Because I am!``
``Exactly! Good job! That can also be useful for battling.`` She meowed. She looked up at the sky seeing the sun was high, ``Let's go back to camp, you must be hungry. Because I am!``
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
Laurelheart lay in the nursery, her eyes staring up at the ceiling. I should've reacted better to that. I probably hurt his feelings. She thought, thinking back to a little white earlier when Amaranthbuzz told her about wanting kits of his own. It just shocked me, I'll explain my actions to him, hopefully he's still here, or at least close enough to camp.

And just as she got up a terrible pain racked through her body. Laurelheart didn't think she'd yowled so loud. She slumped back into her next. "Somebody help me!"
Laurelheart lay in the nursery, her eyes staring up at the ceiling. I should've reacted better to that. I probably hurt his feelings. She thought, thinking back to a little white earlier when Amaranthbuzz told her about wanting kits of his own. It just shocked me, I'll explain my actions to him, hopefully he's still here, or at least close enough to camp.

And just as she got up a terrible pain racked through her body. Laurelheart didn't think she'd yowled so loud. She slumped back into her next. "Somebody help me!"
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
((Aye, I've been gone for the past day, so sorry for the late reply.

@Crumbleless ((Yes, I'm subbed haha

Splinterpelt's tail twitched in slight annoyance, but he managed a small purr of fake delight. "Oh, he's doing just well." He murmured, placing his tail between his leader and apprentice. The tom quietly watched the both of them exchange sharp words, Galepaw's anger for Specklestar blatantly obvious. Hearing the command to leave, Splinterpelt briskly rose, gesturing for his apprentice to follow him. When they left the camp and were far enough away from the other cats, it was then when Splinterpelt began to speak.

"Do you honestly believe you'll get very far with that attitude of yours?" He snarled as he whirled towards Galepaw. His eyes glimmered with disgust. "If you hate someone, you don't show it to them. Instead, you pity their ignorance and satisfy yourself that eventually you will get your revenge. Understand?" Splinterpelt hissed. "When we return, you'll give her the best heartfelt apology you can. Make it sound as if you really mean it. I don't want her suspecting you and I definitely don't want her to suspect me."

Raventooth opened her mouth to continue the story, only when she heard the other queen, Laurelheart, begin to yowl inside the nursery. Quickly, she rose to her paws and raced inside the den. "Oh sweet, you're going to have kits!" She exclaimed. "Dawnpetal!" She cried, trying to comfort Laurelheart the best she could.
((Aye, I've been gone for the past day, so sorry for the late reply.

@Crumbleless ((Yes, I'm subbed haha

Splinterpelt's tail twitched in slight annoyance, but he managed a small purr of fake delight. "Oh, he's doing just well." He murmured, placing his tail between his leader and apprentice. The tom quietly watched the both of them exchange sharp words, Galepaw's anger for Specklestar blatantly obvious. Hearing the command to leave, Splinterpelt briskly rose, gesturing for his apprentice to follow him. When they left the camp and were far enough away from the other cats, it was then when Splinterpelt began to speak.

"Do you honestly believe you'll get very far with that attitude of yours?" He snarled as he whirled towards Galepaw. His eyes glimmered with disgust. "If you hate someone, you don't show it to them. Instead, you pity their ignorance and satisfy yourself that eventually you will get your revenge. Understand?" Splinterpelt hissed. "When we return, you'll give her the best heartfelt apology you can. Make it sound as if you really mean it. I don't want her suspecting you and I definitely don't want her to suspect me."

Raventooth opened her mouth to continue the story, only when she heard the other queen, Laurelheart, begin to yowl inside the nursery. Quickly, she rose to her paws and raced inside the den. "Oh sweet, you're going to have kits!" She exclaimed. "Dawnpetal!" She cried, trying to comfort Laurelheart the best she could.
rPflwkH.png
@Ilovepits
Speckpaw
Speckpaw sighed as she watched Moondusk finish and pad up to them. "We may as well get going then. Right?" The young cat flicked an ear as they heard Laurelheart's yowl and turned to Moondusk. "I think she'll be fine. Laurelheart probably doesn't want the whole of the clan in the nursery with her..." They trailed off for a moment before speaking again. "Not that I don't like her. She's a nice cat. It's just... Speckpaw wasn'tz sure why she was at a loss for words but desperatly tried to find something to say as she wracked her brain.

Subbed now
Galepaw
Galepaw followed after Splinterpelt, his eyes darting about to the cats around them. He ignored the screech from the nursery as he padded out of camp. I guess he's sort of right... He straightened his back a bit and tilted his head to meet Splinterpelt's harsh gaze. "I understand, Splinterpelt. I'll make sure to talk to her when we return."
As desperate as he was to call Splinterpelt off he started to understand that if he was as much a fluff brain as he had been then he could seriously damage himself and his mentor. Though, Splinterpelt isn't one I should really care about.
@Ilovepits
Speckpaw
Speckpaw sighed as she watched Moondusk finish and pad up to them. "We may as well get going then. Right?" The young cat flicked an ear as they heard Laurelheart's yowl and turned to Moondusk. "I think she'll be fine. Laurelheart probably doesn't want the whole of the clan in the nursery with her..." They trailed off for a moment before speaking again. "Not that I don't like her. She's a nice cat. It's just... Speckpaw wasn'tz sure why she was at a loss for words but desperatly tried to find something to say as she wracked her brain.

Subbed now
Galepaw
Galepaw followed after Splinterpelt, his eyes darting about to the cats around them. He ignored the screech from the nursery as he padded out of camp. I guess he's sort of right... He straightened his back a bit and tilted his head to meet Splinterpelt's harsh gaze. "I understand, Splinterpelt. I'll make sure to talk to her when we return."
As desperate as he was to call Splinterpelt off he started to understand that if he was as much a fluff brain as he had been then he could seriously damage himself and his mentor. Though, Splinterpelt isn't one I should really care about.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Crumbleless
Moondusk

The tom sighed and flicked his paw shaking some dirt off."Alright that's fine come on he meowed they where wasting daylight just standing around here. Without anything he slipped out of the clan and started padding to the training field. He began to think what they should do, may practice sneaking up on others.
Morningpaw

The she-cat woke up from her sleep and looked around smacking her jaws. Her claws ached from getting moss for the elders She began to nibble at her claws taking bits of pieces from them. She sighed as only a little bit came off. Shifting uncomfortably in her nest she got up and walked out side bored and wanting to talk to someone. Sitting down she looked at her paws waiting to see if anyone would come and talk to her.
@Crumbleless
Moondusk

The tom sighed and flicked his paw shaking some dirt off."Alright that's fine come on he meowed they where wasting daylight just standing around here. Without anything he slipped out of the clan and started padding to the training field. He began to think what they should do, may practice sneaking up on others.
Morningpaw

The she-cat woke up from her sleep and looked around smacking her jaws. Her claws ached from getting moss for the elders She began to nibble at her claws taking bits of pieces from them. She sighed as only a little bit came off. Shifting uncomfortably in her nest she got up and walked out side bored and wanting to talk to someone. Sitting down she looked at her paws waiting to see if anyone would come and talk to her.
Please tell me this isn't dead
Please tell me this isn't dead
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@AndomedaGalaxy nope it's not dead..)
@AndomedaGalaxy nope it's not dead..)
Splinterpelt nodded, beginning to weave his way through plants and bushes tothe river. "Good." As he walked, he felt his heart ache with his hatred and anger. But now, now he had someone to use, someone with as much hatred as him. He would train Galepaw to the best of his ability, turn him into a formidable opponent. When he reached the river, he began to patrol along it's side. "Scent the are occasionally." Splinterpelt instructed. "When we're done, we'll fish." As he walked, he watched the rushing water with a quiet gaze.
Splinterpelt nodded, beginning to weave his way through plants and bushes tothe river. "Good." As he walked, he felt his heart ache with his hatred and anger. But now, now he had someone to use, someone with as much hatred as him. He would train Galepaw to the best of his ability, turn him into a formidable opponent. When he reached the river, he began to patrol along it's side. "Scent the are occasionally." Splinterpelt instructed. "When we're done, we'll fish." As he walked, he watched the rushing water with a quiet gaze.
rPflwkH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9