Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | v a l l e y c l a n (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@xCrimsonCatx

``Why don't we practice some hunting? That's always necessary! Follow me.`` She purred.
``Hunting is tricky when you first start, it may look easy.`` She meowed.
@xCrimsonCatx

``Why don't we practice some hunting? That's always necessary! Follow me.`` She purred.
``Hunting is tricky when you first start, it may look easy.`` She meowed.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@SketchedRaven
Firepaw
Firepaw stood and walked closely behind her mentor. "Yes it is! I can't wait t help provide for my clan." Firepaw said overjoyed. Her tail raised high as she trotted. Firepaw was exited to be an apprentice, but she couldn't wait to be a warrior. So she vowed to do her best and train the hardest.
@SketchedRaven
Firepaw
Firepaw stood and walked closely behind her mentor. "Yes it is! I can't wait t help provide for my clan." Firepaw said overjoyed. Her tail raised high as she trotted. Firepaw was exited to be an apprentice, but she couldn't wait to be a warrior. So she vowed to do her best and train the hardest.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@xCrimsonCatx

She smiled, her apprentice had such a good mood. Better than her first days. She stopped in the forest turning to Firepaw, ``Can You smell anything?``
@xCrimsonCatx

She smiled, her apprentice had such a good mood. Better than her first days. She stopped in the forest turning to Firepaw, ``Can You smell anything?``
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw
Firepaw stood still. Raising her head slighting whilst sniffing the air. Confusion rattled in her brain. "What could it be? She smelt something, but she wasn't sure what it was." Firepaw thought. She looked over to her mentor "Um maybe a mouse?" Firepaw meowed unsurely.
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw
Firepaw stood still. Raising her head slighting whilst sniffing the air. Confusion rattled in her brain. "What could it be? She smelt something, but she wasn't sure what it was." Firepaw thought. She looked over to her mentor "Um maybe a mouse?" Firepaw meowed unsurely.
2A6X4Q7.png
@Crumbleless
Specklestar

Specklestar padded down from the mound and walked through the crowd of cats. She watched their faces as they smiled or nodded in respect. One particular face caught her pale green eyes. It was a face of anger and resentment that sent a chill down her spine. It was the youthful face of a newly appointed apprentice. The fur on the ruff of his neck was prickled upward and Specklestar's tail flicked with a pang of this disrespect.

She waltzed over to Splinterpelt and his poignant apprentice, and smiled sweetly at his mentor.
"How are you finding training an apprentice, Splinterpelt?" She asked. "I hope Galepaw isn't causing too much trouble."

She was Galepaw's superior and she wasn't going to let some tenderfooted scrap of fur intimidate her. If Galepaw had a problem with her, he needed to confront her, and it could be resolved verbally... or physically.
@Crumbleless
Specklestar

Specklestar padded down from the mound and walked through the crowd of cats. She watched their faces as they smiled or nodded in respect. One particular face caught her pale green eyes. It was a face of anger and resentment that sent a chill down her spine. It was the youthful face of a newly appointed apprentice. The fur on the ruff of his neck was prickled upward and Specklestar's tail flicked with a pang of this disrespect.

She waltzed over to Splinterpelt and his poignant apprentice, and smiled sweetly at his mentor.
"How are you finding training an apprentice, Splinterpelt?" She asked. "I hope Galepaw isn't causing too much trouble."

She was Galepaw's superior and she wasn't going to let some tenderfooted scrap of fur intimidate her. If Galepaw had a problem with her, he needed to confront her, and it could be resolved verbally... or physically.
Galepaw
Galepaw stared up at his mentor for a moment as Specklestar began to talk to them. He squinted his eyes for a moment before turning to his leader. She'll die for this... I swear. Galepaw wasn't about to give up just because his terrible leader found him to be too much of a problem. "I'm right here you know. And I'm not causing any trouble."

Galepaw couldn't beat her with his claws right now but he may as well try to beat her with his words. "Me and Splinterpelt were planning to do the River patrol and then practice fishing and then fighting." The tom desperatly wanted to growl at Specklestar but didn't want to show too much of his hatred.
Galepaw
Galepaw stared up at his mentor for a moment as Specklestar began to talk to them. He squinted his eyes for a moment before turning to his leader. She'll die for this... I swear. Galepaw wasn't about to give up just because his terrible leader found him to be too much of a problem. "I'm right here you know. And I'm not causing any trouble."

Galepaw couldn't beat her with his claws right now but he may as well try to beat her with his words. "Me and Splinterpelt were planning to do the River patrol and then practice fishing and then fighting." The tom desperatly wanted to growl at Specklestar but didn't want to show too much of his hatred.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Crumbleless
Specklestar
She stared at Galepaw as his snark comment passed through the air.

"The only patrol you'll be doing will be around the camp 20 times if you don't hold that sharp tongue of yours." She quipped.

She had no tolerance for unprecedented rudeness, and she was already under pressure of organising the chaos of all the cats. She turned to the little tykes mentor and whispered in his ear.

"You should teach your apprentice the value of respect, maybe? You can take the river patrol now, on the condition that you give him a proper earbending, otherwise there'll be consequences for both of you. Now get out of my sight."

@Crumbleless
Specklestar
She stared at Galepaw as his snark comment passed through the air.

"The only patrol you'll be doing will be around the camp 20 times if you don't hold that sharp tongue of yours." She quipped.

She had no tolerance for unprecedented rudeness, and she was already under pressure of organising the chaos of all the cats. She turned to the little tykes mentor and whispered in his ear.

"You should teach your apprentice the value of respect, maybe? You can take the river patrol now, on the condition that you give him a proper earbending, otherwise there'll be consequences for both of you. Now get out of my sight."

@xCrimsonCatx

She tasted the air, definitely not a mouse. It smelt like a mouse, but a bitterness was with it. ``It's a rat. No cat really eats them, but they're good to kill, they reproduce very quickly.`` She meowed.

``Would you like to try hunting it?`` She asked her.
@xCrimsonCatx

She tasted the air, definitely not a mouse. It smelt like a mouse, but a bitterness was with it. ``It's a rat. No cat really eats them, but they're good to kill, they reproduce very quickly.`` She meowed.

``Would you like to try hunting it?`` She asked her.
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw

Firepaw looked at her mentor and mewed. "Yes I'll try." Firepaw crouched down low to the ground. Making her tail parallel to the earth to help her balance. Slowly Firepaw stalked forward. Not paying attention she stepped on a twig, snapping it. The noise alerted the rat of Firepaw's presence. Quickly it scurried away. "Fox dung!" Firepaw hissed.
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw

Firepaw looked at her mentor and mewed. "Yes I'll try." Firepaw crouched down low to the ground. Making her tail parallel to the earth to help her balance. Slowly Firepaw stalked forward. Not paying attention she stepped on a twig, snapping it. The noise alerted the rat of Firepaw's presence. Quickly it scurried away. "Fox dung!" Firepaw hissed.
2A6X4Q7.png
@crumbleless
Moondusk

He looked behind at his apprentice and h rolled his eyes.What is with that mose brain " he thought to himself before picking up a trush and biting into it. Once he was done he padded to his apprentice and it was almost as if you couldn't hear Moondusk considering that he was a light wate cat
@crumbleless
Moondusk

He looked behind at his apprentice and h rolled his eyes.What is with that mose brain " he thought to himself before picking up a trush and biting into it. Once he was done he padded to his apprentice and it was almost as if you couldn't hear Moondusk considering that he was a light wate cat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9