Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
Adonia smiled back, "Don't worry, I'll manage just fine. Now get some sleep alright?"
Adonia smiled back, "Don't worry, I'll manage just fine. Now get some sleep alright?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Kaito nodded. "Well, alright then, If you do ever end up sleeping," he yawned, pausing his sentence. "Have a good night and... sweet dreams."

He finally dropped down to the ground with the bug close to him as he went into a peaceful slumber.
Kaito nodded. "Well, alright then, If you do ever end up sleeping," he yawned, pausing his sentence. "Have a good night and... sweet dreams."

He finally dropped down to the ground with the bug close to him as he went into a peaceful slumber.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
"You too." She said quietly as she resumed her watch.

After a few hours Adonia woke up Kaito for his watch, and took a much needed rest. When she finally pulled herself from foggy, unremarkable dreams. She yawned, and stretched, and then made her way over to Kaito, who didn't seem to notice her awakening.

"Hey, Kaito; you better not be dozing over there! We need to eat breakfast and get going, I can hunt, if you are still tired?"
"You too." She said quietly as she resumed her watch.

After a few hours Adonia woke up Kaito for his watch, and took a much needed rest. When she finally pulled herself from foggy, unremarkable dreams. She yawned, and stretched, and then made her way over to Kaito, who didn't seem to notice her awakening.

"Hey, Kaito; you better not be dozing over there! We need to eat breakfast and get going, I can hunt, if you are still tired?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito shuffled around as he mumbled. "Please... just 2 more minutes.."

The little bug he had was slightly moving on his body, to which Kaito shuddered and opened one eye, before stopping the bug by pinning it on the floor. "Say what!?"

He stood up, energized. "Breakfast? Oh Windsinger! I'm hungry alright!" he grinned. "Good... morning?" he said, unsure if there was dawn or dusk in the Woods.
Kaito shuffled around as he mumbled. "Please... just 2 more minutes.."

The little bug he had was slightly moving on his body, to which Kaito shuddered and opened one eye, before stopping the bug by pinning it on the floor. "Say what!?"

He stood up, energized. "Breakfast? Oh Windsinger! I'm hungry alright!" he grinned. "Good... morning?" he said, unsure if there was dawn or dusk in the Woods.
Adonia smiled at him. "Morning I think. So how about it? Who wants to hunt, or should be do it together?"
Adonia smiled at him. "Morning I think. So how about it? Who wants to hunt, or should be do it together?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito smiled and nodded. "I think I'll take the option of both of us hunting. I mean, we're stronger in numbers anyway."

He got up and strolled around the area. "Hmm.. do you smell anything?"
Kaito smiled and nodded. "I think I'll take the option of both of us hunting. I mean, we're stronger in numbers anyway."

He got up and strolled around the area. "Hmm.. do you smell anything?"
Adonia lifted her head up and took a whiff of the air. "Not really, but I smell mud, so there is some form of water nearby. If it is clean we might be able to catch something by it." Adonia gestured with her head the direction it was in. "This way."
Adonia lifted her head up and took a whiff of the air. "Not really, but I smell mud, so there is some form of water nearby. If it is clean we might be able to catch something by it." Adonia gestured with her head the direction it was in. "This way."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito walked with her after the scent of mud. "Hmm, so do you like eating fish? I honestly prefer meat." he grinned.
Kaito walked with her after the scent of mud. "Hmm, so do you like eating fish? I honestly prefer meat." he grinned.
"I feel the same, I can eat fish, but I can still hardly stomach it without eventually getting sick. I was thinking more a goose or a sugarstalker or something will be by the water. I hope it's clean, cause I'm starving, and really thirsty."
"I feel the same, I can eat fish, but I can still hardly stomach it without eventually getting sick. I was thinking more a goose or a sugarstalker or something will be by the water. I hope it's clean, cause I'm starving, and really thirsty."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

"Yeah same," the Wildclaw agreed. "Perhaps a nice duck or something..."

When they reached the body of water, they saw that it was in a small stream. Kaito backed up a bit when he saw a small heron, waiting by the water to catch fish. "Shh, I spotted a bird."
"Yeah same," the Wildclaw agreed. "Perhaps a nice duck or something..."

When they reached the body of water, they saw that it was in a small stream. Kaito backed up a bit when he saw a small heron, waiting by the water to catch fish. "Shh, I spotted a bird."
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28