Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(Yeah things are okay! The problem is I don't have wifi at home, and school is making me pretty busy. I still haven't forgotten about this at all! I'll still reply! Sorry so much for this long delay)
(Yeah things are okay! The problem is I don't have wifi at home, and school is making me pretty busy. I still haven't forgotten about this at all! I'll still reply! Sorry so much for this long delay)
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
(I missed this RP so much c: )

Kaito's head feathers slowly raised up, but he didn't move a single inch, not wanting to falter before Adonia. It would seem as if he was not fit for anything she would have done, besides, he was getting used to her. Something in her eyes told him she was keeping something, but he couldn't decipher it very well. He didn't want her to hide anything from him, at least, he trusted her, and he hoped that she trusted him as well.

He blinked when she rested her head down to him, gently rubbing her head against him. He felt slightly that his heart would skip a beat. Without thinking much, he leaned in and slowly rubbed his muzzle to hers. He blushed, realizing what he was doing, and then craned his neck away, looking nervous. He didn't want to keep quiet - he had to explain his actions either way.

He turned his gaze back to her, a little more confidence filled in the nervous gaps. "Adonia, can I confess to you something?"
(I missed this RP so much c: )

Kaito's head feathers slowly raised up, but he didn't move a single inch, not wanting to falter before Adonia. It would seem as if he was not fit for anything she would have done, besides, he was getting used to her. Something in her eyes told him she was keeping something, but he couldn't decipher it very well. He didn't want her to hide anything from him, at least, he trusted her, and he hoped that she trusted him as well.

He blinked when she rested her head down to him, gently rubbing her head against him. He felt slightly that his heart would skip a beat. Without thinking much, he leaned in and slowly rubbed his muzzle to hers. He blushed, realizing what he was doing, and then craned his neck away, looking nervous. He didn't want to keep quiet - he had to explain his actions either way.

He turned his gaze back to her, a little more confidence filled in the nervous gaps. "Adonia, can I confess to you something?"
( :3 )

Adonia's head craned away slightly, her head feathers rustling gently in equal parts anxiousness and hopefulness. The fire of confidence was growing in her companion's eyes, and Adonia straightened her body to brace for whatever he would tell her. From his demeanor, it seemed to be something good.

Under Adonia's jungle green fur a blush formed, but her eyes remained firm and focused as she nodded her head with a bit of nervousness. Hesitantly, she whispered to Kaito. "Yes. What is it?"
( :3 )

Adonia's head craned away slightly, her head feathers rustling gently in equal parts anxiousness and hopefulness. The fire of confidence was growing in her companion's eyes, and Adonia straightened her body to brace for whatever he would tell her. From his demeanor, it seemed to be something good.

Under Adonia's jungle green fur a blush formed, but her eyes remained firm and focused as she nodded her head with a bit of nervousness. Hesitantly, she whispered to Kaito. "Yes. What is it?"
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Kaito shuffled slightly, trying to phrase his words so he wouldn't sound too awkward. But there really wasn't much to phrase as it was only about three words long:

"Adonia... I love you," Kaito finally whispered back, heart racing. He took a few breaths and awaited her response. Would she have the same feelings for me?
Kaito shuffled slightly, trying to phrase his words so he wouldn't sound too awkward. But there really wasn't much to phrase as it was only about three words long:

"Adonia... I love you," Kaito finally whispered back, heart racing. He took a few breaths and awaited her response. Would she have the same feelings for me?
Adonia's eyes crinkled in joy at his confession, and she almost knocked Kaito over in her excitement. With a wide grin, she nuzzled Kaito's head affectionately before backing off a bit. "Kaito, I love you too."

Adonia laid next to Kaito contently, nuzzling her nose into his shoulder before continuing. "I think I have for awhile. I don't think I could just leave you when this journey ends. You're so important to me." Adonia's honey colored eyes met Kaito's, confidence and determination burning in them. "I don't know how your clan will react when and if you tell them, but what I do know is that I will be beside you, as long as you'll have me. I promise."
Adonia's eyes crinkled in joy at his confession, and she almost knocked Kaito over in her excitement. With a wide grin, she nuzzled Kaito's head affectionately before backing off a bit. "Kaito, I love you too."

Adonia laid next to Kaito contently, nuzzling her nose into his shoulder before continuing. "I think I have for awhile. I don't think I could just leave you when this journey ends. You're so important to me." Adonia's honey colored eyes met Kaito's, confidence and determination burning in them. "I don't know how your clan will react when and if you tell them, but what I do know is that I will be beside you, as long as you'll have me. I promise."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Ahh I hate posting here because I know that you have other RL commitments or are just not interested in posting here sometimes, the same happens to me, but have you forgotten about this?)
(Ahh I hate posting here because I know that you have other RL commitments or are just not interested in posting here sometimes, the same happens to me, but have you forgotten about this?)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(No, I haven't forgotten. In fact, I'm still planning to continue! Maybe some writing block here and there, but I'm still not going to abandon this. Again, sorry for the huge delay.)

Kaito laid next to her, looking content and relieved. He seemed much more relaxed and joyful after this whole confession had gone well.

"I'm glad, I've never guessed you'd love me back..." he blushed, slightly looking away. "But what about your clan? Would they accept this? As far as I know, my clan is going to be surprised, but they'll get over it... hopefully."

He, too, was unsure of the whole thing. But Adonia seemed to be his goal now, a bigger goal than being part of a cadre or having a job in the clan. He felt like a huge door of possibilities could open, and he could break free from his previous dull days. With Adonia, he could do so much more, and since she had the same sense of adventure as him, it was double the joy for him.
(No, I haven't forgotten. In fact, I'm still planning to continue! Maybe some writing block here and there, but I'm still not going to abandon this. Again, sorry for the huge delay.)

Kaito laid next to her, looking content and relieved. He seemed much more relaxed and joyful after this whole confession had gone well.

"I'm glad, I've never guessed you'd love me back..." he blushed, slightly looking away. "But what about your clan? Would they accept this? As far as I know, my clan is going to be surprised, but they'll get over it... hopefully."

He, too, was unsure of the whole thing. But Adonia seemed to be his goal now, a bigger goal than being part of a cadre or having a job in the clan. He felt like a huge door of possibilities could open, and he could break free from his previous dull days. With Adonia, he could do so much more, and since she had the same sense of adventure as him, it was double the joy for him.
(AHHHHHHHHHHHH :3) (Delays are fine! Just wanted to know if you were still interested in this :) )

Adonia chuckled gently at him. "They'll be fine with it, we're always open to change and new dragons. If any of them are not, then they'll just be ignored." Adonia eyes glittered as she watched Kaito. How did she get this lucky?

Adonia rested her head against Kaito's. "Kaito, you know what? I am so happy right now; I feel like I can take on anything, with you by my side."

(sorry mine is short! I'm watching a live stream right now!)
(AHHHHHHHHHHHH :3) (Delays are fine! Just wanted to know if you were still interested in this :) )

Adonia chuckled gently at him. "They'll be fine with it, we're always open to change and new dragons. If any of them are not, then they'll just be ignored." Adonia eyes glittered as she watched Kaito. How did she get this lucky?

Adonia rested her head against Kaito's. "Kaito, you know what? I am so happy right now; I feel like I can take on anything, with you by my side."

(sorry mine is short! I'm watching a live stream right now!)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(It's fine! I'm intensely playing a video game right now xD )

Kaito nodded. "True," he sighed softly, enjoying the moment with her. He seemed pleased with just cuddling close.

"Me too," he admitted. "I feel like the two of us together make the best couple in all of Sornieth... I feel much more complete when I'm with you," he stared at her with earnest eyes, talking from his heart.
(It's fine! I'm intensely playing a video game right now xD )

Kaito nodded. "True," he sighed softly, enjoying the moment with her. He seemed pleased with just cuddling close.

"Me too," he admitted. "I feel like the two of us together make the best couple in all of Sornieth... I feel much more complete when I'm with you," he stared at her with earnest eyes, talking from his heart.
Adonia smiled softly and nuzzled herself against Kaito's cheek, feeling as though just being here next to him was a testament to her own feelings. Eventually, she forced herself to pull away from Kaito and stand back up. The sun was still up in the sky, and they had things to do.

"Hey Kaito, we should probably get going if we want to get everything before our deadline." Adonia stretched out her neck and wings, which were stiff from the somewhat awkward position the cuddling had trapped her in. She moved to stand in the direction of the Labyrinth and rose her snout to scent the wind. It felt calm; there was nothing beside the slight breeze and the pleasant smell of the sweetgrass under their feet.
Adonia smiled softly and nuzzled herself against Kaito's cheek, feeling as though just being here next to him was a testament to her own feelings. Eventually, she forced herself to pull away from Kaito and stand back up. The sun was still up in the sky, and they had things to do.

"Hey Kaito, we should probably get going if we want to get everything before our deadline." Adonia stretched out her neck and wings, which were stiff from the somewhat awkward position the cuddling had trapped her in. She moved to stand in the direction of the Labyrinth and rose her snout to scent the wind. It felt calm; there was nothing beside the slight breeze and the pleasant smell of the sweetgrass under their feet.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28