Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
"That's a bit of an odd question." Adonia hummed in thought. "I don't think she really cares all that much, she probably doesn't even know I exist. I don't even think she would care at all if she thought I followed the Lightweaver."

"If you don't mind me asking, what Deity do you follow? They're all fine by the way, I'm not one for sorting people by something like this." (this or that? idk lel)
"That's a bit of an odd question." Adonia hummed in thought. "I don't think she really cares all that much, she probably doesn't even know I exist. I don't even think she would care at all if she thought I followed the Lightweaver."

"If you don't mind me asking, what Deity do you follow? They're all fine by the way, I'm not one for sorting people by something like this." (this or that? idk lel)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
"Well, I thought your deity would care since they aren't fond of Light dragons themselves," he commented. "You know, Rin, one of our mages, is a huge fanatic of the Ruins and Woods, but has to dress a certain way to get into the Woods so she doesn't get harmed." He shrugged. "Maybe it's not the god, but certain clans..."

He stared into the sky. "I follow the Tidelord and Windsinger, but my clan doesn't really know that I worship Tidefather because well... I don't know which deity I would actually kneel down to the most," he turned to her. "It feels like we need to worship them all because without any of them, this very world wouldn't even exist... only the Shade, that is..." he shrugged again. "Although that's a very good question," he smiled. "I like to ask thought-provoking questions, mostly because it's interesting to hear opinions, and even fancy some of my clan's mages a little~"
"Well, I thought your deity would care since they aren't fond of Light dragons themselves," he commented. "You know, Rin, one of our mages, is a huge fanatic of the Ruins and Woods, but has to dress a certain way to get into the Woods so she doesn't get harmed." He shrugged. "Maybe it's not the god, but certain clans..."

He stared into the sky. "I follow the Tidelord and Windsinger, but my clan doesn't really know that I worship Tidefather because well... I don't know which deity I would actually kneel down to the most," he turned to her. "It feels like we need to worship them all because without any of them, this very world wouldn't even exist... only the Shade, that is..." he shrugged again. "Although that's a very good question," he smiled. "I like to ask thought-provoking questions, mostly because it's interesting to hear opinions, and even fancy some of my clan's mages a little~"
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Adonia hummed again. "I like that idea. Worshiping all of them. I'm not sure if I would do it myself, but that certainly seems like a peaceful ideal. Shame that some dragons get so pent up over stuff like this." Adonia shook her head sadly.

"I think we are about halfway through the Grove by now, we're making good time. There aren't that many clans closer to the Crescent, too much power and magic for most dragons to stand. That's why we're going to go a bit around it. The clans there are also usually completely loyal to Shadowmother, and aren't too open to out-of-flight visitors. We'll have to probably sleep in the Woods tonight, but if we're lucky we'll find a tree or cliff to rest on."
Adonia hummed again. "I like that idea. Worshiping all of them. I'm not sure if I would do it myself, but that certainly seems like a peaceful ideal. Shame that some dragons get so pent up over stuff like this." Adonia shook her head sadly.

"I think we are about halfway through the Grove by now, we're making good time. There aren't that many clans closer to the Crescent, too much power and magic for most dragons to stand. That's why we're going to go a bit around it. The clans there are also usually completely loyal to Shadowmother, and aren't too open to out-of-flight visitors. We'll have to probably sleep in the Woods tonight, but if we're lucky we'll find a tree or cliff to rest on."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

"I hope we can some day get the gods back together as peaceful allies, and let everyone be merciful," he sighed as he kept silent.

"Yeah, I think it'll help to go around," he spoke, still being wary as they entered the Grove. I personally don't want to get deeper than the Grove, the Foxfire Brambles are pretty sharp."

He was on the lookout for any sign of the Ruins. He would remember that they were pretty large, some pillars still standing, yet brambled were climbing up the ruins, and some were just crushed.

"Say, aren't the Ghostlight Ruins part of Beastclans?" he asked Adonia.
"I hope we can some day get the gods back together as peaceful allies, and let everyone be merciful," he sighed as he kept silent.

"Yeah, I think it'll help to go around," he spoke, still being wary as they entered the Grove. I personally don't want to get deeper than the Grove, the Foxfire Brambles are pretty sharp."

He was on the lookout for any sign of the Ruins. He would remember that they were pretty large, some pillars still standing, yet brambled were climbing up the ruins, and some were just crushed.

"Say, aren't the Ghostlight Ruins part of Beastclans?" he asked Adonia.
"It is one of the most popular places in the Woods for Beastclans to gather. There are mostly only Long-Necks though. I'm more worried about the Infestation Hounds, and if there is a Wendigo patrolling the Ruins. There are some things we can do to keep away the Wendigos, the other beasts not so much. We might be able to make some charms to repel some of the spirits, but probably nothing too strong."
"It is one of the most popular places in the Woods for Beastclans to gather. There are mostly only Long-Necks though. I'm more worried about the Infestation Hounds, and if there is a Wendigo patrolling the Ruins. There are some things we can do to keep away the Wendigos, the other beasts not so much. We might be able to make some charms to repel some of the spirits, but probably nothing too strong."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito stared at her, tilting his head. "Wait, you mean we won't fight them? Are you kidding!? I'm willing to fight them all!" he kind of hopped excitedly, and then calmed down. "But I suppose they're way too strong than in the Scorched Forest... I guess I'll go with your plan."
Kaito stared at her, tilting his head. "Wait, you mean we won't fight them? Are you kidding!? I'm willing to fight them all!" he kind of hopped excitedly, and then calmed down. "But I suppose they're way too strong than in the Scorched Forest... I guess I'll go with your plan."
"We can fight them, a bit. Fighting all of them is probably not the best idea." Adonia chuckled. "Though, with you bouncing around like that we might just scare off the ghosts." Adonia smiled at him as she ducked under a branch.

"Hey, what's that?" Adonia veered to the side of the "path" they were following. She stopped in front of a large, and horribly gnarled tree. In the center of one of the bark spirals an ancient looking golden ring glistened temptingly. "Hey, there's writing on it, can you read it? it doesn't look like any Dragonic language I know."

(btw what is your sig?)
"We can fight them, a bit. Fighting all of them is probably not the best idea." Adonia chuckled. "Though, with you bouncing around like that we might just scare off the ghosts." Adonia smiled at him as she ducked under a branch.

"Hey, what's that?" Adonia veered to the side of the "path" they were following. She stopped in front of a large, and horribly gnarled tree. In the center of one of the bark spirals an ancient looking golden ring glistened temptingly. "Hey, there's writing on it, can you read it? it doesn't look like any Dragonic language I know."

(btw what is your sig?)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

Kaito veered to the side, making sure that no other dragons were nearby.

"Uhh," he looked at the tree, trying to decipher what it says. "Maybe it's only readable by Nocturnes? Dunno, but it seems like this tree is a tree we shouldn't be around with...?" he was afraid it belonged to some clan, or the 'start' of a clan territory.

(My sig is Monstercat... I know it ain't clear there but it's just a cat opening its mouth that wears headphones and a purple handkerchief around its neck xD the Monstercat Uncaged version though)
Kaito veered to the side, making sure that no other dragons were nearby.

"Uhh," he looked at the tree, trying to decipher what it says. "Maybe it's only readable by Nocturnes? Dunno, but it seems like this tree is a tree we shouldn't be around with...?" he was afraid it belonged to some clan, or the 'start' of a clan territory.

(My sig is Monstercat... I know it ain't clear there but it's just a cat opening its mouth that wears headphones and a purple handkerchief around its neck xD the Monstercat Uncaged version though)
(It still looks really cool! even if it cut off a bit)

"Hmmm... doesn't look like Nocturne writing I've seen at least. It looks so old, huh. I don't really think it's a good idea to take it, but it certainly is interesting." Adonia walked away from the tree back to the path. "We should keep going."
(It still looks really cool! even if it cut off a bit)

"Hmmm... doesn't look like Nocturne writing I've seen at least. It looks so old, huh. I don't really think it's a good idea to take it, but it certainly is interesting." Adonia walked away from the tree back to the path. "We should keep going."
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Thanks! :D )

Kaito nodded in agreement and trekked alongside her. "It would have been nice to take it, but who knows... it could trigger anything..."
(Thanks! :D )

Kaito nodded in agreement and trekked alongside her. "It would have been nice to take it, but who knows... it could trigger anything..."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28