Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(Hey?)
(Hey?)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
(I'm going through some intense exams, I'll reply asap!)
(I'm going through some intense exams, I'll reply asap!)
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Kaito realized that he was almost sent off track and almost forgot about his original mission. "Oh yeah! I don't want to meet a grumpy Inx," he replied. "And also, I want to know him more as a clanmate and friend."

The wildclaw tried to remember what was their current objective. "Wait, Adonia, I'm sorry, but what were we suppose to do? I'm very forgetful."

(man, we still have a mission to do, I hope your hype isn't down, I've just came back from exams;; )
Kaito realized that he was almost sent off track and almost forgot about his original mission. "Oh yeah! I don't want to meet a grumpy Inx," he replied. "And also, I want to know him more as a clanmate and friend."

The wildclaw tried to remember what was their current objective. "Wait, Adonia, I'm sorry, but what were we suppose to do? I'm very forgetful."

(man, we still have a mission to do, I hope your hype isn't down, I've just came back from exams;; )
(No problem man, i know it's hard getting back into a RP after awhile! I'm a bit busy tonight, but I'll respond as soon as I'm able! I hope you did well on your exams!)
(No problem man, i know it's hard getting back into a RP after awhile! I'm a bit busy tonight, but I'll respond as soon as I'm able! I hope you did well on your exams!)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
(Alright! I am just trying to set the goal to keep going with this rp before it diminishes to dust and become unfinished. If you are bored, and don't want to continue, then I will understand.)
(Alright! I am just trying to set the goal to keep going with this rp before it diminishes to dust and become unfinished. If you are bored, and don't want to continue, then I will understand.)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28