Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Devils Have Fallen 2.0 [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@CrystalWyvern (( I appreciate the heads up. Quick question: pronunciation for Malpirgi ))

One mistake. One stupid, minimal mistake and here she was again.

Israfael wasn't angry or enraged, just a little frustrated. Here she was, back in this accursed place waiting for the whole cycle to start again: new master, new home, one mistake, back to the darkened cell.

She didn't understand the other demons here. Why were they so angry? The war was over, they lost. It was destined to be, somebody had to lose and it wasn't going to be the angels. There was stirring in the cells nearby and Israfael's ears perked up. She went calmly, slowly to the door to look out at the ambient light.

In her usual hopeful nature she smiled as sweetly as she could. Things could only get better. They had to.
@CrystalWyvern (( I appreciate the heads up. Quick question: pronunciation for Malpirgi ))

One mistake. One stupid, minimal mistake and here she was again.

Israfael wasn't angry or enraged, just a little frustrated. Here she was, back in this accursed place waiting for the whole cycle to start again: new master, new home, one mistake, back to the darkened cell.

She didn't understand the other demons here. Why were they so angry? The war was over, they lost. It was destined to be, somebody had to lose and it wasn't going to be the angels. There was stirring in the cells nearby and Israfael's ears perked up. She went calmly, slowly to the door to look out at the ambient light.

In her usual hopeful nature she smiled as sweetly as she could. Things could only get better. They had to.
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
@FlamesEmbrace
@Kaixin
@Averat
@StarCookies
@yuuichiro

OKAY!
SO I came back to 20pings!
Not Quite sure what is going on.
How is everyone?

Star said YES to having Devin. But also Flame does not have a demon correct?
So we were moving Devin to Flames's Angel yes?
I am fine with that.
Flame Brace yourself. Devin is Powerful and smart. He's gonna try and escape. If you would like a better lay out of his abilities I'm happy to provide. But also I need to know what obstacles that you have to Prevent him from leaving.
Averat Just joined with an angel. So I image they have no demon.
Flame was here First I would rather be Flame's demon.
Kaixin is looking for an Angel yes? Maybe they can be with Ecl?

Also how are we going to interact plot wise? Do we all live in the same home area? How do we get interaction paired off like this?
@FlamesEmbrace
@Kaixin
@Averat
@StarCookies
@yuuichiro

OKAY!
SO I came back to 20pings!
Not Quite sure what is going on.
How is everyone?

Star said YES to having Devin. But also Flame does not have a demon correct?
So we were moving Devin to Flames's Angel yes?
I am fine with that.
Flame Brace yourself. Devin is Powerful and smart. He's gonna try and escape. If you would like a better lay out of his abilities I'm happy to provide. But also I need to know what obstacles that you have to Prevent him from leaving.
Averat Just joined with an angel. So I image they have no demon.
Flame was here First I would rather be Flame's demon.
Kaixin is looking for an Angel yes? Maybe they can be with Ecl?

Also how are we going to interact plot wise? Do we all live in the same home area? How do we get interaction paired off like this?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Yeah Sort of, my idea was that each angel lives in the same vicinity, but in different homes. So there'd be some interaction outside the home. Or they could invite others over to their home(s) for interaction. There's going to be councils and other such events called as well, where the characters can interact in. [center]-[/center] Zero started to growl when a new scent disturbed his waiting. The aroma was unbearably sweet to the demon. "[i][b]Angel[/b],[/i]" he hissed. His head shot up and he began to writhe angrily once again. A snarl could be heard coming from his cell. This caught the attention of the same nearby guard, who peered in the window again. A sharp pain shot through Zero's body, like a shock. He let out a hiss of pain, [i]'Using the collar...What a coward[/i],' he thought. However he was quick to recover, snapping and baring his fangs, his spiny reptilian tail slamming against the floor of his cell. "[b]Is that all you got, angel?[/b]" He chuckled darkly, the sound of his laugh reverberating throughout the Keep. [center]-[/center] Sorry to bother everybody, but look! I drew a Zero~ Also it shows how the collars look~ Each one's runes and rune color is different, depending on the demon. [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/d6fa/f/2017/162/a/f/new_canvas_by_silent_naga-dbcdwaz.png[/img]
Yeah

Sort of, my idea was that each angel lives in the same vicinity, but in different homes. So there'd be some interaction outside the home. Or they could invite others over to their home(s) for interaction. There's going to be councils and other such events called as well, where the characters can interact in.
-

Zero started to growl when a new scent disturbed his waiting. The aroma was unbearably sweet to the demon. "Angel," he hissed. His head shot up and he began to writhe angrily once again. A snarl could be heard coming from his cell. This caught the attention of the same nearby guard, who peered in the window again. A sharp pain shot through Zero's body, like a shock. He let out a hiss of pain, 'Using the collar...What a coward,' he thought. However he was quick to recover, snapping and baring his fangs, his spiny reptilian tail slamming against the floor of his cell. "Is that all you got, angel?" He chuckled darkly, the sound of his laugh reverberating throughout the Keep.
-

Sorry to bother everybody, but look! I drew a Zero~

Also it shows how the collars look~ Each one's runes and rune color is different, depending on the demon.

new_canvas_by_silent_naga-dbcdwaz.png
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
((@Ragnaroc I'm not sure how we are going to interact. I guess the Angels have a small community? Or we could just all be in one section of heaven or wherever we are.
I pronounce it Mal-per-gee in my head. ¯\_(?)_/¯ ))

As Malpirgi walked down the hall she glanced at the Demons in the cages. They all seemed subdued, and sad. It made her sad to see so many others sad. Then, she saw a smile. A hopeful smile. It was a young female Demon, right at the door. She was just smiling at the angel. Malpirgi smiled back.
"Hello, what's your name?" She asked kindly.
((@Ragnaroc I'm not sure how we are going to interact. I guess the Angels have a small community? Or we could just all be in one section of heaven or wherever we are.
I pronounce it Mal-per-gee in my head. ¯\_(?)_/¯ ))

As Malpirgi walked down the hall she glanced at the Demons in the cages. They all seemed subdued, and sad. It made her sad to see so many others sad. Then, she saw a smile. A hopeful smile. It was a young female Demon, right at the door. She was just smiling at the angel. Malpirgi smiled back.
"Hello, what's your name?" She asked kindly.
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
Israfael stood on her tip toes, "Israfael. I know it's an angel name, the angels raised me." She explained meekly.

This angel was different from the others. She had more light, and was shorter in stature. Maybe that was bad. No-Israfael sighed inwardly- no that has to be good. No more bad. This angel even smiled. That was very new and refreshing.

"Who are you?" Israfael volleyed politely, "No there's a more polite way to say it." Israfael had been taught the most basic of etiquette but most of it escaped her in the moment. The angel didn't seem to mind.
Israfael stood on her tip toes, "Israfael. I know it's an angel name, the angels raised me." She explained meekly.

This angel was different from the others. She had more light, and was shorter in stature. Maybe that was bad. No-Israfael sighed inwardly- no that has to be good. No more bad. This angel even smiled. That was very new and refreshing.

"Who are you?" Israfael volleyed politely, "No there's a more polite way to say it." Israfael had been taught the most basic of etiquette but most of it escaped her in the moment. The angel didn't seem to mind.
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
@yuuichiro

Is there still the final spot for a demon left? :3
I like to join!
@yuuichiro

Is there still the final spot for a demon left? :3
I like to join!
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13

(( Yes, the spot is available, though unless we get another angel you're going to have to share a master with another demon. If you're okay with that then feel free to join~ c; ))
@Rinjichan13

(( Yes, the spot is available, though unless we get another angel you're going to have to share a master with another demon. If you're okay with that then feel free to join~ c; ))
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
Joan sighed as she walked down the hallways as her wings trailed behind her, the largest feathers of her middle wings brushing against the ground. After the war had ended it seemed that she had far more work than normal and that was due to not only other angels but also the servants that they had decided to take up. A migraine was beginning to grow to tsunami or the war sized proportions and she rubbed at her forehead from under her mask as her smaller upper and lower wings twitched.

"I need an assistant." Joan groaned, eyelids drooping as her shoulders sagged from some sort of invisible weight was still being dropped onto her shoulders as she rotated her shoulders as she tried to release the tension in her shoulders at least a small fraction. It failed and Joan began to make her way to the one place she knew that she could an assistant that wouldn't sugar coat things and even be slightly helpful in restraining her patients as she was trying to treat them.

Of course she had her own reservations for the building she was heading to, it was dark and ominous. Not only that but there was also the fact that she could practically feel the aura of the demons inside of the place along with being able to hear their screams. In all honesty it made her feel sick and want to fly away from there as soon as possible but she needed to get some help before she was forced to rest and then all of her patients would suffer for it.

A small sigh and she began the process of slowly entering the building, her steps were cautious but her body language spoke none of it as she preformed the actions of signing in and informing the angels in charge that she needed an assistant of sorts, someone who was relatively strong to help assist her in holding down patients while she healed them. They were eager to assist her, showing her some of the demons. She had glared at the angels as she saw their horrible condition and the fact that some were nothing but skin and bones along with the cages being nothing better then the cupboards used under sinks.

However she couldn't order for better conditions as this wasn't her area of control or under her influence. She heard a voice, one that was slightly familiar to her and her body moved on its own so as to stand in front of his cage. Her eyes widened slightly at his state, chained to the wall like a dog and with a muzzle to boot. The scar on her forehead throbbed slightly, a memory of the only fight she had participated in during the war.

"Zazkiel so we meet again." Joan motioned with her wings for the two guards to leave and they bowed, respecting her superiority as an Archangel and leaving her alone with the ex-general.
Joan sighed as she walked down the hallways as her wings trailed behind her, the largest feathers of her middle wings brushing against the ground. After the war had ended it seemed that she had far more work than normal and that was due to not only other angels but also the servants that they had decided to take up. A migraine was beginning to grow to tsunami or the war sized proportions and she rubbed at her forehead from under her mask as her smaller upper and lower wings twitched.

"I need an assistant." Joan groaned, eyelids drooping as her shoulders sagged from some sort of invisible weight was still being dropped onto her shoulders as she rotated her shoulders as she tried to release the tension in her shoulders at least a small fraction. It failed and Joan began to make her way to the one place she knew that she could an assistant that wouldn't sugar coat things and even be slightly helpful in restraining her patients as she was trying to treat them.

Of course she had her own reservations for the building she was heading to, it was dark and ominous. Not only that but there was also the fact that she could practically feel the aura of the demons inside of the place along with being able to hear their screams. In all honesty it made her feel sick and want to fly away from there as soon as possible but she needed to get some help before she was forced to rest and then all of her patients would suffer for it.

A small sigh and she began the process of slowly entering the building, her steps were cautious but her body language spoke none of it as she preformed the actions of signing in and informing the angels in charge that she needed an assistant of sorts, someone who was relatively strong to help assist her in holding down patients while she healed them. They were eager to assist her, showing her some of the demons. She had glared at the angels as she saw their horrible condition and the fact that some were nothing but skin and bones along with the cages being nothing better then the cupboards used under sinks.

However she couldn't order for better conditions as this wasn't her area of control or under her influence. She heard a voice, one that was slightly familiar to her and her body moved on its own so as to stand in front of his cage. Her eyes widened slightly at his state, chained to the wall like a dog and with a muzzle to boot. The scar on her forehead throbbed slightly, a memory of the only fight she had participated in during the war.

"Zazkiel so we meet again." Joan motioned with her wings for the two guards to leave and they bowed, respecting her superiority as an Archangel and leaving her alone with the ex-general.
oulcMpY.gif
@yuuichiro

That is fine. Im sure i can find someone once i post my profile :3
@yuuichiro

That is fine. Im sure i can find someone once i post my profile :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
(@Rinjichan13 My character wouldn't mind taking on two demons until another angel appears.))
(@Rinjichan13 My character wouldn't mind taking on two demons until another angel appears.))
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23